Any chance of this app having the feature to save snaps?

Posted via CB10
    Screenshot if you want. But saving the pictures defeats the purpose of the app, no?

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    Thewaxedworm and stratax like this.
    03-07-14 11:54 AM
    Also I'm curious do you guys prefer snap2chat dark theme or light?

Posted via CB10
    Light. Dark isn't pleasing on the eye, bit ugly.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 11:54 AM
    Is there the ability to change font when you write a caption? The current font is nice for some pictures but a little too fancy for others. I haven't seen any way to change it but maybe I'm missing something.

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    Yes, the 3 dots on the right when you click to write.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 11:58 AM
    I am still taking note of the bugs you report. thank you so much.

In the meantime, while still waiting for SnapChat's response, I am building a helpful app when you're let's say charging your phone in a little far away, and you want to send an sms but you're sitting down in your computer machine, you only just have to open up the browser go to "nemsms.com for example" and send and receive sms from there. I hope this is a great idea? The app should be done tomorrow or next day after tomorrow but only sending for now.
    03-07-14 12:06 PM
    Any chance of this app having the feature to save snaps?

Posted via CB10
    Turn repeat feature on. And as along as you don't clear the cache the snaps will be saved forever

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 12:13 PM
    I am still taking note of the bugs you report. thank you so much.

In the meantime, while still waiting for SnapChat's response, I am building a helpful app when you're let's say charging your phone in a little far away, and you want to send an sms but you're sitting down in your computer machine, you only just have to open up the browser go to "nemsms.com for example" and send and receive sms from there. I hope this is a great idea? The app should be done tomorrow or next day after tomorrow but only sending for now.
    Keep up the good work Nemory!
    Ps- I figured out how to add captions to my snaps!! Don't know if it's worth your time to make a walk through or anything like that for noobs.
    I am also experiencing where I can not open videos sent to me.
    You have a great app, my friend...once you get everything ironed out and it all working 100% Snap2chat is hands down a million times better than Snapchat (even more so if it remains free...).

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 01:43 PM
    I have been using the newest build since it came out, and i love it.

Only bug i have been experiencing is the camera flash stays on most of the time, even when i have it disabled at the top left hand corner. This bug has occurred in previous builds as well. Kind of embarrassing when you're trying to take a picture without anyone noticing, and flash is on xD lol

03-07-14 01:47 PM
    Ps- I figured out how to add captions to my snaps!! Don't know if it's worth your time to make a walk through or anything like that for noobs.
    I am also experiencing where I can not open videos sent to me.
    You have a great app, my friend...once you get everything ironed out and it all working 100% Snap2chat is hands down a million times better than Snapchat (even more so if it remains free...).

Posted via CB10
    a bunch of us beta testers are having the problem too. which platform are you receiving the video from? ios or android?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 01:56 PM
    How do you delete contacts?
    03-07-14 02:10 PM
    You'll see one pic say it's sending, then the other says it failed and to try again. I've been doing this for quite some time lol. hope this helps in identifying the problem. All settings are what they should be and shared files are on. I'm running an STL 100-1 with latest 10.2.1 os.
    Attached Thumbnails Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140307_035853_edit.png   Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140307_035839_edit.png  
    03-07-14 02:47 PM
    I really like Snap2chat but I also like Snapchat. I wish to see Snap2chat iron out some of the issues that make me still need Snapchat.

Issues:
    1) Caption bar to work like Snapchat and not float off the picture.
    2) Caption bar to have text not go outside the boundary of the photo.
    3) Caption bar to have a text limit option so as to act like Snapchat.
    4) Resized Q10 photos for iOS/Android/WP

It really is the little things. I hope to see this app get it's much needed debut!!

Posted via CB10
    rai187 and mithrazor like this.
    03-07-14 03:03 PM
    I really like Snap2chat but I also like Snapchat. I wish to see Snap2chat iron out some of the issues that make me still need Snapchat.

Issues:

It really is the little things. I hope to see this app get it's much needed debut!!

Posted via CB10
    Why would you want a text limit? If you don't want to write too much then don't. These options are awesome.

Plus the text does not go outside the picture instead it wraps.

1, 2, and 3 points I disagree with.

Ps I accidentally hit "thanks" on your post.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 03:48 PM
    Why would you want a text limit? If you don't want to write too much then don't. These options are awesome.

Posted via CB10
    I intentionally hit "thanks" on your post.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    03-07-14 03:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    I am talking about the Q series. Portrait and landscape pictures on the Q10 are still using the 1:1 ratio for captions. It occurs when their is a lot of text.

The letter limit isn't that important as the other points I made. You may disagree but the reality is that this is an issue for Q10 owners. Which would hinder my fourth point because text would wrap to the wrong ratio.

Posted via CB10
    mithrazor likes this.
    03-07-14 05:06 PM

Issues:

Posted via CB10
    Completely agree. Especially with your 4th point!

Posted via CB10
    EnFray likes this.
    03-07-14 06:38 PM
    I fricken love Snap2Chat, and I can't wait for headless to get added.

One thing I'd like to see is the replay feature work as it does in the official Snapchat: you get one per day.

I feel as though it defeats the purpose to either get unlimited or to get none at all.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 12:04 AM
    I fricken love Snap2Chat, and I can't wait for headless to get added.

One thing I'd like to see is the replay feature work as it does in the official Snapchat: you get one per day.

I feel as though it defeats the purpose to either get unlimited or to get none at all.

Posted via CB10
    I think nem made it the way it was cause of the black snap problem he was having. So I think this new way helped him get rid of that problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 12:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think I would rather have better options than what snapchat puts out there. The user always has the option of either turning off the replay feature, cleaning your cache to clear out anything you could replay, or if you only want to have one repeat just don't open it again (a real practice in self control). I'll take the improvements we have in our version that's independently built for BB 10 and community tested and approved.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    eddie carranza likes this.
    03-08-14 01:11 AM
    I think I would rather have better options than what snapchat puts out there. The user always has the option of either turning off the replay feature, cleaning your cache to clear out anything you could replay, or if you only want to have one repeat just don't open it again (a real practice in self control). I'll take the improvements we have in our version that's independently built for BB 10 and community tested and approved.

Exactly. What nem tried to do is go above and beyond the simplicity of Snapchat. He gave us more options and freedom with our snaps. The choice to use the extras in Snap2chat is yours alone. The options have everything you need to turn of replays, clear caches and tinker with the fonts text size etc to your liking.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 02:08 AM
    Snap2Chat v1.0.14.1

Fixed Videos that cannot be played.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t-1_0_14_1.bar

Issue is caused by some glitch itself in snapchat's server. They're setting video snaps to 0 timer.

Hope this makes you happy now
    Last edited by NemOry; 03-08-14 at 05:36 AM.
    03-08-14 05:18 AM

Don't get me wrong, I love what Nemory has done to make this app better than the official. I just feel like it defeats the purpose of Snapchat when you can see every picture unlimited amounts of times, and if you turn it off, you don't even get your one replay a day.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 09:45 AM
    Nem, my android friends can't see my stories. They thought I never had stories.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 10:28 AM

Issues:

Posted via CB10
    Yep, snaps taken on Q devices are letterboxed so I definitely agree!
    EnFray likes this.
    03-08-14 01:03 PM
    Loving the app, but is there the option to hide who I Snapchat most? U know how ppl can see the users I Snapchat most. Anyway to hide that?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-08-14 02:00 PM
    To get this wonderful app on the blackberry world head to https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitio...kberry-world-3 and sign the petition to get Snap2chat on the blackberry store!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 04:47 PM
6,941 ... 141142143144145 ...