Captions on videos is not implemented yet. Nem will be adding the new text feature after he has finished the native Tinder client.

Posted via CB10
    Oh ok thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 08:11 AM
    I have had Snap2Chat since it was first released to sideloaded. The app worked great but ever since I supported the app and purchased it through BlackBerry
    World, the app won't even open.

About 1 in 20 times the app will open and it will work until I close the Active Frame. I have rebooted the phone, done battery pulls and even removed and re-installed the app.

Ever since purchasing the app it has gone downhill and support has slowed.

The app is awesome when it works but I feel the developer is focusing more on new apps than getting the already released one to be stable.

Posted via CB10 on my SwagBerry
    05-25-14 08:19 AM
    I have had Snap2Chat since it was first released to sideloaded. The app worked great but ever since I supported the app and purchased it through BlackBerry
    World, the app won't even open.

About 1 in 20 times the app will open and it will work until I close the Active Frame. I have rebooted the phone, done battery pulls and even removed and re-installed the app.

Ever since purchasing the app it has gone downhill and support has slowed.

The app is awesome when it works but I feel the developer is focusing more on new apps than getting the already released one to be stable.

I actually did all the best I can to prevent the crashing bug, if you were following this thread before you should have seen my posts about the crash bug that's really difficult to debug because it rarely happens to me, if you know how to program you'll understand, while running the app using the QNX IDE that's the only time you can see what's happening down inside the app through your computer, you will know the errors that's causing the crash but unfortunately I can't let my pc on and phone connected for like a month to just wait for the crash bug to happen so I can see the issue

Also read my last post from this thread that I said I'll do my best to optimize the app and hopefully the crash bug won't happen

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    05-25-14 09:09 AM
    Please please is it possible to allow for the videos to stay in original format after recording (instead of zooming in)?

I'm using a Q10

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 09:46 AM
    Hi Nem,

Maybe to isolate the crash bug, is there a way to create a debug version of your app which logs everything? Then users with the crash bug can run this version and send you logs? (kinda like how blackberry does this with their beta releases). Or is it strictly through the qnx ide that you can find the detail you need?
    jordan559 likes this.
    05-25-14 11:17 AM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140525_175303.png

Hi Nem,

For some reason, some of my stories don't get uploaded and just get stuck on the screen above.. no way to retrieve the video and have to close to remove that part.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 11:54 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140525_175303.png 
Views:	3915 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	273575

Hi Nem,

For some reason, some of my stories don't get uploaded and just get stuck on the screen above.. no way to retrieve the video and have to close to remove that part.

Posted via CB10
    This happens to me if I'm in a place with one wifi bar...it doesn't upload then. guess connection is too slow.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 11:56 AM
    How do I get my deleted contacts to go away? This little x is annoying and they never even went away.. anyone else having this problem?
    rai187 and mikecosmo like this.
    05-26-14 12:15 AM
    How do I get my deleted contacts to go away? This little x is annoying and they never even went away.. anyone else having this problem?
    Yeah same problem here. What I do is that I go into the sideloaded snapchat and delete them from there.
    05-26-14 07:12 AM
    When in friends list, press more (bottom right, 3 dots) then options, then you can select whether to show or hide your deleted and blocked contacts

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 09:45 AM
    When in friends list, press more (bottom right, 3 dots) then options, then you can select whether to show or hide your deleted and blocked contacts

Posted via CB10
    Sweet, it worked. Thanks!
    05-26-14 10:23 AM
    The only time I've seen Snap2Chat crash if it fails to upload a snap and you click to see the status of it uploading. It then crashes.

Posted via CB10
    mikecosmo likes this.
    05-26-14 04:49 PM
    The only time I've seen Snap2Chat crash if it fails to upload a snap and you click to see the status of it uploading. It then crashes.

Posted via CB10
    It also crashes when you don't donate the $50.....

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 05:49 PM
    I did buy it but I downloaded it on a different account and then I had to delete it then reinstall it because of problems but when I had to reinstall it, it told to buy it again! And so I sideloaded it! Do you have a problem with me not buying it? I payed for it and didn't get it i did not won't my money back because I thought of it as a donation!

Posted via CB10
    I paid and got no download. Nemory offers money back but I felt it as a donation too. I got this red error after I paid when going to download.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 06:46 PM
    It also crashes when you don't donate the $50.....

Posted via CB10
    Can't we all just be friends

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 09:17 PM
    I paid and got no download. Nemory offers money back but I felt it as a donation too. I got this red error after I paid when going to download.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah its fine I really don't care for the money so I decided it because it's just like 2bucks!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 09:34 PM
    I hope the crash bug happens to my Snap2Chat App so I can solve the issue, I now know how to get the log file

I'll make a loggable version snap2chat and submit to beta zone
    Sally Mack likes this.
    05-27-14 09:29 AM
    Cool idea.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    05-27-14 10:24 AM
    NEW 2.2 Update in Beta Zone

ADDED - Logger - Saves in Device/Misc/Snap2Chat/
    ADDED - Facebook Emojis (Thanks to Knobtviker dev of Whine)
    ADDED - More BBM Emoticons (Thanks to toby)
    FIXED - Default Active Frame to Recent Snaps
    FIXED - Register Issue

Note: captions is a little buggy when you want to type, the keyboard sometimes doesn't want to pop up. gonna fix tom

2.2 BAR https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...at-2_2_0_1.bar

Hope you like it
    Last edited by NemOry; 05-27-14 at 01:42 PM.
    knobtviker, Luside and tryfe like this.
    05-27-14 01:16 PM
    Love the ability to add emoji's is there any way to make them display correctly on the caption like they do on the facebook app rather than appearing as black and white?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 03:46 PM
    I updated to 2.2 and my os to 10.2.1.2941 today, and because of the os update snap2chat doesn't have its own section in my hub anymore. I still believe that headless works though because snap2chat notified me that headless was running.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 04:04 PM
    I updated to 2.2 and my os to 10.2.1.2941 today, and because of the os update snap2chat doesn't have its own section in my hub anymore. I still believe that headless works though because snap2chat notified me that headless was running.

Posted via CB10
    Hub is temporarily removed

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    05-27-14 04:05 PM
    Hub is temporarily removed

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    Weird because up until this morning I had hub features (and it was working) until I updated to. 2941

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 04:51 PM
    Is there any way to display the emoji's the way they appear on the facebook app?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 05:42 PM
    Well after 14 attempts, a battery pull, 5 attempt, a reinstall and then a soft restart and 8 more attempts, the app opened.

vaioman and Javid Gozalov like this.
    05-27-14 05:52 PM
6,941 ... 219220221222223 ...