Can I have a download link for the latest version
    First page buddy.
    03-04-14 12:53 PM
    Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs and making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire. In addition to being a cognitive bias and a poor way of making decisions, wishful thinking is commonly held to be a specific informal fallacy in an argument when it is assumed that because we wish something to be true or false, it is actually true or false.
    Some psychologists believe that positive thinking is able to positively influence behavior and so bring about better results.

So, keep on "just saying"
    GO SNAP2CHAT!!!!!!!!!!

8530 - 9670 - Palm Pre - Palm Pixi - 9930 - iPhone 4 - Z10 - HTC One - S3 - S4 - Q10 - Z10 STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-04-14 12:58 PM
    Looks like it's really odd for Snap2Chat to be in BlackBerry world, BlackBerry doesn't want to.cause trouble I think, they won't allow it without snapchat's permission,

I think will give you guys v1 today or tom

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:22 PM
    Looks like it's really odd for Snap2Chat to be in BlackBerry world, BlackBerry doesn't want to.cause trouble I think, they won't allow it without snapchat's permission,

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the update nemOry!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:27 PM
    BlackBerry should just allow it first. If Snapchat has something to say about it, then ask BlackBerry to take it down after. To Snapchat, either develop a native app for us, or stop trying to impede others from doing it for us.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:30 PM
    So what would cause a video snap that I sent to say it was screenshotted when that definitely didn't happen? Not to mention that it said the snap was screenshotted way after it had already been opened.
    03-04-14 05:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm curious if they asked Instagram or Vine permission about iGrann or Whine? Doubt it.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    03-04-14 05:35 PM
    Maybe we should start bombarding snapchat with tweets
    03-04-14 05:51 PM
    Maybe we should start bombarding snapchat with tweets
    Or Brian Zubert.

03-04-14 05:52 PM
    After all the work that has been put into the application they could at least allow it on blackberry world.
    If official big name developers wont support blackberry then let the community fill the app gapp.
    They should allow it on blackberry world then snap-chat will see the demand for there application.

Off-course even if they did support it i would still use Snap2Chat
    03-04-14 06:09 PM
    Snapchat has been a real pain in the *** towards BlackBerry.

If they don't allow that will be plain insulting.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 06:14 PM
    Just contact a higher-up on BBWorld matters directly? This would not be the first apps to be 'denied', only to be allowed after the developer and someone more responsible had one-on-one contact.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-04-14 06:23 PM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-46801523.jpg

03-04-14 06:34 PM
    Wow... they allowed whine and igrann why not snap2chat. this is messed up, talk to someone higher up or try again. This app deserves to be out there.
    03-04-14 06:36 PM
    I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

SO BE HAPPY THAT I'M GIVING YOU v1 RIGHT NOW! Please go to the next page!! Also please read my updates! Thank you so much everyone!!
    LazyEvul and tryfe like this.
    03-04-14 06:53 PM
    The legalities behind third-party clients like these are probably more complicated than most of us realize. Whine wasn't approved at first as well if I remember correctly, due to some issues with Vine logo usage or something of that sort. Just throwing one of many possibilites out there, but perhaps the Snap2Chat logo is too similar to the real SnapChat logo?

In any case, thanks for your continued efforts NemOry! I'm not currently a user of SnapChat, but BlackBerry 10 could really use a client to help fill the app gap, and I might just have to register for SnapChat to give this app a go.
    03-04-14 06:58 PM
    I say we bombard the f****** s*** out of Snapchat with messages! Someone should decide the best way (twitter or whatever) and provide a link here that's easy to do so.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    modok3000 likes this.
    03-04-14 07:04 PM
    I'd be down. Time we showed that BlackBerry isn't irrelevant like they seem to think we are

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 07:10 PM
    Did they give you reasoning as to why it was denied? Any Snapchat logos or anything that is the exact same? Hope they resolve this for you as I know you've worked to hard on this app to have it denied.
    03-04-14 07:11 PM
    Actually there's no single problem with the logos and the name, it's just the permission stuff. I didn't asked permission from SnapChat since first since I know they will just ignore or deny my request since it clearly says in their Terms of Service (under Prohibited Activities) here Terms - Snapchat

that they don't want any third party apps. But the reason I still pushed this app is because why iOS, Windows Store, and Windows Phone Store have allowed 3rd Party Applications to their store (and I'm pretty sure SnapChat didn't gave them permission). So I tried the same way they did for blackBerry but in the end looks like BlackBerry is just really strict.

But I really wish BlackBerry talks to SnapChat about this.
    03-04-14 07:21 PM
    Actually there's no single problem with the logos and the name, it's just the permission stuff. I didn't asked permission from SnapChat since first since I know they will just ignore or deny my request since it clearly says in their Terms of Service (under Prohibited Activities) here Terms - Snapchat

that they don't want any third party apps. But the reason I still pushed this app is because why iOS, Windows Store, and Windows Phone Store have allowed 3rd Party Applications to their store (and I'm pretty sure SnapChat didn't gave them permission). So I tried the same way they did for blackBerry but in the end looks like BlackBerry is just really strict.

But I really wish BlackBerry talks to SnapChat about this.
    Did they require written permission from Instagram or Vine?

Edit: Let's not word it "in the end" yet, Nem. You worked your a$$ off on this app and we're all still hopeful you'll get it in BlackBerry World.

03-04-14 07:28 PM
    That sucks to hear Nem hopefully they will come around, so are you still going to bother with trying to get headless approved or do you think they will ignore that too?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 07:30 PM
    NemOry. I just sent you a donation. We all appreciate your hard work and making this app possible.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    03-04-14 07:32 PM
    Did they require written permission from Instagram or Vine?

Fairly certain they didn't, which is why this comes as a surprise. This is definitely a change of heart compared to the past. Either there's something in SnapChat's TOS compared to the others that's stopping them, or there have been some policy changes internally at BlackBerry.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    03-04-14 07:33 PM
    NemOry. I just sent you a donation. We all appreciate your hard work and making this app possible.
    got it! Thank you very much man!!!!
    03-04-14 07:36 PM
6,941 ... 135136137138139 ...