This thread has turned so hostile.
    I have an idea. For those who want S2C to progress, how about we avoid any criticism from those who are constantly complaining, and let's just go on our merry ways and just continue reporting bugs or suggesting improvements?

Yeah, it's not that hard. If you want the app to develop, then go ahead and help the only man who can do that for us, rather than waste your time complaining about the people who are complaining.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    07-28-14 07:21 PM
    Just asking, will we be seeing hub integration back in? Really miss it

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 10:50 PM
    Just asking, will we be seeing hub integration back in? Really miss it

Posted via CB10
    Yep! It was mentioned months ago that it was temporarily removed until all other bugs can be fixed. It might take a while, but it'll be back.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    07-28-14 11:04 PM
    I reproduced a crash on my Z30. I'm not really sure, but looks like I fixed the Crashing issue, it's caused by a long time start up and BB10 Crashes apps that stays in the splash screen for a long time like 4-6 seconds. now Snap2Chat loads a little faster but the camera loads a little bit delayed, but atleast I don't get a crash. I will publish a new version in beta zone now should be 2.31.0.1
    07-29-14 09:42 AM
    I reproduced a crash on my Z30. I'm not really sure, but looks like I fixed the Crashing issue, it's caused by a long time start up and BB10 Crashes apps that stays in the splash screen for a long time like 4-6 seconds. now Snap2Chat loads a little faster but the camera loads a little bit delayed, but atleast I don't get a crash. I will publish a new version in beta zone now should be 2.31.0.1
    Beta Zone is still broken due to back end updating if you could also post the bar file I'd be really happy
    07-29-14 09:49 AM
    Snap2Chat Pro v2.31.0.1

BAR: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...I-2_31_0_1.bar

And now in Beta Zone. (Not sure if Beta Zone is good now)

Please help me verify if this one never crashes or what. (if you can)

Thanks so much!
    07-29-14 09:56 AM
    Thanks buddy! Just keep doing what you're doing! Ignore the haters, push out updates, make paying customers happy!

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios and theonecid like this.
    07-29-14 09:58 AM
    Snap2Chat Pro v2.31.0.1

BAR: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...I-2_31_0_1.bar

And now in Beta Zone. (Not sure if Beta Zone is good now)

Please help me verify if this one never crashes or what. (if you can)

Thanks so much!
    It's says the file is not found when I try to download the new one. Gonna have to sideload

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 10:21 AM
    Can you just drop it already? I'll admit that I too criticized CatlinFD for his "false promise" but there comes a time when you just need to let it go. You act like this is the first time you've heard someone not hold a promise. Seriously, let it go. This whole thread has comments upon comments of you bashing Catlin. It's to the point where in the end of the day I'd rather hear a false promise instead of repeated annoyances on every thread you find Catlin on. You're no better with that behavior. Contribute something useful for the thread.

Posted via CB10
    $50 from you and Caitlin now

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 10:50 AM
    I can't find the new update on beta zone

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 11:44 AM
    Oliver, you have been nothing but passionate, energetic, responsive, and creative from the very beginning.

Do your best to ignore the background noise - some people were just raised to look for the shadows in life, even though the sun may be shining.

Sometimes I have had to relaunch Snap2chat several times before it 'takes'. That's okay:
    - it is subject to some restrictions by BlackBerry and Snapchat which make your job challenging
    - Snapchat makes changes which you must respond to, but that takes time
    - it is still being actively managed and updated by an excellent developer
    - the improvements are always heading in the right direction
    - the added functionality far outshines the original app

The truth is, Snap2chat is an elegant piece of work. Snapchat was removed from my device, and every one of my friends and family who are new BlackBerry 10 users are now happily using paid versions of Snap2chat, on my recommendation. My remaining Android friends are circling the BlackBerry drain, they just don't know it yet - your software is part of the solution.

Your dedication to your projects, and the BlackBerry community as a whole, only makes me want to support you with my mouth (or keyboard) and my bank account. Well done; let your creativity fly!

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30
    07-29-14 11:56 AM
    Snap2chat still crashes if it fails to send a snap....

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 12:37 PM
    I can't find the new update on beta zone

Posted via CB10
    It was in the already downloaded section for me.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-29-14 01:10 PM
    First time I get a huge bug like this new version. There's just nothing when I open Snap2Chat, it says No entries to show .
    Everything is a 0, friends, stories, snaps, etc. Can't open camera or anything, I tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling.
    Wonder if there's anyway to log out from Snap2Chat, couldn't find it to try that.

Edit: Logging out and relogging in fixed this issue.
    Last edited by theonecid; 07-29-14 at 02:37 PM.
    07-29-14 01:19 PM
    Go to settings, the log out option is there. Headed over to beta zone now to fire up

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 01:22 PM
    First time I get a huge bug like this new version. There's just nothing when I open Snap2Chat, it says No entries to show .
    Everything is a 0, friends, stories, snaps, etc. Can't open camera or anything, I tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling.
    Wonder if there's anyway to log out from Snap2Chat, couldn't find it to try that.
    I got that too. Then I just log out from the settings and it works. Swipe down. You'll see it

Posted via CB10
    07-29-14 01:23 PM
    how many minutes you tried to wait?
    07-29-14 01:26 PM
    Snap2chat still crashes if it fails to send a snap....

Posted via CB10
    are you sure? in what version? post a video here showing the version then reproduce the crashing.
    07-29-14 01:26 PM
    Oliver, you have been nothing but passionate, energetic, responsive, and creative from the very beginning.

Do your best to ignore the background noise - some people were just raised to look for the shadows in life, even though the sun may be shining.

Sometimes I have had to relaunch Snap2chat several times before it 'takes'. That's okay:
    - it is subject to some restrictions by BlackBerry and Snapchat which make your job challenging
    - Snapchat makes changes which you must respond to, but that takes time
    - it is still being actively managed and updated by an excellent developer
    - the improvements are always heading in the right direction
    - the added functionality far outshines the original app

The truth is, Snap2chat is an elegant piece of work. Snapchat was removed from my device, and every one of my friends and family who are new BlackBerry 10 users are now happily using paid versions of Snap2chat, on my recommendation. My remaining Android friends are circling the BlackBerry drain, they just don't know it yet - your software is part of the solution.

Your dedication to your projects, and the BlackBerry community as a whole, only makes me want to support you with my mouth (or keyboard) and my bank account. Well done; let your creativity fly!

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30
    I appreciate and thank you man. I'm happy you're one that understand. I just don't like people talking **** to me, they have no idea about everything that's going on. hehe. I'm very happy for your family loving my app. I will keep improving this app as soon as I am able to.

is the new 2.31.0.1 version still crashes for you?
    07-29-14 01:31 PM
    I appreciate and thank you man. I'm happy you're one that understand. I just don't like people talking **** to me, they have no idea about everything that's going on. hehe. I'm very happy for your family loving my app. I will keep improving this app as soon as I am able to.

is the new 2.31.0.1 version still crashes for you?
    Thanks for the work, i suffer a lot from crashes so i will update and let you know

Glad to see you're still updating the app and working hard, it's appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-29-14 01:32 PM
    Swipe down from the top, click setting and sign out. Then back in
    07-29-14 02:02 PM
    Swipe down from the top, click setting and sign out. Then back in
    Yep that fixed it. Everything running fine now.
    07-29-14 02:41 PM
    Has anyone been able to actually delete/remove Friend Requests? I have a few spam accounts that added me, and I cant get rid of them in Snap2Chat, only Snapchat
    07-30-14 02:37 AM
    $50 from you and Caitlin now

Posted via CB10
    In circumstances like these it would really help if you didn't have the attitude of a child. Learn to behave like a civilized human being and contribute something meaningful.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    07-30-14 05:39 AM
    Any update on changing the stories like the official snapchat? If possible have it as an option so people who like it how it is can still be happy? Still got the startup crash but haven't updated to the new beta version yet so I guess I'll try that

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 06:21 AM
6,941 ... 254255256257258 ...