About the friendrequest not disappearing. I'm pretty sure you're still running 0.9.306. 0.9.4 accepted friend reques t doesn't re appear anymore. I suggest you go to about page, then look at the version. Please double check. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Yup, because it's fixed for me. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 06:53 AM
    When I look at the snap2chat about screen and change screen orientation the video playing in the about screen shows me input from my camera :| like I'm about to take a picture

Posted via CB10
    Same situation happened with me. The background of the splashscreen to login or register was the camera like I was about to take a pic.

Hey dude the new update is awesome. I get doubles of all of my received snaps though, and posting to.my story isn't working. Other than that it's working great

Posted via CB10
    I'd recommend re-installing
    02-26-14 09:25 AM
    Can't wait

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 09:30 AM
    After you changed. Just give it a minute, then refresh thr friends first. Then you should see the effect

Posted via CB10
    I did and Im stuck at 3 best friends... wont go to 1
    andyj1967 likes this.
    02-26-14 09:36 AM
    I don't know if anyone is having this issue, but when I'm sending people snaps it's not loading up for anyone I send them too?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 01:32 PM
    Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 01:42 PM
    Why so much work is being put into the login screen. Seems like every update there's a change.

You only see it once really....even then with the current design it doesn't do a good job UI wise distinguishing where i tap to put in my log in credentials. I think the text area need a border around it.
    02-26-14 02:00 PM
    Why so much work is being put into the login screen. Seems like every update there's a change.

You only see it once really....even then with the current design it doesn't do a good job UI wise distinguishing where i tap to put in my log in credentials. I think the text area need a border around it.
    The login UI looks really nice and modern, it would be dumb to change it. It should stay how it is, little details like that complete the app.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:55 PM
    The login UI looks really nice and modern, it would be dumb to change it. It should stay how it is, little details like that complete the app.

Posted via CB10
    I would have to agree with Julian on this one, thought my phone was frozen bc I was tapping in the wrong spot haha! But it is nems app, he can do as he likes.

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    02-26-14 04:02 PM
    I don't know if anyone is having this issue, but when I'm sending people snaps it's not loading up for anyone I send them too?

Posted via CB10
    Just to confirm. Are you really in 0.9.4 version? To.check you can go to the about page. Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 04:13 PM

I just love to design and test new things. e everyone can figure out where to type in the end.

Posted via CB10
    BryanVilla and Robbenezer like this.
    02-26-14 04:26 PM
    Just to confirm. Are you really in 0.9.4 version? To.check you can go to the about page. Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    V9.3.303.1im running is this the problem?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 07:18 PM
    V9.3.303.1im running is this the problem?

Posted via CB10
    Woah. I suggest you to upgrade to 0.9.4 which is the fix for black snaps...

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    02-26-14 07:22 PM
    I did and Im stuck at 3 best friends... wont go to 1
    This^^
    02-26-14 09:44 PM
    I was a little sad to see that videos from android users are coming in sideways and will continue to rotate so it plays left to right instead of with the orientation of the device. But other than that things still are working pretty well for me in this build. I figure it's something that will work out correctly by the time the final build hits BlackBerry World so I won't worry about it too much now, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it. I'm sure someone out there has seen something similar.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    02-26-14 10:15 PM
    Why can't we select the quality of the picture anymore!?

Posted via CB10
    stratax likes this.
    02-26-14 11:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    I second this.

The new update is AMAZING. So smooth, haven't experienced any issues really. Only thing I would really like to see at some point is camera options Ratio for example. I would rather take a 1:1 over a 4:3 most of the time.
    BryanVilla and NerrawPuzzle like this.
    02-26-14 11:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    As I'm not mistaken, too big of quality made the snap go black.
    02-27-14 12:43 AM
    From my testing the black snaps came from the refresh feature. But also any files that exceeded that 1mb threshold would be black as well

Posted via CB10
    Djlatino likes this.
    02-27-14 01:19 AM
    I was rlly hoping you where right, so i double checked and have the latest version, I tried everything I could think of, also went into the settings to see ifi changed something I shouldn't have - tried reseting it to defaults, turns out that didn't help, and also it didn't turn it bk to the defaults, it just kept it the way ichanged it
    Attached Thumbnails Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140227_113548.png  
    02-27-14 02:09 AM
    thank you...
    02-27-14 03:58 AM
    not sure if this has been mentioned before but did Nem0ry implement that feature where you can send snaps with pictures already saved in your albums? I think he mentioned he would do this in future versions but this was quite a while back
    02-27-14 02:33 PM
    not sure if this has been mentioned before but did Nem0ry implement that feature where you can send snaps with pictures already saved in your albums? I think he mentioned he would do this in future versions but this was quite a while back
    It's been implemented for a while now

Twitter/4sq/Insta/PSN/CB/Steam: @Loppizzle Dr. Michael Lopez, B.Sc, M.D.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    02-27-14 02:35 PM
    It's there. When you're in the camera, you will see a + on the left side of the screen. Tap that, and it will open the file manager so you can pick a picture from your albums. Then send it to a user on iOS or android to make them jealous.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    02-27-14 04:06 PM
    With v1.0.1.1 I finally got rid of Black Snaps! it won't be available for Public Beta Testing because it's for BlackBerry World.

Changes made for v1.0.1.1
    Set Replay Feature Default to Enabled
    Fixed Add to Story with Recipient Bug
    Doesn't show timer when replaying
    New Video Player Implementation
    Fixed iOS small videos
    Faster Playing Videos
    Fixed Photo & Video Flash Issue (Needs more testing to be confirmed)
    Fixed Retried Snaps Sent as Black (Finally no more reason to send black snaps)
    02-27-14 07:15 PM
6,941 ... 127128129130131 ...