Uninstall Snap2Chat, reboot phone, install Snap2Chat again and work fine now; crash when open the app gone!! =D

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 10:36 PM
    Are we going to see the new snapchat feature?
    05-01-14 10:36 PM
    Hopefully you can get it nemory, or else snap2chay becomes obsolete /:
    05-01-14 11:15 PM
    Getting the vid chat might be difficult. But that chat room is awesome! (:

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 11:17 PM
    The whole point of Snapchat is the exchange of time sensitive pictures or videos. The fact that snap2chat allows users to replay snaps sort of ruins the fun...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 12:58 AM
    Shout box hasn't been working since I bought S2C. It just loads forever without doing anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    05-02-14 01:22 AM
    The whole point of Snapchat is the exchange of time sensitive pictures or videos. The fact that snap2chat allows users to replay snaps sort of ruins the fun...

Posted via CB10
    You do know snapchat let's you replay snaps up to a maximum (not sure how much) but you can also turn off the replay feature in Snap2Chat. So I suggest you do that if you don't want to "ruin" your fun.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    05-02-14 02:07 AM
    I tried the new chat feature on Snapchat's apk. You can write but you can't even send, it bugs on BlackBerry.

Also when the bottom right icon turns blue and you press it, Snapchat crashes for me.

That's not all, the front and back camera quality on the snapchat degraded sooo badly.
    TheAlixsz likes this.
    05-02-14 08:15 AM
    There is a setting that allows you to change that

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 08:53 AM
    I'm sure Nemory is working on chat and video as we type.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 08:56 AM
    I'm sure Nemory is working on chat and video as we type.

Posted via CB10
    No he's not lol

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 09:06 AM
    No he's not lol

Posted via CB10
    Has he stated he wouldn't add the feature? I haven't been In the thread for a while so pardon my question.

Posted via CB10

Edit: saw him say he needs to talk to knob about it.
    05-02-14 09:24 AM
    Has he stated he wouldn't add the feature? I haven't been In the thread for a while so pardon my question.

Posted via CB10

Edit: saw him say he needs to talk to knob about it.
    Naw what 7-11 is saying is that Nemory hasn't gone around to it yet cause he doesn't know how to sniff basic https requests. Which is completely understandable. App sniffing is a bit more hectic than regular sniffing.
    ddlax22 likes this.
    05-02-14 09:48 AM
    Naw what 7-11 is saying is that Nemory hasn't gone around to it yet cause he doesn't know how to sniff basic https requests. Which is completely understandable. App sniffing is a bit more hectic than regular sniffing.
    Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 10:08 AM
    Did you just call him 7-11?...lol
    ddlax22 and Djlatino like this.
    05-02-14 10:17 AM
    You do know snapchat let's you replay snaps up to a maximum (not sure how much) but you can also turn off the replay feature in Snap2Chat. So I suggest you do that if you don't want to "ruin" your fun.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, you can set the snap to be viewable by the other party for 1 - 10 seconds, at which time it is automatically disabled.

The very fact that some users even have the option to save the snap and view it later (whether or not you can toggle this setting on and off) is enough to ruin this. It's a usage contract between the users of Snapchat: I'll send you a picture/video with the understanding that you will only have temporary access to it. This is KEY to the apps success.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The fact that you can review snaps forever essentially breaks this contract and completely ruins the point of the app.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 10:31 AM
    I thought it was hilarious lol

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 10:31 AM
    I know I'm horrible, my apologies
    ddlax22 and Cranky like this.
    05-02-14 10:32 AM
    Shout box hasn't been working since I bought S2C. It just loads forever without doing anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted via CB10
    I believe I have fixed it today! can you try now?
    05-02-14 11:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    dpends to you if you turn off replay feature then you won't ruin your fun. note, replay feature of snap2chat is only for snap2chat, setting replay feature in snap2chat doesn't mean your recipient can also replay your snaps forever.
    05-02-14 11:14 AM
    Hopefully you can get it nemory, or else snap2chay becomes obsolete /:
    yup I know. but if there's no chance then there's nothng I can do
    05-02-14 11:15 AM
    Uninstall Snap2Chat, reboot phone, install Snap2Chat again and work fine now; crash when open the app gone!! =D

Posted via CB10
    I suggest you turn off Enhanced Video Recorder in advanced settings. for solid no crash
    05-02-14 11:16 AM
    This email confirms you have paid BlackBerry Commerce $1.04 USD using PayPal.
    Receiver email: [email protected]
    Amount: $1.04 USD
    Transaction date: April 26, 2014
    Transaction ID: 7******57******

Automatic payment details
    Plan :P*-5CJ*******

It does not show as paid and I don't have the headless. I know I asked this question 15 pages ago but can't find the answer. It shows.$.99 still even though I paid for it and got email from PayPal. How do I get it to update to the headless version and show in my list of BlackBerry aps? I had it side loaded from weeks ago.

I will check right back to see if anyone has an answer.

Posted via CB10
    do you have OS 10.2.1? or just 10.2.0?
    05-02-14 11:17 AM
    Actually, you can set the snap to be viewable by the other party for 1 - 10 seconds, at which time it is automatically disabled.

The very fact that some users even have the option to save the snap and view it later (whether or not you can toggle this setting on and off) is enough to ruin this. It's a usage contract between the users of Snapchat: I'll send you a picture/video with the understanding that you will only have temporary access to it. This is KEY to the apps success.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The fact that you can review snaps forever essentially breaks this contract and completely ruins the point of the app.

Posted via CB10
    Noone forces you to use Snap2chat. If you like the legacy experience, by all means use the Android Snapchat, but be aware that there are several popular ways (just ask any teen) to bypass the supposed temporary nature of snaps on BlackBerry and Android devices, without revealing a screenshot or recording has been taken. The lesson: don't send anything you wouldn't want your mother to see ;-)

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    05-02-14 12:31 PM
    I believe I have fixed it today! can you try now?
    Nope, still doesn't work it just loads forever. Maybe it's just another bug my phone is being dumb about?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 12:57 PM
6,941 ... 191192193194195 ...