I would really really really like to be able to swipe left or right in the camera rather than hit the buttons to get to the feed and friends.

Even though I've been using the app for months I still find myself trying to swipe. It just seems like it should work that way.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    blackguy07 and Djlatino like this.
    05-17-14 09:58 AM
    I'm having the problem of nothing loading for me. I found out if I turn in the Wipe Cache in Start is the problem. I turned that off and it works.

Posted via CB10
    Great discovery Raju! I just fixed the issue 2.0.6 will fix it
    05-17-14 10:21 AM
    Why s2c doesn't appear in blackberry beta zone?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 10:56 AM
    Why s2c doesn't appear in blackberry beta zone?

Posted via CB10
    Must have exceeded the maximum number of downloads available for the beta.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-17-14 11:15 AM
    Great discovery Raju! I just fixed the issue 2.0.6 will fix it
    Hi Nem how do we participate I betazone snap2chat?
    It's not showing in betazone app.

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    05-17-14 12:40 PM
    Hi Nem how do we participate I betazone snap2chat?
    It's not showing in betazone app.

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.296
    The beta is probably at the max number of users.

I don't mean to be that guy but literally the previous comment addressed that same question haha no worries though
    jzajac likes this.
    05-17-14 01:38 PM
    Does the beta fix the crash on launch? I cannot launch S2C nor is my headless working anymore

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 03:11 PM
    Got a new problem...

Get a notify in the hub that a new snap is available. View it from the hub (click it); Snap2chat opens and I display it. All good so far.

Now go back to the hub. You can't -- it goes back to Snap2chat! Even if you close the app (and leave it running headless), same thing.

If you click "Text Message" directly from the apps folder it will take you there, and the problem clears. Until the next time you click a snap in the hub......
    05-17-14 06:01 PM
    Burr. Headless just randomly crashes now.

Before it wouldn't work, but it would keep working.

Welcome... to the world of TOMORROW!
    05-17-14 07:23 PM
    Got a new problem...

Get a notify in the hub that a new snap is available. View it from the hub (click it); Snap2chat opens and I display it. All good so far.

Now go back to the hub. You can't -- it goes back to Snap2chat! Even if you close the app (and leave it running headless), same thing.

If you click "Text Message" directly from the apps folder it will take you there, and the problem clears. Until the next time you click a snap in the hub......
    Swipe right to go back to the hub.

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    05-17-14 10:41 PM
    Headless from the BETA zone seems to actually work now!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 12:45 AM
    Latest beta version is good here after rebooting initially to get headless working and turning auto clear cache off to get snaps loading.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    05-18-14 12:56 AM
    Headless from the BETA zone seems to actually work now!

Posted via CB10
    Give it a day or two and it won't anymore lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 01:47 AM
    Latest beta version is good here after rebooting initially to get headless working and turning auto clear cache off to get snaps loading.

Okay scrap that. Whilst headless seems to be still running according to task manager, I didn't get a notification from the last snaps received.

05-18-14 01:52 AM
    Okay scrap that. Whilst headless seems to be still running according to task manager, I didn't get a notification from the last snaps received.

Lol ya. Happening to me too

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 02:04 AM
    Any idea how to access the cache of saved snaps? Thanks
    05-18-14 05:09 AM
    Headless still isn't working for me on the new beta

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 07:03 AM
    Headless and hub integration stopped for me. First time I downloaded the new version it worked fine but then headless stopped so I went to delete restart and reinstall and it doesn't work anymore. Snap2chat doesn't even show up in the hub. Plus I have been having a bug where videos are messed up and not playing I'm the right orientation and my snaps have cut out bottoms.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 09:48 AM
    I agree. The latest beta version worked for a little while and now headless and hub non-functional.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 10:19 AM
    I'm really sorry for headless and hub problems..i tried all the best I can. It's so difficult to solve different headless issues. It works totally perfect on my side with my 2 devices. Some of you can't make it work some also works perfect.

Only.if I had access to Push Notifications then it would be so easy to.bring this type of notifications.

I'm not sure if you did a uninstall and reboot before you installed the new version so that it works okay.

It's frustrating to make a working headless app but due to headless limitations like memory, cpu. It sometimes crashes. That's why it doesn't work anymore for some. Dpends how many other apps and headless apps are running thay can cause other apps and headless to close and stop

Also because of the lack of headless and hub samples and documentations it makes my life even more difficult

I think I will make a setting, to choose whether headless or active frame will get the notifications.

For active frame notifications, there'll be no hub notification integration. But you can still compose in the hub.

Posted CB10
    05-18-14 10:51 AM
    Headless worked perfectly in v1.1.0.1. That's what I'm using. Why is it working so consistently on this version ?
    05-18-14 11:10 AM
    Headless worked perfectly in v1.1.0.1. That's what I'm using. Why is it working so consistently on this version ?
    Probably because the headless is using a lot more cpu to push the hub integrated notifs.

He technically has a virtual snap2chat running in the hub as well.

Nem, do you think if would work better if you made the hub integration "lighter"?

Ie. When you hold down the notification it shows the snap itself rather than open the app in the hub?

If I want to send a snap, I can just click compose so the full app inside the hub isn't really necessary.

Posted via CB10
    mikecosmo likes this.
    05-18-14 11:35 AM
    Probably because the headless is using a lot more cpu to push the hub integrated notifs.

He technically has a virtual snap2chat running in the hub as well.

Nem, do you think if would work better if you made the hub integration "lighter"?

Ie. When you hold down the notification it shows the snap itself rather than open the app in the hub?

If I want to send a snap, I can just click compose so the full app inside the hub isn't really necessary.

Posted via CB10
    Possible bro. But still the same issue, after you composed and it opened the hub app, it's already there running and doesn't actually close when you get out of it unlike apps you can press the x button to close.

Also I thought v1.1 was the terrible, a lot of.guys posted heree and email and reviews that headless didn't worked. So I made some revisions.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    05-18-14 11:40 AM
    Possible bro. But still the same issue, after you composed and it opened the hub app, it's already there running and doesn't actually close when you get out of it unlike apps you can press the x button to close.

Also I thought v1.1 was the terrible, a lot of.guys posted heree and email and reviews that headless didn't worked. So I made some revisions.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm maybe BlackBerry dev support can help you with the issue?

Since your app is probably one of the most popular ones on the app store

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 12:26 PM
    I also think the problem may be memory, but I am running 10.3 SDK and the inept Blackberry employees released it without the device manager. It runs ok for a while after a re boot.
    What if the hub would only give a canned message of a new snap and use hub a gateway to the actual app. Would that take less memory?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 01:55 PM
6,941 ... 210211212213214 ...