Here's a novel idea: don't like the app? Don't use it, and more importantly don't complain.

Got a bug? Feature request? Sure, post it in a constructive, respectful manner.

The rest of this garbage just serves as a distraction for the dev.
    The complainers are paying customers. They have the right to complain. They paid for the application. Don't like it? Don't offer a paid app.

Posted via CB10
    vaioman, rai187 and thanasi like this.
    07-25-14 07:16 PM
    The complainers are paying customers. They have the right to complain. They paid for the application. Don't like it? Don't offer a paid app.

Posted via CB10
    Go on...

Let's all collectively make another native Dev disappear from BlackBerry.

Nemory's doing his best. He wants to give us quality. How about we let him instead of nitpicking about everything?

If people want the app so bad nd think snap2chat is not "fully featured" like the android app they should go and make theirs then or just change phone.

We are beginning to act spoilt and entitled.

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-25-14 07:39 PM
    How about we cut down the argument, and just continue reporting bugs in a respectful manner so the app can be improved for those who do and don't complain for it in general?

I'm pretty sure Nem is aware that some of us complain, and some of us are aware that Nem is trying to bring us support for a native Snapchat experience, so let's keep it clean and just give points of improvement because the app will never be perfect as with all other apps, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try and help him.

You wanna complain? Report your problems in a way no one gets offended, and maybe we can all get what we want.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    Last edited by Czeckmate; 07-25-14 at 10:19 PM.
    07-25-14 07:56 PM
    Anyway, are friend requests working for anyone else?

07-25-14 07:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    First the logical, polite answer: get a refund then.

Now, the less polite, but more realistic rant: those customers paid a maximum of 3 bucks for the app (most probably paid 99 cents when it was first released). The purchase of the app has absolutely no guarantee of updates, and while Nemory has said he'll make updates in due time (he has shown a history of updating his apps quite rapidly) , there is no explicit or implicit obligation to "paying customers" to make updates (sorry guys, it's the cold hard truth).

Show some patience and stop acting like spoiled kids. If you can afford a bb10 device, you can afford the 3 bucks you spent on your precious snapchat. (seriously, who cares this much about a pointless picture messaging app?).

I have some advice for those who have this unjustified sense of entitlement: get out more and live your life without the filter of a screen in front of your face. It's clouding your judgment.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-25-14 08:01 PM
    How about we cut down the argument, and just continue reporting bugs in a respectful manner so the app can be improved for those who do and don't complain for it in general?
    This.

(the post above still stands, but let's get this back on track)
    JamBueree and Shadowyugi like this.
    07-25-14 08:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think the right thing to say here is, don't like the app? Give me your order ID email you got when you bought the app and ill block you from using my apps paid and free, bar file version, beta zone version and ill return your money twice so you'll be more than happy. Let me know.

Posted via CB10
    Sally Mack and CMcRob like this.
    07-25-14 10:07 PM
    To all. I can't promise how rapid I can bring updates. But its not the end of snap2chat updates. The chat feature isn't easy to re integrate with the old code. I fixed the other issues first before recoding the main FEEDS again to the new implementation. Just be patient. And I'm sorry for the delays. I just settled down here in the US days ago. So hope everyone understands

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 10:12 PM
    To all. I can't promise how rapid I can bring updates. But its not the end of snap2chat updates. The chat feature isn't easy to re integrate with the old code. I fixed the other issues first before recoding the main FEEDS again to the new implementation. Just be patient. And I'm sorry for the delays. I just settled down here in the US days ago. So hope everyone understands

Posted via CB10
    It's cool, man. The current version is pretty solid as it is, so we can wait on it. Take your time. Just keep us updated.

07-25-14 10:17 PM
    All my friends have BlackBerry 10 phones, so no one uses the chat feature on mine anyways because they all have snap2chat lol

No rush, most of my friends don't even know that there's a chat feature

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios and JamBueree like this.
    07-25-14 10:19 PM
    All my friends have BlackBerry 10 phones, so no one uses the chat feature on mine anyways because they all have snap2chat lol

No rush, most of my friends don't even know that there's a chat feature

Posted via CB10
    Never used it either. I prefer to chat using captions and snaps.

But others don't think like we do, and maybe they use it a lot.

07-25-14 10:21 PM
    Never used it either. I prefer to chat using captions and snaps.

But others don't think like we do, and maybe they use it a lot.

If I want to send a message, I swipe up and to the right, click BBM and send them a message. I like the piece of mind knowing that BlackBerry is handling my messages lol

Posted via CB10
    JamBueree likes this.
    07-25-14 10:44 PM
    Hey, Nem. Forgot to mention this multiple time, but I think you should work on removing the Timer when viewing videos. Sometimes when watching a video, and the timer expires, it'll go back to your received snaps even before finishing the video.

rai187 likes this.
    07-26-14 06:53 AM
    Oh, and has anyone been able to upload any videos to their stories using Mobile Data?

I haven't been able to do it once since the update with the new UI. It seems to send forever, even when my data is working perfectly.

07-26-14 06:59 AM
    I can't even send a video

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 08:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    $50 or no complaining for you

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 12:56 PM
    I think the right thing to say here is, don't like the app? Give me your order ID email you got when you bought the app and ill block you from using my apps paid and free, bar file version, beta zone version and ill return your money twice so you'll be more than happy. Let me know.

Posted via CB10
    Your customers are entitled to complain, it's their explicit consumer right. The annoyance they have with you is well justified when you keep releasing new applications (e.g. Spotify) instead of fixing crash bugs that prevent them from using the application that they, once again, paid for. The negative reviews on Snap2Chat in BBW just goes to show this. Perhaps if you aren't interested in this, you should pull the application from BBW instead of continuing to make hundreds (thousands?) of dollars from an application that frequently crashes.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 and apodkos like this.
    07-27-14 01:30 AM
    Yes the application frequently crashes. I know exactly how to do it because I can reproduce it easily.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 01:33 AM
    $50 or no complaining for you

Posted via CB10
    Give me $50 first.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 01:44 AM
    I love how Nemory is trying to close the gap tho. BlackBerry finally getting a few crucial apps because of you bro!! Never really experienced crash problems with snap2chat so yeah your doing just fine for me.

BlackBerry Z10 | OS 10.2.1.3247
    07-27-14 02:07 AM
    Your customers are entitled to complain, it's their explicit consumer right. The annoyance they have with you is well justified when you keep releasing new applications (e.g. Spotify) instead of fixing crash bugs that prevent them from using the application that they, once again, paid for. The negative reviews on Snap2Chat in BBW just goes to show this. Perhaps if you aren't interested in this, you should pull the application from BBW instead of continuing to make hundreds (thousands?) of dollars from an application that frequently crashes.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly my point. Like that video orientation bug. Can't even view snapchats properly. So many bugs that never get fixed.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    07-27-14 03:31 AM
    Exactly my point. Like that video orientation bug. Can't even view snapchats properly. So many bugs that never get fixed.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    A bug that is the main annoyance to me is when you send a snap and it gets delayed or doesn't send and then when you click the sent snap or uploading snaps, the app instantly crashes every single time.

Also when sending snaps to other people, it gets cut off on Android and iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 04:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Usually I dont agree with you. But you're spot on here.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    07-27-14 06:43 AM
    Okay. Just to close the argument. To the ones that don't like the app anymore or whatever. Please just get a refund and ill block you from using my app. And problem solved. Email me with your order I'd from BlackBerry World [email protected] I already told you many times the reason why the other issues have never been fixed yet. So im sorry I'm not going to repeat everything again. And pulling the app from bbw just because of you is just stupidity thinking. Sorry. I honestly mentioned in the description the app may crash and I posted the solution, so it's the people's choice to still get the app or not.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob, Nifrael, Swave514 and 1 others like this.
    07-27-14 06:50 AM
    Anyway, are friend requests working for anyone else?

Works good for me. Can you test with a different phone if your requests goes through?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 06:53 AM
6,941 ... 251252253254255 ...