I use this app daily. It's sick.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 08:18 PM
    This is just becoming really bull****

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140415_233015.png

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 10:32 PM
    Hey Nem,

I noticed that if I have rotation lock enabled I get the grey bar for certain snaps, my guess is this is based on the orientation which the snap was taken on the opposite device. Other than getting rid of orientation lock, is there a certain setting I need to change? I do prefer my screen in portrait mode.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 02:09 PM
    Left the snap2chat channel it became about some facebook messenger app and not about snap2chat.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Hockey711; 04-16-14 at 03:47 PM.
    04-16-14 03:24 PM
    Left the snap2chat channel it became about some facebook messenger app and not about snap2chat.

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean "left" the snap2chat channel?

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-16-14 04:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    I did too, I think he should either change the name of the channel or make one directed to his new app.

I wonder if he's ever going to try resubmitting snap2chat..

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 10:11 PM
    I hope that Nem will work on snap2chat in the coming weeks. Since he's gotten FB messenger up and running in bbw and making money from it, after he does his headless and hub integration if he gets approval, I don't see why he should give up on snap2chat. He did get donations for snap2chat when he did make it. And also its my number #1 used app on my BB, and is sad to see an amazing app not get finished. But I understand the circumstances of why it's not in bbw, that's why I posted the petition with the help of all the other snap2chat hardcore beta testers. And it's obvious snap2chat isn't going to say yes, even if they haven't said no, but there are other ways he could have the #1 app for BlackBerry 10 that isn't in bbw. Nem could put a link in his FB messenger app to the snap2chat app under the "about tab"

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 10:55 PM
    I hope that Nem will work on snap2chat in the coming weeks. Since he's gotten FB messenger up and running in bbw and making money from it, after he does his headless and hub integration if he gets approval, I don't see why he should give up on snap2chat. He did get donations for snap2chat when he did make it. And also its my number #1 used app on my BB, and is sad to see an amazing app not get finished. But I understand the circumstances of why it's not in bbw, that's why I posted the petition with the help of all the other snap2chat hardcore beta testers. And it's obvious snap2chat isn't going to say yes, even if they haven't said no, but there are other ways he could have the #1 app for BlackBerry 10 that isn't in bbw. Nem could put a link in his FB messenger app to the snap2chat app under the "about tab"

Posted via CB10
    That's actually not a bad idea.. or a los create his own website with the bar files and when people click on that link in his FB app, It can take you to that page. I hope bb10 had the ability to download and install bar/apk files directly from a Web page. This would work too his advantage.. I am also bugging the people at snapchat through twitter a lot so....... hope that helps lol

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    04-16-14 11:01 PM
    That's actually not a bad idea.. or a los create his own website with the bar files and when people click on that link in his FB app, It can take you to that page. I hope bb10 had the ability to download and install bar/apk files directly from a Web page. This would work too his advantage.. I am also bugging the people at snapchat through twitter a lot so....... hope that helps lol

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    BlackBerry 10 devices can install APK files directly from a Web page. Just have to download the file. So if there was a way Nem could supply both APK and bar files on a Web page it can give users the option to install via device (apk) or via computer (bar).

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 12:36 AM
    BlackBerry 10 devices can install APK files directly from a Web page. Just have to download the file. So if there was a way Nem could supply both APK and bar files on a Web page it can give users the option to install via device (apk) or via computer (bar).

Posted via CB10
    He will never provide an APK, it's impossible.
    04-17-14 12:39 AM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-banner.png

Where's My Phone - Headless Integration almost done

Update will be available very soon

Get the app in BlackBerry World: Where's My Phone - Remotely Locate and Secure your Phone with ease - BlackBerry World

Forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nshots-872903/

#TeamBlackBerry #CrackBerry #Nemory #WheresMyPhone
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    04-17-14 01:58 AM
    He will never provide an APK, it's impossible.
    How is it impossible? There's a Web site that converts an APK to a BAR, so nothings impossible.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    04-17-14 05:47 AM
    Any reason why you can't paste into the caption field?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 06:28 AM
    How is it impossible? There's a Web site that converts an APK to a BAR, so nothings impossible.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    I don't that you understand how it works.

Changing an apk into a bar takes the java in the android app and changes files to make it formatted properly for the BlackBerry android runtime.

A native app, such as snap2chat, is written in either html or c++ and possible cascades. (adobe air is being discontinued so I excluded it) it is not possible to convert BlackBerry native apps to an apk because the format is completely different, the entire app would need to be re-coded for android smartphones.

I can't think of a reasonable real-life comparison that would make sense, but that's how it works. BlackBerry makes it easy to port apps over, it is not possible with android.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 08:26 AM
    My snap2chat refuses to open. It only opens if I restart the phone! Anyone having this issue and any solutions? Thanks guys.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 08:39 AM
    My snap2chat refuses to open. It only opens if I restart the phone! Anyone having this issue and any solutions? Thanks guys.

Posted via CB10
    Keep it in light mode and clear the cache I'm advanced settings, keeps it from crashing

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 09:28 AM
    Any reason why you can't paste into the caption field?

Posted via CB10
    I don't have this problem and actually paste in it all the time.. Mire specifically the smileys not incorporated into the app..

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    04-17-14 10:25 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Banner.png 
Views:	2995 
Size:	465.9 KB 
ID:	263741

Where's My Phone - Headless Integration almost done

Update will be available very soon

Get the app in BlackBerry World: Where's My Phone - Remotely Locate and Secure your Phone with ease - BlackBerry World

Forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nshots-872903/

#TeamBlackBerry #CrackBerry #Nemory #WheresMyPhone
    I had a look. This looks like a quality product, Nem, loaded with features. I'll be sure to pick it up as soon as I land a new design contract.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    04-17-14 11:54 AM
    People need to reread this thread, we know EXACTLY WHY Snap2Chat was denied from the app world. It has nothing to do with the name.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post10194082

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post10194347

Seems this thread is getting off track with people finding "Snap Chat " clones in the app world.

It's the fact it was admitted that the app with the exact name "Snap2Chat" was using unauthorized access to SnapChat's servers. Blackberry was voluntarily made aware of this fact.

Let's get this thread back on track.

Where are you with this Nem? I get the impression you've allocated your efforts else where with Messenger and Where's my BlackBerry. Comment on the issue please, otherwise maybe someone else can step in. No one wants your efforts will go to waste. The community wants to see it in the app world.
    04-17-14 12:38 PM
    Should change the title of this thread. Its not really about snap2chat anymore

Posted via CB10
    Hockey711 likes this.
    04-17-14 01:48 PM
    I have been noticing that my friends now have similar apps on their iphones and androids that do what snap2chat can do. They now have the same features as snap2chat using third part snapchat apps (replay as many times as they want, screenshot without notification), some can even save videos.

I really wish this app made it to the app world, Nem could have out done those other apps in a heartbeat
    04-17-14 02:46 PM
    Stay tuned for some Snap2Chat news...could be making some possible progress for app submission. not saying it will happen, just saying maybe. Don't take this out of context. Providing some updates to the hardcores here.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 04-20-14 at 11:01 AM.
    04-17-14 02:48 PM
    I don't have this problem and actually paste in it all the time.. Mire specifically the smileys not incorporated into the app..

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    Can you just talk me through how bro? Whenever I long press the caption box to bring up the paste option, it deselects the caption box

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 02:50 PM
    Stay tuned for some Snap2Chat news...could be making some possible process for app submission. not saying it will happen, just saying maybe. Don't take this out if context. Providing some updates to the hardcores here.

Posted via CB10
    Who are you?
    04-17-14 03:03 PM
    Who are you?
    Rajbir was helping Nem0ry coordinate with hardcore beta testers at one point.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    malcolmjude likes this.
    04-17-14 04:05 PM
6,941 ... 159160161162163 ...