Thing is even the developer, Nemory, is running that Beta OS lol
    That's probably why it's working for him and no one else lol

That's good though, that means 10.3 will work much nicer with headless and hub integration!! Hopefully that will encourage other developers to implement as well.

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    05-19-14 10:31 PM
    Can we get an option in settings for not having snap2chat in the hub. It clutters my hub.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:35 PM
    Can we get an option in settings for not having snap2chat in the hub. It clutters my hub.

Posted via CB10
    get 2.1 in beta zone. doesn't have hub integration.
    05-19-14 11:12 PM
    Hello guys, I installed snap2chat and it was working fine but since they have implemented it with the hub, it has completely f*cked up my hub and now there are about 42 snap2chat accounts in my hub which has made it completely slow and my z10 heats up way too much. Even though I deleted snap2chat and restarted my phone took the battery off like million times but the accounts still exits there and the phone heats up too much, any help please?
    Attachment 272052

Posted via CB10
    get 2.1 in beta zone. doesn't have hub integration.
    05-19-14 11:13 PM
    I submitted Snap2Chat 2.1 in BlackBerry World already since no one so far reported a headless issue, bravo! I can now sleep well haha

and time to focus on new improvements and additions so stay tuned!
    Cranky likes this.
    05-19-14 11:15 PM
    I submitted Snap2Chat 2.1 in BlackBerry World already since no one so far reported a headless issue, bravo! I can now sleep well haha

and time to focus on new improvements and additions so stay tuned!
    What about Facebook Messenger?
    05-19-14 11:17 PM
    Yeah headless stopped working for me even on 2.1

I opened it when I first installed it. Got the notifications that it was running in the background (get two of them at a time actually..)

Didn't touch the app for a few hours, just opened it again and got two more notifications saying it's running in the background.

These notifications don't occur if you close the app and open it soon after. So the headless must have stopped working.

I did NOT get any notifications saying that headless crashed or anything like that

Posted via CB10
    doesn't show in app manager?
    05-19-14 11:21 PM
    What about Facebook Messenger?
    Yeah... just one by one. hehehe.. will do my best to make them all stable and with demand features.
    petertinh and cbosdell like this.
    05-19-14 11:22 PM
    Yeah... just one by one. hehehe.. will do my best to make them all stable and with demand features.
    Bug fixes first please !!

Posted via CB10 on the Z10.
    05-20-14 12:33 AM
    Work on the vid quality. Its really bad quality and the enhanced vid feature doesnt work
    rai187 likes this.
    05-20-14 02:49 AM
    Work on the vid quality. Its really bad quality and the enhanced vid feature doesnt work
    Enhanced Video doesn't work? You can't actually see any change in the video quality but just the speed of recording video.

In 10.3 there are awesome video editing apis and for sure with that I can make an awesome video editor

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 04:33 AM
    Enhanced Video doesn't work? You can't actually see any change in the video quality but just the speed of recording video.

In 10.3 there are awesome video editing apis and for sure with that I can make an awesome video editor

Posted via CB10
    Having text over video is something you should implement too. I really miss that feature :/

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    05-20-14 05:56 AM
    Hey Nem is there any way to make the front flash brighter?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 06:33 AM
    Headless stops when you turn off your phone. Just letting you know

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 07:45 AM
    Nem, I know you're working on bugs right now, but I think I should still mention that Tap To Focus and Caption Over Video should be implemented.

Still not big deal, but still would be nice to have those.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    rai187 likes this.
    05-20-14 08:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Which version r u running?

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    05-20-14 09:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    that is true and simply normal. everything shuts off when you turn off your phone. but when you turn on, it should notify you Headless is running... then that means headless is back.
    CMcRob likes this.
    05-20-14 09:21 AM
    Nem, I know you're working on bugs right now, but I think I should still mention that Tap To Focus and Caption Over Video should be implemented.

Still not big deal, but still would be nice to have those.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    Agree.. I'll do my best to bring those features.. hehe thanks
    JamBueree and guillaume75 like this.
    05-20-14 09:22 AM
    Hey Nem is there any way to make the front flash brighter?

Posted via CB10
    I already set everything to the brightest white color, it should now depend on how bright your phone's screen and brightness
    ConorRobinson likes this.
    05-20-14 09:22 AM
    Can someone please tell me how to access pictures saved in the cache!? Been waiting for a reply for ages! Purchased the app but am disappointed by the support! Thanks
    05-20-14 09:25 AM
    Can someone please tell me how to access pictures saved in the cache!? Been waiting for a reply for ages! Purchased the app but am disappointed by the support! Thanks
    I always reply to Snap2Chat emails. did you sent an email to [email protected]? if yes can you forward it again?

Answer: there's no way to save cache, but what you can do is view the snap and screenshot by pressing volume down and up simultaneously
    05-20-14 09:35 AM
    So I just restarted my phone after installing the newest version and I got a notification that said something like "headless: stopped..."

Any idea how to get headless running again?
    05-20-14 10:07 AM
    So I just restarted my phone after installing the newest version and I got a notification that said something like "headless: stopped..."

Any idea how to get headless running again?
    what was your previous version? did it also added a Headless running in background notification?

to verify if it's running, check the app manager
    05-20-14 10:14 AM
    Oh my bad! Will you be implementing the ability to send full screen photos to larger screen devices from the Q10 and to receive full screen photos without any of the picture cut off?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 10:33 AM
    As long as you haven't cleared the cache or your list of sent and received snaps and your replay feature is turned on in advanced settings all you have to do is tap and hold the snap you want to see to open it back up again. If replay is off, your list has been cleared, or you clear the cache then you can't open them up to view again. If there is something you want to save for longer, the screenshot option NemOry offered also works. Just take the screenshot like you would anywhere else on the phone with both volume buttons pressed at the same time while you are viewing the snap you want to save.
    05-20-14 10:35 AM
6,941 ... 213214215216217 ...