This happens when the video are sent in portrait. .

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    Yeah, the video orientations are always off for android users. When I receive them they're always side ways or stretched.

For most, if you rotate the device and watch it upside down it plays. Just a hassle to go through all that to watch a 4 second video lol

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    06-23-14 12:18 AM
    Yeah, the video orientations are always off for android users. When I receive them they're always side ways or stretched.

For most, if you rotate the device and watch it upside down it plays. Just a hassle to go through all that to watch a 4 second video lol

Posted via CB10
    Agreed my BIGGEST ANNOYANCE with this app.. I just can't be bothered to take rotation lock off every single time I get a video snap and then turn my head sideways to view it..

06-23-14 02:15 AM
    Suggestion:

If possible, when Front Facing Flash is enabled, make it so that the screen brightness gets maxed out automatically as you take the picture. Without having to change the screen brightness manually.
    06-23-14 02:48 AM
    Suggestion:

If possible, when Front Facing Flash is enabled, make it so that the screen brightness gets maxed out automatically as you take the picture. Without having to change the screen brightness manually.
    Not possible to tamper the brightness in code bro

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-23-14 03:08 AM
    Agreed my BIGGEST ANNOYANCE with this app.. I just can't be bothered to take rotation lock off every single time I get a video snap and then turn my head sideways to view it..

Snapchat app has a setting to record videos in 180 degrees. That's the one making things complicated

06-23-14 03:11 AM
    Snapchat app has a setting to record videos in 180 degrees. That's the one making things complicated

How does the official app compensate for the videos that are rotated? there must be an easy solution that they use to orient it properly...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 08:41 AM
    How does the official app compensate for the videos that are rotated? there must be an easy solution that they use to orient it properly...

Posted via CB10
    They must be using some libraries rotating videos. In 10.3 there are libs to do that. But not tested yet.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    06-23-14 09:09 AM
    They must be using some libraries rotating videos. In 10.3 there are libs to do that. But not tested yet.

Posted via CB10
    So 10.3 might have an easy fix (y)

I guess there's no point in wasting time now fixing it if 10.3 will have an easy fix in a few months.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 09:54 AM
    Just updated snap2chat lite...

0% new features
    100% more ads

sad to see the most basic feature of a social app, notifications, still require us to pay despite there being an ad bar at the top of the app.

It's a shame that the official snapchat android app does not work on bb because it is free and feature rich.

wtf
    06-23-14 10:02 AM

0% new features
    100% more ads

sad to see the most basic feature of a social app, notifications, still require us to pay despite there being an ad bar at the top of the app.

It's a shame that the official snapchat android app does not work on bb because it is free and feature rich.

wtf
    No choice, I'm not being paid by anybody to put time, money, and hard work making a snapchat app. I need a way to feed my self. Upgrade to pro so you can't complain no more or sideload the free bar file.in the first page.

The update has new features, just explore. Also huge bug fixes, same with 2.2.7 on the Pro.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 10:03 AM
    So 10.3 might have an easy fix (y)

I guess there's no point in wasting time now fixing it if 10.3 will have an easy fix in a few months.

Posted via CB10
    Few months is a long time to wait for a bug release. Especially one that is the most annoying.

06-23-14 11:51 AM
    The new update to snap2chat lite is a mess.
    I have rebooted... uninstalled and rebooted and installed. There spams a message at the bottom of the app saying: to use this option upgrade to pro. WTF i dont want pro. All the option/settings are default. Before the update i never had this annoying message, now suddenly it starts crying to upgrade to pro. I dont use snapchat that often, maybe time to delete it perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 12:07 PM
    I got a notification to update the Snap2Chat lite. It states that before updating, to please uninstall the app. How do I do this? I've went under settings and there is no choice to uninstall. Does uninstall mean to delete it using the trash can ?
    Last edited by euphemy; 06-23-14 at 12:41 PM.
    blackguy07 likes this.
    06-23-14 12:25 PM

0% new features
    100% more ads

wtf
    You can't afford $1.99 to support an app developer who is a one man team and his source of income is Snap2Chat Pro?
    Last edited by rajbir01; 06-23-14 at 01:55 PM.
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-23-14 12:30 PM
    You can't afford 99 cents to support an app developer who is a one man team and his source of income is Snap2Chat Pro?
    Actually it's $1.99 in BlackBerry App World. I'm thinking of upgrading though.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-23-14 12:40 PM
    You can't afford 99 cents to support an app developer who is a one man team and his source of income is Snap2Chat Pro?
    To some, supporting developers means "a dollar can help a one man team make something for the community". To others it simply means "I downloaded it to my device". I'm not close to being a wealthy man but I was happy to donate money back when it looked like this would never hit BlackBerry World, then when it finally did I gave even more by paying for the full version. No regrets about that decision. It's worth 1.99 just to show support, and you get the added perk of notifications and full features unlocking for your use.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    06-23-14 12:41 PM

0% new features
    100% more ads

wtf
    You know what else is feature rich? The full version of snap2chat, including features that snapchat can't do. In this case the most basic features for this app are taking and sending snaps. The lite version does that. Notifications in the hub are a little above basic and are worth the one time price of upgrading to the full version.

06-23-14 12:46 PM
    What's her name?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Heck with her name. What's she look like!

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    06-23-14 01:04 PM
    The new update to snap2chat lite is a mess.
    I have rebooted... uninstalled and rebooted and installed. There spams a message at the bottom of the app saying: to use this option upgrade to pro. WTF i dont want pro. All the option/settings are default. Before the update i never had this annoying message, now suddenly it starts crying to upgrade to pro. I dont use snapchat that often, maybe time to delete it perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    Then delete it and go buy a soda........

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 01:36 PM
    Another issue for me is that the active frame does not update itself when people open snaps and send snaps.

Also, when opening snap2chat the notification will say "1, 2 or 3 etc" I will view those snaps and when I go back to the camera it does not clear that notification number until the app is closed and re opened.

06-23-14 01:43 PM
    I got a notification to update the Snap2Chat lite. It states that before updating, to please uninstall the app. How do I do this? I've went under settings and there is no choice to uninstall. Does uninstall mean to delete it using the trash can ?
    To answer your question: yes .
    CMcRob likes this.
    06-23-14 01:47 PM
    You know what else is feature rich? The full version of snap2chat, including features that snapchat can't do. In this case the most basic features for this app are taking and sending snaps. The lite version does that. Notifications in the hub are a little above basic and are worth the one time price of upgrading to the full version.

It's 2014 and notifications are above basic? ... really?

Just to recap for the lite version this update added:
    - Advertisement bar
    - Splash screen asking users to update
    - "This option is available in the PRO version only." pop up bug when opening the app
    06-23-14 02:30 PM
    To answer your question: yes .
    Hey thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 02:47 PM
    It's 2014 and notifications are above basic? ... really?

Just to recap for the lite version this update added:
    - Advertisement bar
    - Splash screen asking users to update
    - "This option is available in the PRO version only." pop up bug when opening the app
    Then maybe you should downgrade?... You do know Nem POSTS the pro bar file on the main page. If you don't want to pay the $1.99 then learn how to sideload the app and stop complaining.
    jzajac likes this.
    06-23-14 03:28 PM
    Then maybe you should downgrade?... You do know Nem POSTS the pro bar file on the main page. If you don't want to pay the $1.99 then learn how to sideload the app and stop complaining.
    Or he can use his money to buy a Soda, or a chocolate bar if he feels that's a better deal -_-

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    06-23-14 03:40 PM
6,941 ... 237238239240241 ...