I do

Check Out TechCraze
    I do have to point out, that whatever crash you might be having most likely is not from Snap2chat but from the illegal, unofficial OS you have? I mean come on, the OS is not stable, not matter how "stable" it runs. It's missing tid bits of things.

So unless people have the official version, please stop saying that snap2chat is not working and making Nem wasted his time

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    06-12-14 01:53 PM
    Mine crashed opening it the first time after updating it to 2.2.401.1

Hasnt crashed since then, just one time so far
    Same thing here. Crashed on first launch. Not since

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 01:59 PM
    Im saving up my cache to see if it crashes on me if the cache size is too big. Im up to about 45mb of cache after saving (just today).

Just to make a point: Ive never had any crash issues, except when my wifi signal is low (1 bar) or bad connection to the network. Im pretty sure that its the connection causing the crashes, but gonna save the cache up to 100 mb just to see how it goes.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    06-12-14 02:11 PM
    How do I downloaded the beta version? I just checked in BlackBerry Beta Zone and it's not there.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 04:41 PM
    Im saving up my cache to see if it crashes on me if the cache size is too big. Im up to about 45mb of cache after saving (just today).

Just to make a point: Ive never had any crash issues, except when my wifi signal is low (1 bar) or bad connection to the network. Im pretty sure that its the connection causing the crashes, but gonna save the cache up to 100 mb just to see how it goes.

Me too, I'm sitting around 70 or so right now. Still never crashed. Onward and upward, cache!
    06-12-14 04:46 PM
    I do have to point out, that whatever crash you might be having most likely is not from Snap2chat but from the illegal, unofficial OS you have? I mean come on, the OS is not stable, not matter how "stable" it runs. It's missing tid bits of things.

So unless people have the official version, please stop saying that snap2chat is not working and making Nem wasted his time

I had the same issues before and after I leaked, I have considered that possibility but the evidence doesn't suggest that it's anything to do with that, I haven't experienced any 10.3 instability related to app crashing, if anything the apps that are there and not natively blocked (camera) work super

But thanks I know that can be an issue it was the first thing I considered but I remembered that the issue hadn't changed before and after me leaking

In any case it means that when 10.3 does come, his app won't suddenly be filled with bad reviews because his app stopped working if it is indeed the leak that has something to do with it and he finds and fixes it

Check Out TechCraze
    06-12-14 05:18 PM
    I am running 10.3 SDK 10.3.0.442 on my Q10 with the dark theme. I have never had snap2chat crash and have not experienced any problems.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 07:24 PM
    How do I downloaded the beta version? I just checked in BlackBerry Beta Zone and it's not there.

Posted via CB10
    Beta Zone has testers limitations, it's probably full if you can't see it

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    06-13-14 12:49 AM
    That is not what I meant, look at your above post HERE IN THE FORUM YOU WROTE 2.3.4. That is NOT correct. It is 2.2.4, v2.3.x doesn't exist, am I right?
    Just a typo. 2.2.401.1 is the exact version

Posted via CB10
    theonecid likes this.
    06-13-14 12:51 AM
    I had the same issues before and after I leaked, I have considered that possibility but the evidence doesn't suggest that it's anything to do with that, I haven't experienced any 10.3 instability related to app crashing, if anything the apps that are there and not natively blocked (camera) work super

But thanks I know that can be an issue it was the first thing I considered but I remembered that the issue hadn't changed before and after me leaking

In any case it means that when 10.3 does come, his app won't suddenly be filled with bad reviews because his app stopped working if it is indeed the leak that has something to do with it and he finds and fixes it

Check Out TechCraze
    Damn, strange man... really strange... I guess these are the scenarios that most apps devs hate...when someone for some obscure, occult reason have issues with an app that 99% of people aren't having.... real head scratcher... hope Nem can help out...

06-13-14 01:10 AM
    Damn, strange man... really strange... I guess these are the scenarios that most apps devs hate...when someone for some obscure, occult reason have issues with an app that 99% of people aren't having.... real head scratcher... hope Nem can help out...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10469163

Check Out TechCraze
    06-13-14 02:10 AM
    Crashes seem to be less frequent now, maybe one in every 5 attempts when opening the app

I'll keep testing and see how it goes

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 05:30 AM
    Crashes seem to be less frequent now, maybe one in every 5 attempts when opening the app

I'll keep testing and see how it goes

Posted via CB10
    Usually the crashes happen if as soon as you open the app, you go do something else. Meaning you directly minimize it and open a different app or go back to the hub. Then you come back to snap2chat and find it closed on its own.

Is that what you did?
    06-13-14 07:17 AM
    And could I also request that the backup is automated so that every new snap gets saved? Otherwise the option doesn't make sense as it only backs up when you press back up.. which means that you get duplicates if you want to back up cache with new snaps, so you either have to delete cache every time you back up, or have duplicates..

May I suggest instead of having the options for the button to be there have an option to automatically back up all new snaps or not to?

Check Out TechCraze
    06-13-14 10:27 AM
    And could I also request that the backup is automated so that every new snap gets saved? Otherwise the option doesn't make sense as it only backs up when you press back up.. which means that you get duplicates if you want to back up cache with new snaps, so you either have to delete cache every time you back up, or have duplicates..

May I suggest instead of having the options for the button to be there have an option to automatically back up all new snaps or not to?

Check Out TechCraze
    I was under the impression that backup and restore would only be for settings. It shouldn't do anything to saving your received snaps or the cache. It should match all the other apps that use backup/restore where you back it up manually on your device or memory card then one tap brings back all your settings the next time you need it, like after a security wipe for some device cleaning or a new OS install.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    06-13-14 11:31 AM
    I was under the impression that backup and restore would only be for settings. It shouldn't do anything to saving your received snaps or the cache. It should match all the other apps that use backup/restore where you back it up manually on your device or memory card then one tap brings back all your settings the next time you need it, like after a security wipe for some device cleaning or a new OS install.

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140613_174016.png
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140613_173905.png

Check Out TechCraze
    06-13-14 11:40 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140613_174016.png 
Views:	1035 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	277868
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140613_173905.png 
Views:	1034 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	277869

Check Out TechCraze
    Good to know.

06-13-14 11:42 AM
    With cache backup who wants to be the first person to break 1000 MB on the app?

06-13-14 11:44 AM
    With cache backup who wants to be the first person to break 1000 MB on the app?

Rohil from the forum had 1.02 GB of cache. Didnt crash.

06-13-14 11:47 AM
    Wow okay, after latest update it was crashing after sending one snap as I said before for the first couple of hours but now it seems to have stopped! I've been closing it a lot though so I'll leave it open now and see if it still works

Check Out TechCraze
    06-13-14 12:03 PM
    Don't know if this will help but the bottom bar goes weird when it freezes
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-snaps.png

Check Out TechCraze
    06-13-14 12:29 PM
    Aside from the crashing issue, will we be seeing the chat function on Snap2Chat in the near future?

Posted via my Z10
    06-13-14 02:05 PM
    Rohil from the forum had 1.02 GB of cache. Didnt crash.

Pics or it didn't happen

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 02:28 PM
    Aside from the crashing issue, will we be seeing the chat function on Snap2Chat in the near future?

Posted via my Z10
    Nem told me that the function will come within this month. Hopefully he is not like BlackBerry.

tinochiko likes this.
    06-13-14 02:50 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen

Posted via CB10
    We are snap2chat hardcore beta testers with our own bbm group and everything. We are as reliable as Nem himself! :P

anon(5906760) likes this.
    06-13-14 02:51 PM
6,941 ... 230231232233234 ...