I am not finding the BBM App manager in the Google Play store? Am I in the wrong place?
    It should be the Chrome Store. Not google play store

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 07:51 AM
    My feed count is at 59 and won't increase even though I send and receive snaps regularly...

What's going on?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    Check your max feed option. Set it to unlimited to see, also tske note snapvhat deletes snaps that arw older than 10 days automatically, but not sure about how many days really. But that's what I believe

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 07:53 AM
    I'm sorry bro. But snap2chat has 10% chance left, BlackBerry just talked to SnapChat today. SnapChat is not ready to add more servers yet to support more users for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Man, I hope they reconsider. Or, I hope blackberry can do something about the additional server issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 08:22 AM
    I'm sorry bro. But snap2chat has 10% chance left, BlackBerry just talked to SnapChat today. SnapChat is not ready to add more servers yet to support more users for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    That's disappointing to hear. Hopefully they will reconsider because I doubt it will make a difference seeing as how they have hundreds of millions of users. What would another few million do?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 08:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    What a load of BS from snapchat. Oh well /: sad to hear!
    03-13-14 09:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    If BlackBerry was really committed to closing this "App Gap", they would/should pay for an additional server for snapchat to support BlackBerry users. We've got Nem here working his **** off to give BlackBerry users what they want when snapchat won't develop for the OS... and they will just let it die?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:27 AM
    If BlackBerry was really committed to closing this "App Gap", they would/should pay for an additional server for snapchat to support BlackBerry users. We've got Nem here working his **** off to give BlackBerry users what they want when snapchat won't develop for the OS... and they will just let it die?

Posted via CB10
    That is a groundless argument.

-Posted from CB10 via Z10-
    03-13-14 09:37 AM
    Can't you just submit it into app world without consulting snapchat?

IGrann got his in somehow I don't think he even asked instagram

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:45 AM
    Can't you just submit it into app world without consulting snapchat?

IGrann got his in somehow I don't think he even asked instagram

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry themselves denied it

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:52 AM
    Blackberry kinda pisses me off. They say they want to be a competitor yet refuse to help pay to get big apps in their store. Just a disappointment all around this company should give their heads a shake

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 10:04 AM
    What really gets me is the fact that there are multiple third party snapchat clients on Windows Phone and SnapChat hasn't said anything...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 10:09 AM
    Check your max feed option. Set it to unlimited to see, also tske note snapvhat deletes snaps that arw older than 10 days automatically, but not sure about how many days really. But that's what I believe

Posted via CB10
    Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I looked in the basic and advanced settings, couldn't find the max feed option u were telling me about.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-13-14 10:13 AM
    What really gets me is the fact that there are multiple third party snapchat clients on Windows Phone and SnapChat hasn't said anything...

Posted via CB10
    it's possible that Microsoft paid SnapChat not to say anything.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    03-13-14 10:46 AM
    I would be happy to donate for this app if NemOry would take away the restriction when the app expires.
    03-13-14 12:58 PM
    I would be happy to donate for this app if NemOry would take away the restriction when the app expires.
    Version 1 expires jan 1, 2015, purpose of expiration, so that I can force users to upgrade to the later beta version. But whenever the app gets through BlackBerry world, of course app will not expire anymore

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 01:04 PM
    It doesn't change anywhere but the friends list. Also recently contacted and best friends don't change either. Literally everywhere else it stays as a username. Still a great app though.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 01:26 PM
    Nem could you essentially make headless and put it out in a bar in an updated version or is the only reason you can't get it out is because blackberry won't approve hub integration?

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    03-13-14 01:28 PM
    Nem could you essentially make headless and put it out in a bar in an updated version or is the only reason you can't get it out is because blackberry won't approve hub integration?

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Fight the law.

BlackBerry won't approve, put hub and headless!!!

Posted via CB10
    LuayS likes this.
    03-13-14 02:46 PM
    Don't even need hub integration, it would just be nice not to have the app always open in an active frame to receive notifications. I think Headless is the most important, or a push notification system of some sort. Either way, thanks for the great app Nem, it's a damn shame it's not in BBW.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 05:10 PM
    Where can I find a Link to download snap2chat for my Q10 ? Plz help !

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 05:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Did you even read the first post? It's there

Posted via CB10
    Cranky likes this.
    03-13-14 06:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Page 1 of this thread.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    03-13-14 06:05 PM
    Did you even read the first post? It's there

Posted via CB10
    Brother, saying simply what the man beneath you said would have been just fine. Your rudeness is unnecessary and unwanted by anyone around these forums.. I usually mind my own and am a promoter of good and positive vibes but i've seen your negative and rude comments time and time again throughout the iGrann forum, Whine and now here. Please show some respect and just help the person out! These forums are a place for us to come together and support these awesome Devs. Your natural Negativity is such an ugly trait. I'll pray for you brother because being so negative from behind a computer screen, even if as slightly as this comment will never do you any good.. That is all. God bless!

Apologies NemOry, I don't mean to post of topic things in your forum I wish and hope the absolute best for you and this amazing app man! Good luck and God Bless

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    rai187, coloibarra and eywong like this.
    03-13-14 08:55 PM
    Brother, saying simply what the man beneath you said would have been just fine. Your rudeness is unnecessary and unwanted by anyone around these forums.. I usually mind my own and am a promoter of good and positive vibes but i've seen your negative and rude comments time and time again throughout the iGrann forum, Whine and now here. Please show some respect and just help the person out! These forums are a place for us to come together and support these awesome Devs. Your natural Negativity is such an ugly trait. I'll pray for you brother because being so negative from behind a computer screen, even if as slightly as this comment will never do you any good.. That is all. God bless!

Apologies NemOry, I don't mean to post of topic things in your forum I wish and hope the absolute best for you and this amazing app man! Good luck and God Bless

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    Negative? Dude relax.... its on the first page, it's been repeated countless times...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:16 PM
    P.U.P.P.A.H.

Polite
    Understanding
    Patient
    Professional
    Attentive
    Helpful

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    jzajac and BBM_BlackBerry Moe like this.
    03-13-14 09:35 PM
6,941 ... 146147148149150 ...