Still true. All who participated are covered for a refund. After snap2chat has been approved in BlackBerry world. Testers can send me an email. With their CB forum or any proof they were a beta tester and a refund will be on its way.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:08 PM
    so ive come to a solution to my problem, apparently I made a new account and its working fine, tho when i receive a video it doesnt play the video the sound is their but the visuals arent all i get is a yellow screen with the sapchat ghost along side some coloured stripes
    This issue has been resolved in v1.0.1.1

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:09 PM
    Still true. All who participated are covered for a refund. After snap2chat has been approved in BlackBerry world. Testers can send me an email. With their CB forum or any proof they were a beta tester and a refund will be on its way.

Posted via CB10

I am still having issues with not getting passed the splash screen was there a solution to this that I missed?
    02-28-14 06:11 PM
    I am still having issues with not getting passed the splash screen was there a solution to this that I missed?
    Did you granted all permissions?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is there anything I should screen shot in case to show I have proof?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:28 PM
    Is there anything I should screen shot in case to show I have proof?

Posted via CB10
    Screenshotting is a good proof

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:34 PM
    Hello All. I am running OS 2141 on my Verizon Q10 and have installed snap2chat 0.9.4.1. I live in a rural area and my signal varies as I move around and in fact actually loose the internet services when I drop down to 1X service. Snap2chat continues to give me an error message that I don't have an internet connection and the only way to clear this error is to close and re-open snap2chat. All other programs just continue to run and update when the internet is restored and do not give any error messages. Is they any way to have snap2chat ignore the loss of the internet and not give an error message and then continue to update when the internet is restored?
    02-28-14 06:41 PM
    Screenshotting is a good proof

Posted via CB10
    A screen shot of what page?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:42 PM
    Did you granted all permissions?

Posted via CB10
    i believe I did I am going to reinstall and try again
    02-28-14 06:44 PM
    I am not going to screenshot to request a refund because I am glad to pay you for your dedication.

Is it free on other platforms? Yes. But there is no official Snapchat app on BlackBerry and Nem0ry has stepped up and is delivering to the BlackBerry community a much more fully featured Snapchat client than the official one on other platforms.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    Robbenezer likes this.
    02-28-14 06:53 PM
    Hello All. I am running OS 2141 on my Verizon Q10 and have installed snap2chat 0.9.4.1. I live in a rural area and my signal varies as I move around and in fact actually loose the internet services when I drop down to 1X service. Snap2chat continues to give me an error message that I don't have an internet connection and the only way to clear this error is to close and re-open snap2chat. All other programs just continue to run and update when the internet is restored and do not give any error messages. Is they any way to have snap2chat ignore the loss of the internet and not give an error message and then continue to update when the internet is restored?
    I changed the error message to a toast in the latest 1.0.1.1 version. So it's not annoying anymore. You can tap ok many timws until it gets closed though. Sorry man

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:58 PM
    A screen shot of what page?

Posted via CB10
    Of any post here that you participated. Is good. Also if you have a Snap2Chat profile

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 06:59 PM
    I am not going to screenshot to request a refund because I am glad to pay you for your dedication.

Is it free on other platforms? Yes. But there is no official Snapchat app on BlackBerry and Nem0ry has stepped up and is delivering to the BlackBerry community a much more fully featured Snapchat client than the official one on other platforms.

Thanks so much jsonbourne.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    02-28-14 06:59 PM
    I changed the error message to a toast in the latest 1.0.1.1 version. So it's not annoying anymore. You can tap ok many timws until it gets closed though. Sorry man

Posted via CB10
    Can you make an option in settings to not give the error message?
    When I travel up and down hills, it looks like I am constantly losing and restoring service.
    I have to tap OK for every loss and restore, so it is more than just a few taps.
    I usually close and reopen the app.
    02-28-14 07:02 PM
    Can you make an option in settings to not give the error message?
    When I travel up and down hills, it looks like I am constantly losing and restoring service.
    I have to tap OK for every loss and restore, so it is more than just a few taps.
    I usually close and reopen the app.
    For your version there's no way to prevent it. But in the new one its not annoying since it just pops up the message for 1 second and closes

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 07:20 PM
    ran smoothly on install, really smoothly. But when I got out of it and tried to go back in about 5 strait times would just crash. Going to try when I am not on wifi and am out of this bunker later.
    02-28-14 07:40 PM
    @vio it's expired version you're using. Sorry I forgot to add a message. Please updTe to v0.9.4 expiration is eztended to march 10

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 07:43 PM
    @vio it's expired version you're using. Sorry I forgot to add a message. Please updTe to v0.9.4 expiration is eztended to march 10

Posted via CB10
    Same link as on the start of the thread?
    02-28-14 07:47 PM
    Yes the 0.9.4 version. What was the version you were running.that crashed?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 07:48 PM
    0.9.4.1 but the wifi here is being spotty so I am going to try it again when I am outside.
    02-28-14 07:51 PM
    For your version there's no way to prevent it. But in the new one its not annoying since it just pops up the message for 1 second and closes

Posted via CB10
    OK great! Everything else is working perfect in 9.4.1
    02-28-14 08:10 PM
    does V1.0 fixes number of best friend? I still cant get it to 1 best friend instead of 3
    02-28-14 09:42 PM

Not to mention went completely out of his way to create an amazing piece of work for us. He totally could've left us using the Android apk and said "screw you guys, I'm going home"

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.2141)
    02-28-14 10:08 PM
    I just updated to the version in the first post and my goodness this app has come a long way. Working great! Great job Nemory, this is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 10:46 PM
    I barely posted at all. Even if I posted daily with quality feedback, I would not be asking for a refund. Dev deserves to get his...

Make it $5, all day long...

Check out my AZ MTB Channel C0006F5EB
    02-28-14 10:54 PM
6,941 ... 130131132133134 ...