I have an idea Nem0ry. If you want to give the beta testers in this thread a bone, have the free bar file for sideload only available for a week or two and then going forward everyone must pay.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    Well aren't you just a bundle of joy.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    04-23-14 11:48 AM
    Well aren't you just a bundle of joy.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    He's just trying to make sure nemory gets what he deserves. Sometimes there is a such thing as being TOO generous (if I were nemory i'd go with the freemium model... basic features are free to all, and more advanced features are paid).
    04-23-14 11:59 AM
    He's just trying to make sure nemory gets what he deserves. Sometimes there is a such thing as being TOO generous (if I were nemory i'd go with the freemium model... basic features are free to all, and more advanced features are paid).
    Nem will decide what he deserves. If he's created numerous successful big name apps, I don't think he needs someone to tell him what he deserves.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-23-14 12:12 PM
    Nem will decide what he deserves. If he's created numerous successful big name apps, I don't think he needs someone to tell him what he deserves.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    lol relax abdullah
    04-23-14 12:19 PM
    lol relax abdullah
    Lol I'm cool I'm cool

Posted via My Beast Q10
    04-23-14 12:22 PM
    Havent been able to open since last week, I even updated to the newest version last night. I recently updated to the official AT&T os release, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    04-23-14 12:48 PM
    Havent been able to open since last week, I even updated to the newest version last night. I recently updated to the official AT&T os release, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    That should have nothing to do with it. Does it crash right away when your open it? Try deleting it, reboot, and reinstall.
    04-23-14 12:51 PM
    got it thanks!
    04-23-14 01:09 PM
    Reason the app is approved, Luca Filigheddu helped me, he asked bb world to re review the app if it qualifies. and so it did. really sorry. my hub is full of bbm, email, notifications, just so many. everywhere. bbm groups , channels. please understand. just one man here. will reply asap.
    Nem - thanks for letting us know. I apologize for jumping to a conclusion (it seemed like you just kept ignoring those posts). Anyways, congrats. I've been supporting this app since the first beta version was released, and I don't know how it'd be possible to use snapchat on bb10 without this app (the port sucks!). Thanks, and again, sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Chill out. Just be thankful that it's been approved.. it amazes me how unappreciative people can be.
    You know what amazes me? How inattentive people can be to the context of a situation. I stated multiple times that I've supported this app since it was first released, before it got popular on these forums. I followed the bugs that were reported so that I could report any additional ones that others may have missed (though they were pretty much always covered). I explained in my posts that I'm appreciative of Nemory's work towards this app, since snapchat was useless on the issue. And I was one of the first people to sign the petition, too.

I am very thankful the app was finally approved, I couldn't believe the message when it popped up on the app. However, there have to be other people who made this happen, and they deserve to be thanked. So, besides just wanting to "know", it'd be nice to have more information on what happened so that the appropriate people could be thanked. This has everything to do with being APPRECIATIVE, if you analyze the situation, which you clearly did not do. So maybe you should chill out, take a step back, and reread things.

The irony of your post is that the very next post (quoted below), answered why it would be nice to know how the app got approved, and who made it happen. That's why it was frustrating that Nemory was seemingly ignoring those questions each time they came up (though he explained what happened, so that's the end of the story).

You know what's unappreciative? Saying "Just be thankful that it's been approved" - by saying that, you're indirectly saying "Who cares who was responsible for getting this done? Let's just use the app!" And that's the wrong approach.

Nice try though, buddy.

Give the man who helped Nem out some thanks too... he said last night all it took was getting the right people to look at the situation. Everybody thank @filos.
    04-23-14 01:52 PM
    Hey nem just so you know 1.0.15.1 is currently not working over wifi. In going to reside load it tonight to see if it's a one off. also I didn't delete the previous version so that might have something to do with it

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:08 PM
    I'm unable to open videos received on snap2chat, plus I also can't send them. Pictures work fine. I'm using 1.0.14.1. I don't know whether it's an old version or new. Just downloaded few days ago from this thread and sideloaded.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    04-23-14 02:36 PM
    You're a BOSS Oliver! Thinking I might buy the app just because I appreciate the work you've put into it.

I ain't no sucka, but I want to support and get update notifications haha
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-23-14 02:36 PM
    Ps, sorry if this is already discussed, can't go through 4200+ comments.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    04-23-14 02:37 PM
    Ps, sorry if this is already discussed, can't go through 4200+ comments.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    I would personally wait until it comes to BlackBerry World. It's almost here and will fix the major issues.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-23-14 02:43 PM
    Precisely, thank you.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-23-14 03:27 PM
    I'm sure next update will include all new BBM icons! I just decompiled the BBM Bar from 10.3
    Yeeeeeaaah Boooooooooooooy!!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    04-23-14 03:44 PM
    Nem - thanks for letting us know. I apologize for jumping to a conclusion (it seemed like you just kept ignoring those posts). Anyways, congrats. I've been supporting this app since the first beta version was released, and I don't know how it'd be possible to use snapchat on bb10 without this app (the port sucks!). Thanks, and again, sorry for jumping to conclusions.

You know what amazes me? How inattentive people can be to the context of a situation. I stated multiple times that I've supported this app since it was first released, before it got popular on these forums. I followed the bugs that were reported so that I could report any additional ones that others may have missed (though they were pretty much always covered). I explained in my posts that I'm appreciative of Nemory's work towards this app, since snapchat was useless on the issue. And I was one of the first people to sign the petition, too.

I am very thankful the app was finally approved, I couldn't believe the message when it popped up on the app. However, there have to be other people who made this happen, and they deserve to be thanked. So, besides just wanting to "know", it'd be nice to have more information on what happened so that the appropriate people could be thanked. This has everything to do with being APPRECIATIVE, if you analyze the situation, which you clearly did not do. So maybe you should chill out, take a step back, and reread things.

The irony of your post is that the very next post (quoted below), answered why it would be nice to know how the app got approved, and who made it happen. That's why it was frustrating that Nemory was seemingly ignoring those questions each time they came up (though he explained what happened, so that's the end of the story).

You know what's unappreciative? Saying "Just be thankful that it's been approved" - by saying that, you're indirectly saying "Who cares who was responsible for getting this done? Let's just use the app!" And that's the wrong approach.

Nice try though, buddy.
    This post is insane. You're over thinking everything. I said that because you gotta put yourself in his shoes! Like Oliver said, he's 1 guy that's working on 3 apps. Snap2Chat also just happens to be a highly demanded app so you can just imagine the amount of work he has right now. For being someone that's followed this project "for longer than its been in these forums" you haven't followed Nem's responses.
    Nem has always responded, maybe not right away but he doesn't ignore people's posts. also, don't say i'm crazy since in the first paragraph you even admit to jumping to conclusions. "Nice try though, buddy".
    04-23-14 04:02 PM
    I'm going to buy the app just because I don't want to sideload it after each update every single time, , maybe only if it's worth it like a big update that includes cool features.. then I'll sideload. But I'm excited for the app

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 04:27 PM
    Nem one thing I've noticed that you might want to look at is that when I've deleted someone on my friends list the have an X beside their name but never disappear. I don't know but I would suggest that you put in an option to completely remove the contact. Great to hear the app is coming to BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    theonecid likes this.
    04-23-14 05:05 PM
    Also can you make the Q5 aspect for it better like for images and the video and stuff like that please and thank you!

BlackBerry
    04-23-14 08:38 PM
    This post is insane. You're over thinking everything. I said that because you gotta put yourself in his shoes! Like Oliver said, he's 1 guy that's working on 3 apps. Snap2Chat also just happens to be a highly demanded app so you can just imagine the amount of work he has right now. For being someone that's followed this project "for longer than its been in these forums" you haven't followed Nem's responses.
    Nem has always responded, maybe not right away but he doesn't ignore people's posts. also, don't say i'm crazy since in the first paragraph you even admit to jumping to conclusions. "Nice try though, buddy".
    Hahahaha. My point was you have reading comprehension problems, which you proved by saying "For being someone that's followed this project "for longer than its been in these forums" you haven't followed Nem's responses." - I didn't say that. I said I've been following it since the first beta version, and since before it became popular on the forums (not before it was posted on here, but before it became popular).

You were judgmental and implied I was unappreciative. I don't like being misjudged or having my actions misconstrued, so I responded. And I never said you're crazy, either. Again, go back to the basics - reading comprehension lol. But you're right about one thing (and one thing only haha) - Nem would always respond to basically every post in this thread, especially early on. That's one of the reasons this app has become so great. He worked really hard and took people's suggestions into consideration. That's why it was so weird that he wasn't responding to the many posts asking what had changed to get approval.

There's a difference between overthinking and defending oneself from a false accusation. I did the latter. I suggest you move on and troll elsewhere.
    04-23-14 09:25 PM
    Hahahaha. My point was you have reading comprehension problems, which you proved by saying "For being someone that's followed this project "for longer than its been in these forums" you haven't followed Nem's responses." - I didn't say that. I said I've been following it since the first beta version, and since before it became popular on the forums (not before it was posted on here, but before it became popular).

You were judgmental and implied I was unappreciative. I don't like being misjudged or having my actions misconstrued, so I responded. And I never said you're crazy, either. Again, go back to the basics - reading comprehension lol. But you're right about one thing (and one thing only haha) - Nem would always respond to basically every post in this thread, especially early on. That's one of the reasons this app has become so great. He worked really hard and took people's suggestions into consideration. That's why it was so weird that he wasn't responding to the many posts asking what had changed to get approval.

There's a difference between overthinking and defending oneself from a false accusation. I did the latter. I suggest you move on and troll elsewhere.
    Let's all chill and not feed any potential trolls...
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    04-23-14 09:48 PM
    Yall are way to serious over phones lmao go snap2chat!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 10:00 PM
    Mmmm.. since they just got approved, I'm guessing 2-3 days before it shows up.

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    04-23-14 10:02 PM
    I heard sometime tomorrow.
    04-23-14 10:07 PM
6,941 ... 167168169170171 ...