Also if I delete snaps via hub it won't delete within the app itself.
    05-05-14 09:11 PM
    So I did fresh installs and the app does not run headless. Reinstalling does not help either. Restarts does not help. There may be a bug that some of us are experiencing. Hope you figure it out. Both 2.0.3.1 and 2.0.4.1 does this. Appreciate all the hard work you're doing man!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 09:15 PM
    I think implementing a feature that would delete on both would be a difficult task. Whatsapp does the same thing. And I believe Skype does as well. You would have to delete from within the app.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 09:17 PM
    I think implementing a feature that would delete on both would be a difficult task. Whatsapp does the same thing. And I believe Skype does as well. You would have to delete from within the app.

Posted via CB10
    Alright thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 09:20 PM
    On the new blackberry world release, undefined contact when mass snapping with select all.
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140505_213304.png
    05-05-14 09:35 PM
    My hub integration doesn't work. When I go to snapchat in the hub it shows no entries then I hit compose and then it takes me to the camera and from there I can view snaps. I am assuming this isn't the way it was supposed to be implemented?

Edit: it wouldn't show the snaps I had prior to the update. I receive the notifications now in the hub but I can't hold to view within the hub it takes me to news feed within the hub and I have to manually refresh it for the notification to show up.
    Posted via CB10
    Same.
    05-05-14 09:46 PM
    It means that if you can read the last couple of posts everyone seems to be complaining about headless not working and more bugs but Nem still posted the version on BBW.
    Well not everyone. It has some quirks for me, but headless and hub integration work perfectly.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    05-05-14 10:15 PM
    How are you deleting snaps? I can't find any option to do that? I only see "clear feeds" I can delete the notification from the hub. I don't understand what you mean?

05-05-14 10:28 PM
    Edit: it wouldn't show the snaps I had prior to the update. I receive the notifications now in the hub but I can't hold to view within the hub it takes me to news feed within the hub and I have to manually refresh it for the notification to show up.
    Posted via CB10
    Everything you said up to "manually refresh" I believe is how it is supposed to work. I haven't had to manually refresh like you say, when I click the notification the feeds open and the newest snap is at the top.

05-05-14 10:32 PM
    I have notifications set to On, and refresh intervals to 80. Yet, I don't get notified in the Hub when I receive a snap.
    05-05-14 11:18 PM
    So I followed what nemory said and uninstalled Snap2chat completely than downloaded the latest version from blackberry world not The beta. It worked perfectly with the new updates. I just had to reboot my phone and now headless doesn't seem to work.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 12:29 AM
    Everything works great here I just need gestures to navigate in the app but
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140506_030755.png

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 01:09 AM
    Sorry not to be so active here, I get so many bbms, emails and everywhere. I'll do my best to roll out a new version with some headless changes because it still looks like some can't run headless or it crashes for some. really so hard to debug.
    theonecid and HighFlight88 like this.
    05-06-14 01:19 AM
    Sorry not to be so active here, I get so many bbms, emails and everywhere. I'll do my best to roll out a new version with some headless changes because it still looks like some can't run headless or it crashes for some. really so hard to debug.
    I understand, I may have found a bandaid fix for the moment. It looks like when you open a snap from the hub, Snap2chat runs in the background when closed. At least that worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 01:22 AM
    Bug report:

I noticed that on the latest version from BBW when going into compose and in the hub it shows two icons for S2C.

Update : also no notifications

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kraidx; 05-06-14 at 12:41 PM.
    05-06-14 03:18 AM
    Maybe you can get someone who's a friend to help you or something? Not surprised you're swamped with all your other apps needing updates and bug fixes as well. You're doing the best you can we all see that (y)

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 03:24 AM
    I think I might have figured out your guys headless issue. I killed the process and headless would not restart. This is what fixed it for me.

Open s2c goto advanced settings, turn auto refresh off. Close the app. Reopen the app turn auto refresh back on, THEN BEFORE Closing the app you have to go into your feeds and view a snap.

Then when I closed it, it was still running in the device monitor. I left it overnight, still running in the am.

05-06-14 06:21 AM
    I think I might have figured out your guys headless issue. I killed the process and headless would not restart. This is what fixed it for me.

Open s2c goto advanced settings, turn auto refresh off. Close the app. Reopen the app turn auto refresh back on, THEN BEFORE Closing the app you have to go into your feeds and view a snap.

Then when I closed it, it was still running in the device monitor. I left it overnight, still running in the am.

I haven't had any problems with this version yet, but just wanted to shout out when people try to find ways to work around bugs while Nem is hard at work trying to iron them out more permanently. Way to go. Hopefully this helps people experiencing the headless problems.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-06-14 06:46 AM
    For some reason i have 7 snap2chat accounts in the hub, none of which recieve notifications
    I tried the unisntall reboot reinstall sequence but that just created more accounts

Anyone have any idea how to fix that
    05-06-14 08:00 AM
    For some reason i have 7 snap2chat accounts in the hub, none of which recieve notifications
    I tried the unisntall reboot reinstall sequence but that just created more accounts

Anyone have any idea how to fix that
    When you uninstall go check in the hub and wait for all the snap2chat accounts to disappear before you reinstall.
    05-06-14 08:30 AM
    When you uninstall go check in the hub and wait for all the snap2chat accounts to disappear before you reinstall.
    I deleted. Waited for accounts to dissappear. Reset and then reinstalled. Now I only have one.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 10:34 AM
    It means that if you can read the last couple of posts everyone seems to be complaining about headless not working and more bugs but Nem still posted the version on BBW.
    Don't be rude. I had problems with headless not working. I uninstalled, restarted, and installed again. My headless now works.

If that doesn't work then try changing the refresh time. You could even just change it and then change it back to the default 80 seconds.

If not then just give it a couple days.

i'm trying to help you but honestly I don't know why mine started working. It just started out of nowhere.
    baspeed likes this.
    05-06-14 10:46 AM
    Don't be rude. I had problems with headless not working. I uninstalled, restarted, and installed again. My headless now works.

If that doesn't work then try changing the refresh time. You could even just change it and then change it back to the default 80 seconds.

If not then just give it a couple days.

i'm trying to help you but honestly I don't know why mine started working. It just started out of nowhere.
    Lmao? For one I didn't even talk to you. I don't need help lol, I was just saying that because some people on the forum did require help. I wasn't talking for me.
    05-06-14 10:48 AM
    I have just installed 10.2.1.3175. Before the install I deleted snap2chat. I installed the latest version from BB World and everything seems to work fine including notifications and refreshing. The only question is when I go into snap2chat from inside the HUB and select the recent snap I can't get back to the HUB. The only thing that works is go to the home screen and select the Blackberry HUB shortcut. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    05-06-14 11:05 AM
    I have just installed 10.2.1.3175. Before the install I deleted snap2chat. I installed the latest version from BB World and everything seems to work fine including notifications and refreshing. The only question is when I go into snap2chat from inside the HUB and select the recent snap I can't get back to the HUB. The only thing that works is go to the home screen and select the Blackberry HUB shortcut. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    Have you tried swiping right --->

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    05-06-14 11:28 AM
6,941 ... 201202203204205 ...