notifications stopped working in 2.0.4.1
    any way to fix it?
    05-07-14 10:47 PM
    This is the problem with the Hub.

People say delete the app, and wait for it to disappear from the Hub, and even reboot the device.

And this happens.
    Attachment 268491

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.2.1.2141
    You still haven't read my texts?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    CMcRob likes this.
    05-07-14 11:10 PM
    You still haven't read my texts?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    We already went over this.

05-07-14 11:23 PM
    We already went over this.

Relax, light-hearted way of pointing out you have so many unread messages

Posted with my ? Q10.
    05-07-14 11:39 PM
    Relax, light-hearted way of pointing out you have so many unread messages

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Because I'm cool.

Apple iPhone 5S / iOS7.1.1
    05-08-14 03:51 AM
    looooooll Snap2CHat is messing my hub up!!!

It's working so far but having two different snapchat thingies are distracting...
    05-08-14 04:57 AM
    looooooll Snap2CHat is messing my hub up!!!

It's working so far but having two different snapchat thingies are distracting...
    I have four. I moved three of them to the lowest part of the Hub, but it's still an uncomfortable feeling to know that they're just there.

05-08-14 05:04 AM
    I have four. I moved three of them to the lowest part of the Hub, but it's still an uncomfortable feeling to know that they're just there.

Still couldn't deal with it.

I have currently reverted back to the sideloaded bar file I began with. I might delete that later and then re-install from BBW one last time today. If that gives me 4 snap2chat hub notifications. I'm going to quietly delete and patiently wait till Nemory comes back... lol
    05-08-14 05:14 AM
    Still couldn't deal with it.

I have currently reverted back to the sideloaded bar file I began with. I might delete that later and then re-install from BBW one last time today. If that gives me 4 snap2chat hub notifications. I'm going to quietly delete and patiently wait till Nemory comes back... lol
    I used to have seven WhatsApp tabs on there, and two Facebook tabs.
    Tried deleting and redownloading rapidly to attempt to get them out of there. Big mistake.

They all disappeared when I updated my software. Guess I have to wait for another software update. But BlackBerry needs to step up on their Hub game and have that fixed.

05-08-14 05:30 AM
    I used to have seven WhatsApp tabs on there, and two Facebook tabs.
    Tried deleting and redownloading rapidly to attempt to get them out of there. Big mistake.

They all disappeared when I updated my software. Guess I have to wait for another software update. But BlackBerry needs to step up on their Hub game and have that fixed.

That's brutal! I would have OD'ed on principle by then.

On a brighter note, I have sorted it out. Not sure what happened but somehow, installing the previous bar file, rebooting, waiting for like 30 minutes, deleting the bar file and then re-installing snap2chat from BBW worked perfectly. Only one hub account for the app now. As to whether or not I get notifications...

That I'm not too sure about... care to help?
    05-08-14 05:40 AM
    That's brutal! I would have OD'ed on principle by then.

On a brighter note, I have sorted it out. Not sure what happened but somehow, installing the previous bar file, rebooting, waiting for like 30 minutes, deleting the bar file and then re-installing snap2chat from BBW worked perfectly. Only one hub account for the app now. As to whether or not I get notifications...

That I'm not too sure about... care to help?
    I'm not sure what version is on BBW because I'm running 2.0.4.1 on the Beta zone.

05-08-14 05:49 AM
    Guys with the multiple hub thing, try deleting the app using device monitor. Wait a couple hours. Reboot then reinstall.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    aurelpascu24 likes this.
    05-08-14 06:07 AM
    I'm not sure what version is on BBW because I'm running 2.0.4.1 on the Beta zone.

That's the same one I've got. So i guess its on BBW
    05-08-14 06:31 AM
    That's the same one I've got. So i guess its on BBW
    Hmm. I sent a snap to myself because I'm a loner, and the notification never came.
    Headless hasn't worked for me in the 2.0.4.1 update even after multiple reinstalls.

Not sure how it would hold up on your part, though.

Shadowyugi likes this.
    05-08-14 06:48 AM
    Hmm. I sent a snap to myself because I'm a loner, and the notification never came.
    Headless hasn't worked for me in the 2.0.4.1 update even after multiple reinstalls.

Not sure how it would hold up on your part, though.

Just tried the same. It's not headless anymore.

That sucks!
    05-08-14 06:54 AM
    Just tried the same. It's not headless anymore.

That sucks!
    I guess there's nothing to do but wait for the next update.

05-08-14 06:58 AM
    I guess there's nothing to do but wait for the next update.

Reinstall fixes the headless. It stops working after a few days for some reason. I've done it a few times already

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 07:09 AM
    Reinstall fixes the headless. It stops working after a few days for some reason. I've done it a few times already

Posted via CB10

05-08-14 07:23 AM
    Hey follow the procedures in previous posts.
    For multiple s2c in hub : delete app from device monitor, wait about 10 minutes, restart your phone and reinstall the app
    For headless if not working : go to app settings>advanced and turn off auto refresh then close the app, reopen the app go to settings>advanced, turn on auto refresh then go to snap list and open a received snap then close the app

Those two solutions fixed my problems

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 07:28 AM
    Hey follow the procedures in previous posts.
    For multiple s2c in hub : delete app from device monitor, wait about 10 minutes, restart your phone and reinstall the app
    For headless if not working : go to app settings>advanced and turn off auto refresh then close the app, reopen the app go to settings>advanced, turn on auto refresh then go to snap list and open a received snap then close the app

Those two solutions fixed my problems

Posted via CB10
    Now I have five S2C tabs in my Hub, and headless still doesn't work.

05-08-14 07:53 AM

If you uninstall the app and wait, the snap2chat icons in the hub should go away after a while. If they're not going away then it's an OS problem and you should wipe and restore.

I had 3 in my hub, I uninstalled, and left it for a few minutes and reinstalled when they were all gone. Haven't had a problem since.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 08:00 AM

Key here is to uninstall, wait for all of them to disappear. Reboot, reinstall.

Waiting an arbitrary amount of time without the icons going away won't solve your problem. It'll likely only make it worse.
    05-08-14 08:06 AM
    Key here is to uninstall, wait for all of them to disappear. Reboot, reinstall.

Waiting an arbitrary amount of time without the icons going away won't solve your problem. It'll likely only make it worse.
    I know that. I waited three hours and thought it wouldn't disappear. So I just dragged them down the Hub.

I wish the Hub had an on/off switch for tabs.

05-08-14 08:09 AM
    I know that. I waited three hours and thought it wouldn't disappear. So I just dragged them down the Hub.

I wish the Hub had an on/off switch for tabs.

Try one more method

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE BTW!!!

Uninstall the current one and wait till the accound disappears from the hub. This usually takes 5-10 minutes, based on my latest experience, then sideload the bar file of the previous versions and then restart your phone. Not necessarily to use but to juggle your phone's memory a bit. Keep the sideloaded bar for a few minutes too. roughly 30 at best.

At the very least, long enough for the phone to get accustomed to opening and closing the app.

After all that, delete the sideloaded version and then install the version from BlackBerry world (the current version is the 2.0.4.1 so it's relatively up to date)

It should ideally work after all these steps.

PS: I am still trying to test the notification out but that aside, when it does appear in the hub, the transition from notification to actual app is very, very native. So much so that it feels like the app is open on active frame but isn't. and one can return back to the hub with no problem.
    05-08-14 08:19 AM
    [QUOTE=Czeckmate;10329626]Hmm. I sent a snap to myself because I'm a loner, and the notification never came.

I am also testing by sending to myself. What worked for me was to reset program to default settings, clear the cache, log out, reboot and then restart and log in. Next I went in cleared the feeds. Logged out, rebooted the phone, and then logged back in to snapchat. Then I sent myself a snap and just waited. After about a minute I got a audible alert and nothing showed up in notifications, but the snap2chat icon showed 1. I went into snap2chat from the hub, no new snap. I press the icon in snap2chat on the bottom that is for sending new snap. After getting there I was at the camera, but selected feeds and still no new snap. I pulled down to refresh and the new snap showed up in the feeds and the I got another audible alert and there it was in the hub. Since then everything has been working and it has been 8 hours. If I send myself a new snap, I get an audible alert and the new snap message shows in the hub and I click on it and it takes me to the feeds, but still no new snap there until I pull down to refresh and then it shows up. Hope this helps someone.

Also just to mention that this is on my Q10. I also have same version installed on my Z30. While I can't be logged into snap2chat on both at the same time everything in my Z30 work perfect which seems strange.
    05-08-14 09:35 AM
6,941 ... 204205206207208 ...