Yep. Getting it too.
    Attachment 281380

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    It's a check so you can't send videos up 1mb because it will just fail to send. Snapchat only allows 1mb and below videos

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 11:20 PM
    It's a check so you can't send videos up 1mb because it will just fail to send. Snapchat only allows 1mb and below videos

Posted via CB10
    The problem with this is that I didn't choose a video. I recorded one from the app, and that popped up.

06-28-14 11:22 PM
    The problem with this is that I didn't choose a video. I recorded one from the app, and that popped up.

Still the same. Even a photo it will check if it's over 1MB. It'll try to make an option to enable or disable checking. So when you see it fails sending you will know it's because the file size is up than 1mb

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 11:24 PM
    Still the same. Even a photo it will check if it's over 1MB. It'll try to make an option to enable or disable checking. So when you see it fails sending you will know it's because the file size is up than 1mb

Posted via CB10
    What the hell though. 1mb is like 1 second max, ive seen much longer videos received through Snapchat. So there's something totally wrong what's the point of sending 1 second videos...
    06-29-14 12:41 AM
    The latest version is far too buggy to work with for me, but I do enjoy the new UI.

Can't Send Videos
    The app doesn't seem to compress videos when recorded from it. Makes it impossible to actually send videos like the way it used to. I can send videos up to three seconds, tops. But anything more will result in an error.

Snaps Don't Send or Can't Send to Multiple People
    WiFi working fine here, but then snaps I send either result in "Failed" or it just disappears from the face of the Earth.

I hope you don't have to let go of the new interface to fix these problems, Nem. I think it's a nice design.

mikecosmo likes this.
    06-29-14 12:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    What's the point of that? You can't capture the same video again to resend. Isn't there a way to just compress whatever video you record to under 1mb?

I'm not sure how I happen to record from snap2chat over 1MB.. I thought it always reduced the quality to keep it under?

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    06-29-14 01:59 AM
    The latest version is far too buggy to work with for me, but I do enjoy the new UI.

Can't Send Videos
    The app doesn't seem to compress videos when recorded from it. Makes it impossible to actually send videos like the way it used to. I can send videos up to three seconds, tops. But anything more will result in an error.

Snaps Don't Send or Can't Send to Multiple People
    WiFi working fine here, but then snaps I send either result in "Failed" or it just disappears from the face of the Earth.

I hope you don't have to let go of the new interface to fix these problems, Nem. I think it's a nice design.

Snaps do send to to multiple people.

I don't know about the video part, never send videos.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 03:56 AM
    Snaps do send to to multiple people.

I don't know about the video part, never send videos.

Posted via CB10
    You got the $50 dollas?

Posted via CB10
    JamBueree and hamzasalam like this.
    06-29-14 04:31 AM
    You got the $50 dollas?

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I missed you.

06-29-14 04:36 AM
    Hey, I missed you.

Oh that's so sweet

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 04:54 AM
    What the hell though. 1mb is like 1 second max, ive seen much longer videos received through Snapchat. So there's something totally wrong what's the point of sending 1 second videos...
    It isn't for me. I send 10 second videos to multiple people all the time and have never had that problem. I also keep the enhanced video recorder off out of habit from the earlier builds, do all of you have that off as well?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    06-29-14 07:11 AM
    I have had the same issue with that message coming out at the end of recording. (check my previous posts) until nem fixes it you have to make sure you stop recording at 9 seconds. If you keep your finger on the record button longer than that there is a high chance that the video won't record. I've already sent Nem a video of the issue. Hopefully he gets around to fixing. It's a VERY annoying bug. Almost deleted the app for good because of it. But, I really don't have much options for a snapchat app. So I'll be patient.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 02:15 PM
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but when I try to register an account, it gets stuck (or just takes a really long time) on the "Processing Registering Account..."
    06-29-14 06:42 PM
    Nem have you got an ETA on the chat feature and the ablity to add suggested friends from your contacts. Once these features are implemented it will be complete
    06-29-14 07:27 PM
    Can you save snap videos in snap2chat?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 07:42 PM
    Can you save snap videos in snap2chat?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.

I find it easiest to save them if you're viewing them using the BB10 video viewer
    Just hit the overflow menu button and save from there, or you can just save your cache and anything you have received should save to the device memory.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    06-29-14 08:03 PM
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but when I try to register an account, it gets stuck (or just takes a really long time) on the "Processing Registering Account..."
    Just avoid Big Letters, + = / % & and those characters
    06-29-14 11:30 PM
    Nem have you got an ETA on the chat feature and the ablity to add suggested friends from your contacts. Once these features are implemented it will be complete
    nothing yet bro, can't work that much yet until I am in the US in july 8th. hehe I'm surely going to bring the chat feature just hang on
    GodGibson and blackguy07 like this.
    06-29-14 11:31 PM
    I have had the same issue with that message coming out at the end of recording. (check my previous posts) until nem fixes it you have to make sure you stop recording at 9 seconds. If you keep your finger on the record button longer than that there is a high chance that the video won't record. I've already sent Nem a video of the issue. Hopefully he gets around to fixing. It's a VERY annoying bug. Almost deleted the app for good because of it. But, I really don't have much options for a snapchat app. So I'll be patient.

Posted via CB10
    Gonna include a option to enable or disable the checking of file size.
    06-29-14 11:32 PM
    Hurry up

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 01:52 AM
    Need to get iGrann ready for the BlackBerry Passport Nem

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 06:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why would iGrann be Nem's responsibility?

06-30-14 06:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Adrian Sacchi is the iGrann author

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 06:15 AM
    Snap2chat my bad, posted the same on both threads my mind was somewhere else.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 06:48 AM
    Got a problem with Snap2chat, the snaps I receive just say failed and won't let me open them it also won't let me send snaps
    It started on Sunday it's always worked fine before then.
    I've tried to uninstall the app restarting my phone then reinstall the app but still no joy, also tried contacting to several wifi's but still nothing. Could anyone advise anything?
    06-30-14 07:34 AM
6,941 ... 241242243244245 ...