Nem did you ever resubmit the app or what?
    04-22-14 06:47 PM
    Great news! Congratulations!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:47 PM
    Very cool. Very excited. Will definitely pay for it.

If it's not paid, I'll make sure to donate

Thanks!

Posted via Z69
    04-22-14 07:05 PM
    Congratulations Nemory. Great work!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:12 PM
    I'm anxious hear the story behind this Nem. This is awesome bro

T-Mobile Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 ?
    04-22-14 07:13 PM
    I'm anxious hear the story behind this Nem. This is awesome bro

T-Mobile Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 ?
    There has been no approval from SnapChat unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:22 PM
    I'm fixing bugs. I will surely fix the f**kin nan issue.. hahaha... for the crashing. I hope I did fixed already. I need my hardcores to test.
    04-22-14 07:27 PM
    Very exciting. Congrats.

So what was changed that allowed for it to be accepted?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:41 PM
    I just got a notification saying that Snap2chat was gonna be on BlackBerry World! Is this true, or just an old notification built into the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:52 PM
    I just got a notification saying that Snap2chat was gonna be on BlackBerry World! Is this true, or just an old notification built into the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe scroll up like 4 posts and read.

These forums are infuriating.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:53 PM
    Maybe scroll up like 4 posts and read.

These forums are infuriating.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I guess I just didnt check since it showed me page 3 when I opened it for some reason but I see now! Lol thanks for the answer tho!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 07:54 PM
    So awesome! Congrats, Nem!
    04-22-14 07:59 PM
    Stay tuned. Some bug fixes coming.

What are some features you guys would like to see incorporated into Snap2Chat?

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-22-14 08:01 PM
    Great news!

Nem please give us some info tho...
    - what changed? Did u resubmit?
    - how long will we have to wait?
    - will it be a apaid app?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    04-22-14 08:06 PM
    Guys! hahaha... that's right! Snap2Chat is now officially approved in BlackBerry World but you can't see it yet. We hardcores are on work right now! Please be patient!
    Whaaaaaaaat!!!! this is SUCH exciting news!!!! Yeeeeeaaah Boooooooooooooy!! So happy for you man because I KNOW how truly hard you worked on this app! Congrats man and God bless!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    04-22-14 08:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    - Hide bottom bar when on a Q device and scrolling down through feeds, stories, and friends)

- Possibility to see who else received the same snap as you?

- Hub Intengratio with a small snap2chat mini icon to go along with it.

- Headless if possible.

- Option to hide your top friends when someone views your extended profile.

- When adding friends, app should notify you if you've entered the correct username or not.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    04-22-14 08:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    I want to be able to see who viewed my stories. I know the regular snapchat shows that. Also, there are a few bugs that I noticed:

1) when you reply to a snap, and go to send it, it doesn't automatically highlight the person. But if you send it, it sends to the person. (not a big deal, just took a while to figure that out)

2) the shout box doesn't display unless you pull down and refresh.

3) can't edit my profile, Idk if that's a problem with me specifically or if it's a bug.

4) being able to add texts to the videos

5) the android videos are always sideways.

6) the counter sometimes gets mixed up (sometimes it shows on the wrong one, or it closes a snap because of a countdown from another snap)

7) add the ability to clear cache for specific snaps? Or be able to save snaps/videos to a separate part of the app?

8) sometimes when I send a snap it helps showing the "sending" at the top but doesn't send, but if you send it again it works (happens after using the app without closing for a while)

So glad it got accepted!! This app will be huge in BlackBerry World!!!

Posted via CB10
    theonecid likes this.
    04-22-14 08:12 PM
    I just got the announcement and nearly fainted (not actually) but I thought I was seeing things!

All I need now is the Raptors to beat the nets and Klopp to manage Manchester United Nd 2014 is shaping up to be a solid year!

I'm also curious as to what changed! I hope we get the full story .

And Nem will you be fixing the grey bar when viewing videos using snapchat player? It appears to occur when orientation lock is on. I'm on Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 08:19 PM
    I will always give out bar files. don't worry about the price. it will be price $0.99 for the first 10 days. regular price will be $1.99. depends to you if you want to sideload or just get the app in bb world! thanks so much to everyone!!!
    04-22-14 08:24 PM
    I want to be able to see who viewed my stories. I know the regular snapchat shows that. Also, there are a few bugs that I noticed:

1) when you reply to a snap, and go to send it, it doesn't automatically highlight the person. But if you send it, it sends to the person. (not a big deal, just took a while to figure that out)

3) can't edit my profile, Idk if that's a problem with me specifically or if it's a bug.

6) the counter sometimes gets mixed up (sometimes it shows on the wrong one, or it closes a snap because of a countdown from another snap)

7) add the ability to clear cache for specific snaps? Or be able to save snaps/videos to a separate part of the app?

8) sometimes when I send a snap it helps showing the "sending" at the top but doesn't send, but if you send it again it works (happens after using the app without closing for a while)

Posted via CB10
    You can already see who viewed your stories.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 08:25 PM
    I now have 3 big apps in blackberry world. I really can't promise how often I am going to update snap2chat. same as with other apps. I will deal with them with priority. Please understand guys. I'm just one man doing all these stuffs! I will try my best
    04-22-14 08:26 PM

Posted via CB10

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140422_192032.png

I'd like to have the option to be able to change the caption background to Orange(My favorite color)

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140422_192152.png

I'd also like to be able to change my color font to orange as well

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140422_192317.png

I'd also like to be able to change the options below the color block to the colors we choose.. I'm not a fan of red for instance but can't change it from being one of the 5 choices you give us to choose from..

Lastly I noticed on Android/iOS version they're able to post the weather/time and think that would be s cool feature to add if possible as well!

Thanks for everything and best of luck guys!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    04-22-14 08:27 PM
    Holy **** snap2chat got approved!? What a great day. A lot of bugs that need to be ironed out that will make this even more amazing!

Posted via CB10
    Still the listview bug is very hard to fix. it's an OS issue. but I'm trying my best finding workarounds.
    anon(5906760) likes this.

Posted via CB10
    You Already can see who views your stories my dude!

04-22-14 08:28 PM
6,941 ... 162163164165166 ...