No work. I tried PayPal and it said try another type of payment.

[update]
    I just got an email saying it was paid for? So it tells me to use another type of payment then one minute later PayPal send email saying it's paid. I almost paid twice.

It's not listed in my apps either in BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:07 AM
    So, keeping it on a refresh interval actually means it's a pull notification. Not push.

That's a little disappointing.

Posted via Z69
    Only if I have access to snapchat's push server I can. But nope.

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-26-14 07:49 AM
    PAID!!!! & GLAD TO DO IT!!!! YOU DESERVE IT NEMORY!!!!

Started From The Beta Now We Here!!!!

Aiight1-Draven Out

Posted via CB10
    Thanks much dude

What interval do u recommend? So we can avoid a drain.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    60 seconds is good

akabbani likes this.
    Another thing I've noticed is that when the notification for a new story is tapped it takes me to my friends list instead of the story section

Posted via CB10
    There's no story notification bro

04-26-14 07:51 AM
    Only if I have access to snapchat's push server I can. But nope.

So I guess it's impossible to get push notifications without snapchat's help/approval?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:55 AM
    Another question, would headless use less battery than the active frame?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:56 AM
    Another question, would headless use less battery than the active frame?

Posted via CB10
    Active frame will really use more processing power, means more battery usage and memory than headless. headless is very light weight compared to UI plus the codes in the back.

anon(5906760) and baspeed like this.
    04-26-14 08:02 AM
    So I guess it's impossible to get push notifications without snapchat's help/approval?

Posted via CB10
    Very impossible. That's why whine, igrann doesn't have pusb notifications too. Only them can provide an sdk and api to work for a specific platfrom

anon(5906760) likes this.
    04-26-14 08:02 AM
    Very impossible. That's why whine, igrann doesn't have pusb notifications too. Only them can provide an sdk and api to work for a specific platfrom

I see. I can imagine that push notifications are much more complicated than pulling. At least we have headless support coming now so there won't be much of a difference

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 08:39 AM
    There's no story notification bro

What's the notification in the bottom right corner of the camera screen?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 09:06 AM
    Eh I'm not in any way knocking ur app I'm very impressed heck I paid for it : p but I saw it with my own eyes. I will dig into this a bit further and see what answers I can get from his friends that sent him it. Oh and on the note about the contacts that are on snap chat will we be seeing this option in a future update, thank you again for supporting BlackBerry means a lot to us.

Posted via CB10
    I gotta ask, are you sure your friend wasn't showing you a story? Because on the snapchat app holding down to view a story will show all snaps posted to their story page so the timer will show 60 seconds or more depending on how many posts they made and how long the timers were set for. It would also explain how they can keep going back to show you since I believe they are limited to only one replay per day for snaps but the story can be show as often as you want for 24 hours before they expire. I remember that an early build of the beta had the "play all stories" slide show button but it wasn't functioning at the time. Maybe that can come back into the app eventually and it would be the answer to your question.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-26-14 09:10 AM
    Cannot add full name or change the full name in option

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 09:15 AM
    What's the notification in the bottom right corner of the camera screen?

Posted via CB10
    Those are friend requests bro. Same with snapchat android and ios

04-26-14 09:27 AM
    Cannot add full name or change the full name in option

Posted via CB10
    Known issue. Will fix in future

anon(5906760) and Cranky like this.
    04-26-14 09:28 AM
    Nice job on completing headless. It's running well on my device.
    04-26-14 09:51 AM
    So, is there a way for the sender to limit the amount of times the receiver can replay a message? I'm totally new to Snap Chat (never used it before and only bought it to support the developer), but I always thought the whole point was that the message could only be seen once for a set time. I know you can turn off your own ability to replay messages, but that doesn't help when the person you're sending the message to can view it as often as they want.
    04-26-14 12:04 PM
    Hello I was just wondering when headless is complete will the hub notification for an incoming snap still be the yellow bell symbol or will you update it to a snapchat shaped ghost of somewhat, it would be a nice touch if it isn't too hard to add
    04-26-14 12:06 PM
    So, is there a way for the sender to limit the amount of times the receiver can replay a message? I'm totally new to Snap Chat (never used it before and only bought it to support the developer), but I always thought the whole point was that the message could only be seen once for a set time. I know you can turn off your own ability to replay messages, but that doesn't help when the person you're sending the message to can view it as often as they want.
    I think that is going to depend on the user you send it to. If they are a snapchat user they have limited replays. If it is a snap2chat user they can replay it as many times as they like until they clear their cache.
    04-26-14 12:38 PM
    Hello I was just wondering when headless is complete will the hub notification for an incoming snap still be the yellow bell symbol or will you update it to a snapchat shaped ghost of somewhat, it would be a nice touch if it isn't too hard to add
    I'm pretty sure that when the app is approved for both headless and hub integration and that update pushes through BlackBerry World you should see a little ghost sitting in the hub. That's my hope at least.
    04-26-14 12:41 PM
    I think that is going to depend on the user you send it to. If they are a snapchat user they have limited replays. If it is a snap2chat user they can replay it as many times as they like until they clear their cache.
    Thanks for the reply. But... doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the service in the first place?
    04-26-14 12:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply. But... doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the service in the first place?
    Stop snapping naked selfies and it won't matter

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-26-14 12:57 PM
    You could look at it that way I guess, or you could look at it as a purely optional feature that is exclusive to snap2chat users which doesn't have to be used.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    nextlevel88 likes this.
    04-26-14 12:58 PM
    Stop snapping naked selfies and it won't matter

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    It most definitely matters when receiving them

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 01:06 PM
    Hey Nem,

Headless is working fantastically! I deleted a friend and it still says undefined.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 01:09 PM
6,941 ... 178179180181182 ...