Like I have said many times in this forum... the effin'app generator is the biggest piece of dung ever. It's responsible for filling BlackBerry World with junk apps and apps to deceive people. Just take away the app generator already! Ahhhh! So stupid!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 05:17 PM
    I am extremely annoyed that my work was essentially stolen and posted on BBW in the form of that crap app, instead of Snap2Chat. That icon was made for Oliver and Oliver alone.

This fkn app generator has got to go.

Anybody know the quickest way to get a reply from BlackBerry? This is absurd.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:16 PM
    I am extremely annoyed that my work was essentially stolen and posted on BBW in the form of that crap app, instead of Snap2Chat. That icon was made for Oliver and Oliver alone.

Posted via CB10
    Sue them!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    A tweet to @hearteh might help. Though maybe nemory could reach out to whoever he was dealing with before. They're so busy protecting snapchat's interests, they missed yours.
    04-04-14 08:35 PM
    At least you know you can use the same app icon if you plan on resubmitting it ahah

they obviously don't look at the apps they approve
    04-04-14 10:23 PM
    Apollo I already tweeted BlackBerry yesterday about that. Brian Zubert was the one I can contact so fast and can act fast..but he's not on BlackBerry anymore. Hope that ****ty app.gets down

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-05-14 12:05 AM
    Apollo I already tweeted BlackBerry yesterday about that. Brian Zubert was the one I can contact so fast and can act fast..but he's not on BlackBerry anymore. Hope that ****ty app.gets down

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    And ask for their profits since they stole your logo

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 12:12 AM
    And ask for their profits since they stole your logo

Posted via CB10
    The unfinished one at that.

Thanks Nem! ;D
    04-05-14 12:29 AM
    Legal action!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 09:17 AM
    CHANGES SO FAR for Messenger 0.0.3.1

* IMPROVED - Swipe Right to Close Chat
    * IMPROVED - Faster Connecting to QXMPP (Faster Chats)
    * ADDED - Can display received Image Attachment
    * ADDED - Friend Typing Notifications
    * ADDED - Shows Online, Offline, Idle, All Friends
    * ADDED - Filter Friends with Online, Offline, Idle, All Presence
    * ADDED - Checks Revoked Permissions and warns user
    cbosdell likes this.
    04-05-14 09:24 AM
    CHANGES SO FAR for Messenger 0.0.3.1

* IMPROVED - Swipe Right to Close Chat
    * IMPROVED - Faster Connecting to QXMPP (Faster Chats)
    * ADDED - Can display received Image Attachment
    * ADDED - Friend Typing Notifications
    * ADDED - Shows Online, Offline, Idle, All Friends
    * ADDED - Filter Friends with Online, Offline, Idle, All Presence
    * ADDED - Checks Revoked Permissions and warns user
    Nice work Nem. I miss your work for this app! This app is amazing and still has so much potential even with just cleaning out the bugs and glitches!!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:45 AM
    Hey, Nem, not sure if you've noticed this, but I think it's kinda crappy that they get away with posting this on BlackBerry World, and you can't.

Also, they stole your icon.

Not sure if you want to do anything about it, but you might want to have some words with the developer, and with BlackBerry over this.

Attachment 260759

Posted via CB10
    If someone was going to sneak snap2chat through blackberry world, this would probably be what it looks like. Maybe not pounce so badly in the future.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:50 AM
    Resubmit it with the name "snapchat app"

Obviously they don't care if you have the name in your app...

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 01:55 PM
    Hey, Nem, not sure if you've noticed this, but I think it's kinda crappy that they get away with posting this on BlackBerry World, and you can't.

Also, they stole your icon.

Not sure if you want to do anything about it, but you might want to have some words with the developer, and with BlackBerry over this.

Attachment 260759

Posted via CB10
    Incredible that something like this (a purely scam app which steals another company's name and another developer's logo) can get approved but snap2chat can't. Goddamit BlackBerry. Get it together.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 07:17 PM
    Maybe Nem did this as a way to sneak in the door, then add full capability later. Jim

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 08:56 PM
    Maybe Nem did this as a way to sneak in the door, then add full capability later. Jim

Posted via CB10
    It's not nem

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 09:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt it but if you're reading this Nem, do it... If an app with the word "snapchat" in it gets so easily approved you can get something similar in. Make it a crappy non-functional app then once it's in update it to the full version. With the recent shakeup at BlackBerry's developer dept (eg Brian Zubert laid off) maybe they can claim they didn't know what it was. Then the onus is on snapchat to protest but I bet they won't even notice. Call it something dumb like "app for snapchatting". A quick glance at BBW and it's clear that crap like that gets in all the time.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:41 PM
    I highly doubt it but if you're reading this Nem, do it... If an app with the word "snapchat" in it gets so easily approved you can get something similar in. Make it a crappy non-functional app then once it's in update it to the full version. With the recent shakeup at BlackBerry's developer dept (eg Brian Zubert laid off) maybe they can claim they didn't know what it was. Then the onus is on snapchat to protest but I bet they won't even notice. Call it something dumb like "app for snapchatting". A quick glance at BBW and it's clear that crap like that gets in all the time.

Posted via CB10
    actualy the reason snap2chat can't go through is not about the name. There's no problem with the Snap2Chat name at all. but the use of unauthorized API.

I will really try to resubmit the app again!
    04-06-14 12:02 AM
    actualy the reason snap2chat can't go through is not about the name. There's no problem with the Snap2Chat name at all. but the use of unauthorized API.

I will really try to resubmit the app again!
    Thank you man! This is the app that I had no previous experience using until you made it available for us BlackBerry users to use! I'm now hooked thanks in large part to S2C and since you've stopped updating and working on it(for the time being) i've since stopped snapping entirely because I REFUSE to use the android version because quite frankly your app blows the original out of the water! God bless you and goodnight! ..AND BEST Of Luck!!!!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    04-06-14 01:22 AM
    Thank you man! This is the app that I had no previous experience using until you made it available for us BlackBerry users to use! I'm now hooked thanks in large part to S2C and since you've stopped updating and working on it(for the time being) i've since stopped snapping entirely because I REFUSE to use the android version because quite frankly your app blows the original out of the water! God bless you and goodnight! ..AND BEST Of Luck!!!!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    You can still use the Beta for the time being Moe. That's what I'm doing, hoping for a resolution to Snap2Chat prior to the Beta expiring.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    04-06-14 09:44 AM
    You can still use the Beta for the time being Moe. That's what I'm doing, hoping for a resolution to Snap2Chat prior to the Beta expiring.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    Yeah I know but I also know that as most betas usually do, eventually some bugs will pop up that will prevent me from using Nems app to its full potential. I guess I was just referring to near future reference I guess!? :P Haha Thanks tho bro appreciate ya man!

04-06-14 09:57 AM
    I'm not entitled to say anything about the app but here is my educated statement.
    You cannot fool AppWorld Team. Ni matter what.
    Hub Integration and headless would inky work if app is released via AppWorld. It only works for the dev using debug tokens.

Only way this goes forward I'd for BlackBerry to negotiate a deal with Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    Jordss and anon(5906760) like this.
    04-06-14 01:08 PM
    I'm not entitled to say anything about the app but here is my educated statement.
    You cannot fool AppWorld Team. Ni matter what.
    Hub Integration and headless would inky work if app is released via AppWorld. It only works for the dev using debug tokens.

Only way this goes forward I'd for BlackBerry to negotiate a deal with Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    Oooh that makes sense. So unless it in installed through bb world it won't have headless or hub integration.

Kinda weird because then it can't really be tested before the release...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 01:34 PM
    Yes it can by the developer using his signed debug tokens.
    BlackBerry runs a tight ship on security but I am sure it is not news to anyone.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    04-06-14 01:42 PM
    Definitely wouldn't be able to sneak a headless and/or hub integrated app past BlackBerry. But I could see a standard app sneaking through (i.e. The current beta version repackaged as something else). Sooner or later it'd probably get detected, but at this point there isn't much to lose.

I've been saying for some time the best course of action is to make it open source, and hope the community can maintain it as a side loaded bar. Some scripting and debug tokens can even make it headless / hub integrated, for those individuals with the knowledge to do so.
    04-06-14 07:44 PM
6,941 ... 155156157158159 ...