When is this going to be in store??

Posted via CB10
    When it gets approved. Yesterday was sunday, also yesterday from.yesterday was saturday, no body is reviewing apps, hoping.they review snap2chat today. But whenever they approve snap2chat it won't be live yet, still have to remake it to be feee and lock other stuffs for in app purchases. so have to wait another approval again

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:59 PM
    But today is Sunday ( for the US/Canada)

-Posted from CB10 via Z10-
    03-02-14 08:08 PM
    There is still quite a few problems with flash.. on switching to camera would it be possible to always start with flash off

Posted via CB10
    It does always start off but a current bug makes it go off when it shouldn't.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 08:12 PM
    The newest version doesn't have it but don't know if you have access to it.

Posted via CB10
    Well I'm on 0.9.4, not sure what version you have :P

Twitter/4sq/Insta/PSN/CB/Steam: @Loppizzle Dr. Michael Lopez, B.Sc, M.D.
    03-02-14 08:40 PM
    Well I'm on 0.9.4, not sure what version you have :P

I'm one of the hard core beta testers so I'm running 1.0.11.1

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:13 PM
    You should hit up Alec and see if he can get it reviewed asap
    03-02-14 09:16 PM
    03-02-14 09:53 PM
    You should hit up Alec and see if he can get it reviewed asap
    Alec is now the VP of QNX. Not holding BBDevs anymore. It's BZubert. I already reached to him just now.
    03-02-14 09:54 PM
    This is what worries me. Swapchat was a paid app with a free trial, I remember since I had an HTC 8X back then when it was up. I'm worried that Snap2Chat may be taken down because it will be paid, I really hope not though because you deserve it!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:07 PM
    @BryanVilla I will not make it paid anymore. Instead same strategy with 6snap. Free with In App Purchase Options. But not only swapchat is the paid app there. most of them there are paid and still lives in the store.
    03-02-14 10:11 PM
    @BryanVilla I will not make it paid anymore. Instead same strategy with 6snap. Free with In App Purchase Options. But not only swapchat is the paid app there. most of them there are paid and still lives in the store.
    Didn't know 6snap did in app purchases as well! Never mind I can't wait for it to be in BlackBerry World then!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:08 PM
    Very good call my friend. Many will be willing to purchase
    03-03-14 12:19 AM
    I'm one of the hard core beta testers so I'm running 1.0.11.1

Posted via CB10
    So then it's probably fixed for you!

It's just s simple design mistake so if it's sorted out then it's all good!

03-03-14 07:19 AM
    I never really get the "you can't charge for it, it is in their terms and conditions" discussion. I think that is a pretty general clause that every company like Snapchat uses for their product to prevent others making a profit off of their service.

I doubt they actively use it to block third party developers that just try to break even on development costs/maintenance costs. Especially on platforms they do not support themselves.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-03-14 10:39 AM
    I never really get the "you can't charge for it, it is in their terms and conditions" discussion. I think that is a pretty general clause that every company like Snapchat uses for their product to prevent others making a profit off of their service.

I doubt they actively use it to block third party developers that just try to break even on development costs/maintenance costs. Especially on platforms they do not support themselves.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    I suppose we can only hope snapchat has this same line of thinking. There would have to be a lot of attention brought about by snap2chat for snapchat to even know it exists so I think it should be fine.. hopefully! It would be a shame to see nems app blocked or having to be taken down from bbw world

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    03-03-14 11:13 AM
    Hey nem I'm just wondering if you ever figured out what's making snap2chat sign out on its own all the time even though I'm on the newest update and if you fixed it for the version sent into blackberry world. It says I sign into another snapchat but i use snap2chat exclusively.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 09:54 PM
    Not to be mean, but man, what happened to the other Snapchat clients that where in the making along with this one? Lol.

Snappy, and this other one

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 10:20 AM
    Not to be mean, but man, what happened to the other Snapchat clients that where in the making along with this one? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    One of the devs of one of those apps lost his harddrive or something. Lost all his files. The second i dont know about.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    03-04-14 10:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Snappy said on twitter that they stopped production for a while but yesterday said they were back at it now they heard snap2chat would be paid. I guess now it's not they might not bother, we'll see. Doesn't sound like it's very far along regardless

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    03-04-14 10:50 AM
    "With the news that #Snap2Chat will cost money in BlackBerry World, I'll try to speed up dev of Snappy. Guaranteed to be free forever."

Nem replied and told them it is free though, they didn't reply after that

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    03-04-14 10:52 AM
    No one will ever make a Snapchat client as good as Nem's... his will be far superior than anyone else's, just sayin

8530 - 9670 - Palm Pre - Palm Pixi - 9930 - iPhone 4 - Z10 - HTC One - S3 - S4 - Q10 - Z10 STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-04-14 11:33 AM
    No one will ever make a Snapchat client as good as Nem's... his will be far superior than anyone else's, just sayin

8530 - 9670 - Palm Pre - Palm Pixi - 9930 - iPhone 4 - Z10 - HTC One - S3 - S4 - Q10 - Z10 STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs and making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire. In addition to being a cognitive bias and a poor way of making decisions, wishful thinking is commonly held to be a specific informal fallacy in an argument when it is assumed that because we wish something to be true or false, it is actually true or false.
    Some psychologists believe that positive thinking is able to positively influence behavior and so bring about better results.

So, keep on "just saying"
    03-04-14 12:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ya, Snappy went off the grid for a while but now responded that they are back on. Snappy is supposed to be a open source SnapChat client so anyone can modify and develop it.

The other one is called SnapMate! I was following the thread and the progress was truly promising. The active Frame, the feeds, everything looked like it was going to be awesome until his hard drive was formatted and he lost the will to start over

But now we have snap2chat :P which is way better than those 2

Twitter/4sq/Insta/PSN/CB/Steam: @Loppizzle (Future) Dr. Michael Lopez, B.Sc, M.D.
    03-04-14 12:35 PM
    Can I have a download link for the latest version
    03-04-14 12:39 PM
    Really hoping to see it in bbw this week!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 12:40 PM
6,941 ... 134135136137138 ...