The bar file will remain free brother. Only guys in BlackBerry World Who doesn't know sidleoaidng will have to pay. ;x

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    Very kind of you man. I look forward to buying it on BlackBerry World.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-23-14 08:17 AM
    Stay tuned. Some bug fixes coming.

What are some features you guys would like to see incorporated into Snap2Chat?

Posted via CB10
    Find friends using contact list would be nice.
    Also, anyway to add the Emoji characters to the app?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:01 AM
    Need a Crackberry article when this hits BlackBerry World!

Congrats Nemory, I'll definitely buy it.
    04-23-14 09:03 AM
    The app will have a free and paid version. Thanks so much dude.

i will pay just for headless haha
    04-23-14 09:04 AM
    Congrats man! i'm really interested to hear what happened
    04-23-14 09:32 AM
    i will pay just for headless haha
    Same here.
    04-23-14 09:37 AM
    I hope you can include the newer smileys that are on BBM to the app.. incorporating the stickers or being able to make the smileys bigger like my iOS & Android friends would also be great!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    NerrawPuzzle likes this.
    04-23-14 09:38 AM
    We'll learn everything in time. I'm sure the focus now is pushing out an update to address issues before it hits BlackBerry World and when that looks good we'll get the breakdown of how it actually happened.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    That would totally be understandable - all he has to do is state that then.

He is now dealing with a new and better contact at BlackBerry. He is not ignoring the question, he's working on Snap2Chat to get it ready for BBW asap.

Posted via CB10
    Not true. Since approval, he's been responding to (almost) every post in this thread that relates to bugs with the app. Many people have asked how/why the app got approved all of a sudden, and he's purposely ignoring those questions. He clearly has time to check this thread and respond to individual posts, so yes, he's ignoring the question.

I'm not trying to sound like a turd, but if he could at least acknowledge that either: 1) He can't comment. Or 2) He'll comment later, then that would be perfectly fine/understandable (at least in my opinion). But right now, he's just ignoring every single post concerning how the app got accepted. And since the app must have only received support from BBW because of the number of users who supported the petition and this thread, I find it unfair that he's not at least acknowledging our questions - never mind answering it, just acknowledging it. I don't think that's right.

And the time excuse doesn't work - he clearly is reading every post in this thread (including this one). And it wouldn't take more than a minute to say: "I'll explain more about how it got approved later", OR, if he can't do that, "Sorry everyone, I can't comment on that".
    04-23-14 09:56 AM
    The point is, that as of this moment, although we may be curious how it finally happened, that is the LEAST important thing. No matter how it happened we should all be thankful and not overly concerned about an unnecessary tidbit.
    If he is seemingly "ignoring every single post" on the matter, there is probably a good reason for it. Your bringing attention to the fact will probably not do much to help him, if in fact that is the case.

Please let it go for now. If Nem wants to and CAN let us know, he will.
    shaunj539 likes this.
    04-23-14 10:07 AM
    Amazing Snap2Chat Statistics!

2,247,950+ Application Sessions
    291,800+ Forum Views
    29,000+ YouTube Views!
    15,200+ BBM Channel Visits and 1,100+ Subscribers!
    7000+ Users
    4,180+ Forum Replies
    780+ Twitter Followers!
    04-23-14 10:11 AM
    Reason the app is approved, Luca Filigheddu helped me, he asked bb world to re review the app if it qualifies. and so it did. really sorry. my hub is full of bbm, email, notifications, just so many. everywhere. bbm groups , channels. please understand. just one man here. will reply asap.
    tryfe likes this.
    04-23-14 10:20 AM
    Reason the app is approved, Luca Filigheddu helped me, he asked bb world to re review the app if it qualifies. and so it did. really sorry. my hub is full of bbm, email, notifications, just so many. everywhere. bbm groups , channels. please understand. just one man here. will reply asap.
    Hey now you can make full use of the Priority Hub. haha
    hamzasalam likes this.
    04-23-14 10:30 AM
    FROM A Q10 User!
    TESTED with iPhone 5 and Q10

Maybe Add:
    ** (Vol+) PICTURE Snap. (Vol-) VIDEO Snap. OR (Vol+) Snap. (Vol-) Mode Switch.
    ** ICON on shooting screen to CYCLE through ASPECT RATIO options (16:9, 4:3, 1:1 etc...) assisted by a visible square during shooting to indicate crop.
    ** View Stories as a Whole instead of snap by snap.
    ** Removal of Snap-Delete confirmation message

Feedbacks:
    ** Q10 compatibility needs work: Displaying and sending snaps that fit the recipient's screen.
    ** Camera still moves after snap

We Love Nemory's Style.
    I will support our fellow Filipino Dev!

Aga Villagomeza
    Last edited by Agatonga; 04-23-14 at 10:47 AM.
    04-23-14 10:32 AM
    When will we see this app in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    Jordss likes this.
    04-23-14 10:32 AM

Not true. Since approval, he's been responding to (almost) every post in this thread that relates to bugs with the app. Many people have asked how/why the app got approved all of a sudden, and he's purposely ignoring those questions. He clearly has time to check this thread and respond to individual posts, so yes, he's ignoring the question.

I'm not trying to sound like a turd, but if he could at least acknowledge that either: 1) He can't comment. Or 2) He'll comment later, then that would be perfectly fine/understandable (at least in my opinion). But right now, he's just ignoring every single post concerning how the app got accepted. And since the app must have only received support from BBW because of the number of users who supported the petition and this thread, I find it unfair that he's not at least acknowledging our questions - never mind answering it, just acknowledging it. I don't think that's right.

And the time excuse doesn't work - he clearly is reading every post in this thread (including this one). And it wouldn't take more than a minute to say: "I'll explain more about how it got approved later", OR, if he can't do that, "Sorry everyone, I can't comment on that".
    Chill out. Just be thankful that it's been approved.. it amazes me how unappreciative people can be.
    jzajac, aming63, shaunj539 and 2 others like this.
    04-23-14 10:40 AM
    Give the man who helped Nem out some thanks too... he said last night all it took was getting the right people to look at the situation. Everybody thank @filos.

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140423_113542_edit.png

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-23-14 10:40 AM
    Nem,

Can you add a full screen option for Q10? I remembered you had it before. Congrats again on the app!
    04-23-14 10:42 AM
    I am not having any crashes. Stable update. The release prior to this one did no have crashes either.

T-Mobile Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 ?
    04-23-14 10:44 AM
    The app will have a free and paid version. Thanks so much dude.

Oliver, thanks for your gift to the faithful who have been following the development of Snap2chat. I will be sideloading this morning to evaluate and give feedback; however, as a matter of principle, I will replace that with a paid version once it hits BlackBerry World. The reasons are simple:
    1. It supports your development of this and future projects. You work hard; you deserve some payback.
    2. Future updates will be simple through BBW.
    3. Buying through BlackBerry World allows the purchaser to leave a positive review which gets the word out and funds future development.

All the best!

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    jzajac and Berry_Pink like this.
    04-23-14 10:45 AM
    Great job and congrats on the App. This was I feel, one of the most important apps to get in the BBW and the majority of younger people who see my Q10 ask if it has snapchat.

One thing I'm noticing with the latest bar is when recording a video, at least on the Q, after its recorded the video is zoomed in a lot and crops out half the shot.

Once again congrats! We are all very excited.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10
    04-23-14 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBbryUSA View Post

actually I just read this comment. dude. no need to feel bad like that. everyone has already been talkin how the app got approved on my twitter, bbm channels, facebook. just here I didn't mentioned it yet I guess. since the app got approved today I immediately started to work back on it. I'm just one man behind all these. If you can just see my social networks, I'm sure you will understand. my hub is never empty. not just my hub but also in other sites. I'm the dev, marketer, maintainer, socializer. all those stuffs.
    04-23-14 10:47 AM
    I'm sure next update will include all new BBM icons! I just decompiled the BBM Bar from 10.3
    RafiqK and BBM_BlackBerry Moe like this.
    04-23-14 10:50 AM
    actually I just read this comment. dude. no need to feel bad like that. everyone has already been talkin how the app got approved on my twitter, bbm channels, facebook. just here I didn't mentioned it yet I guess. since the app got approved today I immediately started to work back on it. I'm just one man behind all these. If you can just see my social networks, I'm sure you will understand. my hub is never empty. not just my hub but also in other sites. I'm the dev, marketer, maintainer, socializer. all those stuffs.
    What's the best way to give you feedback? I'm a Q10 user and I had a few suggestions
    -bring 1.1 option back
    -Have Stories ordered by 'Most Recent'
    -VIDEO PLAYBACK ZOOM OUT PLEASE(fit to screen like Pictures do)

I'll join the BBM Channel.
    04-23-14 10:52 AM
    I will be sideloading this morning to evaluate and give feedback; however, as a matter of principle, I will replace that with a paid version once it hits BlackBerry World. The reasons are simple:
    1. It supports your development of this and future projects. You work hard; you deserve some payback.
    2. Future updates will be simple through BBW.
    3. Buying through BlackBerry World allows the purchaser to leave a positive review which gets the word out and funds future development.
    You couldn't be more right. OTA updates will be so smooth to perform, it will give much greater visibility to the app to a wider audience of people who want this but don't yet know such an awesome option exists, and not to mention actually having it go headless with push notifications will be well worth the price of the download all by itself. I've already donated in the past but would be more than happy to spend another dollar to have those abilities and to continue to show an independent developer the support he deserves.
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    04-23-14 10:57 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:29 AM
6,941 ... 166167168169170 ...