also, when i send stuff to my story and try to view it by pressing and holding, it turns on the camera instead of playing back what i sent myself :s otherwise, i love the app lol
    03-06-14 06:55 PM
    Hey Nemory,

Lovely application!! I have one issue that occurs when taking snapchats.. it flashes for every single one I try to take. Even if I turn on and off the flash in the top left corner it flashes regardless. Any advice?

Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry for the Flash Issue. It's annoying. Workarounds you can do is to swith on, off, on, off, on, off and see if it works.. Really sorry.
    03-06-14 06:57 PM
    also, when i send stuff to my story and try to view it by pressing and holding, it turns on the camera instead of playing back what i sent myself :s otherwise, i love the app lol
    you're viewing it with the Sent Preview feature? or actually in the Stories Tab?
    03-06-14 06:58 PM
    Happy Bla1ze will make a blog post!
    03-06-14 07:21 PM
    Hey Nem,

Saw the pop-up that came when I started. Pretty cool lol

Would you be able to change the options to "sign petition" and "remind me later"?

For sign petition it could open up the petition page and "remind me later" could have it pop-up the next time they log off.

I'm sure it'll be easier that way

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 07:38 PM
    I'm sorry for the Flash Issue. It's annoying. Workarounds you can do is to swith on, off, on, off, on, off and see if it works.. Really sorry.
    So if I do it like 20 times each snapchat.. I should be ok? Just awkward if it comes on but no worries! Is the replay feature exclusive to the app? Me and my friend are comparing and he's slightly jealous!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 07:42 PM
    Happy Bla1ze will make a blog post!
    Bla1ze is the man. Even despite his Yankee loving ways.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    03-06-14 08:04 PM
    Hey Nem,

I found one more security concern:

The Shout Box web services are completely unprotected to the world. I was able to spoof 2 comments on Box Snap id # 210 just using my browser, so feel free to delete those 2 comments if you can. Just thought you should know!

Looks like you are using on-device Crypto and communicating directly with Snapchat api? If so, Kudos!
    knobtviker likes this.
    03-06-14 08:11 PM
    Hey Nem,

I found one more security concern:

The Shout Box web services are completely unprotected to the world. I was able to spoof 2 comments on Box Snap id # 210 just using my browser, so feel free to delete those 2 comments if you can. Just thought you should know!

Looks like you are using on-device Crypto and communicating directly with Snapchat api? If so, Kudos!
    Sorry but the shoutbox is very unprotected. SInce i want to build it as fast as I could I didn't put a lot of time to it making it very secure. But if ever I snap2chat gets approved I will improve it
    03-06-14 08:17 PM
    @jamespaulmuir you were right the first time Snap2Chat is not secure with non-ssl stuffs going to my own servers. But now the APP IS FULLY NATIVE! It runs directly with SnapChat servers. Bojan (Def of Whine) helped me making the app use pure servers.
    knobtviker likes this.
    03-06-14 08:31 PM
    Don't mean to hassle you Nemory, just a suggestion. The icon for 'switch camera' could it be two different icons for the rear and front facing camera? It would make taking snapchats a lot easier at night.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 08:50 PM
    Ive Tried in both
    you're viewing it with the Sent Preview feature? or actually in the Stories Tab?
    03-06-14 08:58 PM
    Make sure you granted all permissions especially shared files.

Posted via CB10
    THANKS!!!! Works like a charm now!!
    03-06-14 08:59 PM
    I've been following the posts for a week or two now and finally loaded Snap2chat onto my z10 (running 10.2.1.1925) and I have to admit this is even better than I was expecting! Nemory you really outdid yourself, there almost are too many features. Color scheme is awesome. I feel this app is leaps and bounds ahead of the android version! However it all means nothing if the "leave comment here" doesn't work. Def need to get that working. Other than that, great app. Can't wait to play with this at work tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 11:21 PM
    Is this the final update unless they ever accept it into BBW?
    03-07-14 01:16 AM
    I love snapchat now this is so fun, one important question. If I download the android version and log into my account.. can I get it to add my contacts that already have snapchat which are in my phonebook? Then log back into snap2chat and use them there?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 03:14 AM
    I love snapchat now this is so fun, one important question. If I download the android version and log into my account.. can I get it to add my contacts that already have snapchat which are in my phonebook? Then log back into snap2chat and use them there?

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can

Posted via CB10
    shaunj539 likes this.
    03-07-14 06:15 AM
    With the latest version I can't see videos sent to me :s I can see it in the inbox and it is loaded as usual but when I press it, it just does nothing. I've tried to restart both application and phone but still searching for a fix.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 08:47 AM
    With the latest version I can't see videos sent to me :s I can see it in the inbox and it is loaded as usual but when I press it, it just does nothing. I've tried to restart both application and phone but still searching for a fix.

Posted via CB10
    The same thing is happening to me quite often now.

Also sometimes when taking a snap, it will glitch up and make a video behind the picture I take. The picture won't be full screen and behind it you can see a video. It's very weird.

Posted via CB10
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    03-07-14 09:33 AM
    Is there a way to turn on the front camera as the default start-up? When I click the camera it always starts on the back camera and I have to switch it back..

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 10:28 AM
    Is there the ability to change font when you write a caption? The current font is nice for some pictures but a little too fancy for others. I haven't seen any way to change it but maybe I'm missing something.

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    03-07-14 10:46 AM
    I cannot wait until this is actually available. I see SnapChat giving the go-ahead for it.
    03-07-14 11:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same thing here. Videos come in but pressing and holding them does nothing so I end up not being able to see it. Also when u change the amount of best friends I want listed it automatically reverts to 3 every time I leave settings

Posted via CB10
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    03-07-14 11:46 AM
    Any chance of this app having the feature to save snaps?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 11:47 AM
    Also I'm curious do you guys prefer snap2chat dark theme or light?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 11:52 AM
6,941 ... 140141142143144 ...