Snap2chat I mean

Posted From Z30/10.2.0.224
    02-25-14 03:56 PM
    My Snapchat isn't letting me sign in or anything anymore :/

I suggest you to login to the rral snapchat see if the same result

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:09 PM
    Just attempted said something about connection to the server so nothing wrong with the app

02-25-14 04:13 PM
    When I look at the snap2chat about screen and change screen orientation the video playing in the about screen shows me input from my camera :| like I'm about to take a picture

Posted via CB10
    Known bug my friend. Foreign window.control bug. Will do my best to fix

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:25 PM
    Just attempted said something about connection to the server so nothing wrong with the app

What did it said to the real.snapchat?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:26 PM
    Hey nem,

Love the app no complaints. Been using for months now, only thing I care about is the headless support. Just wondering what the eta is on that? I think but am not sure if it was mentioned in previous posts, but is it going to be in a layer update after this is pushed to BBW?

Cheers thanks for the great work

Posted via CB10
    Eta depends on.when BlackBerry can approve my request. Should.not be later than next month

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:27 PM
    I dont know if this has been said but with the latest version, I cant send snaps to my BEST friends, I need to go find them in the alphabetical list.
    Bro best friends are not forever as best friends in snapchat. It depends who yoy send snaps most. Then they're your best friends. It can change from time to time

Posted via CB10
    malcolmjude likes this.
    02-25-14 04:28 PM
    Yeah the Snapchat app said there was a server connection problem

02-25-14 04:31 PM
    Is setting your mobile number supposed to work? It doesn't seem to do anything. So I don't show up on friends snapchat friends list; I assume that is how it is meant to work?

Otherwise perfect version for me so far!
    It does work. I just forgot to add some confirmation messages if it was successful or not. Will do add in 0.9.402

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:32 PM
    Yeah the Snapchat app said there was a server connection problem

So that must be something with your connection and snapchat servers.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:33 PM
    hey Nem great job on Snap2Chat. Im on the newest update. When i go onto a specific friends profile and see their best friends, its showing names of people i know but they absolutely can't know. Everytime i re-open that same friend's profile the name changes to someone else i know but they can't possibly know. Im assuming no one else has found this bug since its a really new update and i think its a small one since everyone else on my friends list has normal bestfriends. Its only this one person whos bestfriends list is weird.
    Bro. Yes. Your friends can have other friends you don't know that's why some of their best friends you don't know. It's normal

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:35 PM
    Gestures don't seem to work in 0.9.4 to swipe from camera to feeds etc.
    Because no gestures to.switch tabs yet

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:35 PM
    You misread what he said, he says it is the other way around. The best friends that show for his friends are people they can not possibly now.
    Bro. Yes. Your friends can have other friends you don't know that's why some of their best friends you don't know. It's normal.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    eddie carranza likes this.
    02-25-14 04:39 PM
    Very weird then. He's best friends must be present in his normal friends list too. If he's still curious he can try logging in to any original snapchat app to compare

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NemOry; 02-25-14 at 05:10 PM.
    02-25-14 04:46 PM
    Very small problem - my flash goes off while it says it's turned off.

Posted via CB10
    andyj1967 likes this.
    02-25-14 05:16 PM
    Very small problem - my flash goes off while it says it's turned off.

Posted via CB10
    known prob
    02-25-14 05:27 PM
    known prob
    Alright. Wasn't sure if anyone mentioned it

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 05:30 PM
    So now we have 1 more page! Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/snap2chat Please do like us #TeamBlackBerry #Snap2Chat
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    02-25-14 06:42 PM
    oh and it would be great if we could know WHO viewed our story like in the real snapchat
    You can

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:08 PM
    You can

Posted via CB10
    Right thats my bad for posting before making a thorough investigation!

I tried to change number of best friend to 1 but it wont work... or am I doing it wrong?
    02-25-14 11:15 PM
    Very weird then. He's best friends must be present in his normal friends list too. If he's still curious he can try logging in to any original snapchat app to compare

Posted via CB10
    Thank you Mr Glenn for the clarification . Haha no Nem they can't know them because they are coworkers of mine that are much older and live in different cities, and have never met . And every time I open that specific persons profile the best friend list changes by one name.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 01:23 AM
    So I've downloaded the application (latest version of course) but im still having some issues, for the first day the application was running smoothly. However, on the second day I ran into some encounters, firstly let me start of by mentioning a bug which I faced, when I accept any friend requests, they are added into my friends list but sadly aren't removed from my friend requests page. And it acts as if I didn't add them. The main issues I am facing right now is that everytime a friend sends me a snap (feed) on the feeds page it shows they sent me one and also I get a notification on my hub but I cannot view them for it keeps loading then says tap to retry, also once this problem occured I also couldn't send anymore snaps or accept anymore friend request.
    Also I am only able to use the app when I'm connected to the wifi, if I disconnect from the wifi connection, it tells me I've lost internet connection even though I have an internet service from my mobile service provider.
    Does anyone have the same issue as me or have a solution to this.

Pejman
    02-26-14 03:18 AM
    So I've downloaded the application (latest version of course) but im still having some issues, for the first day the application was running smoothly. However, on the second day I ran into some encounters, firstly let me start of by mentioning a bug which I faced, when I accept any friend requests, they are added into my friends list but sadly aren't removed from my friend requests page. And it acts as if I didn't add them. The main issues I am facing right now is that everytime a friend sends me a snap (feed) on the feeds page it shows they sent me one and also I get a notification on my hub but I cannot view them for it keeps loading then says tap to retry, also once this problem occured I also couldn't send anymore snaps or accept anymore friend request.
    Also I am only able to use the app when I'm connected to the wifi, if I disconnect from the wifi connection, it tells me I've lost internet connection even though I have an internet service from my mobile service provider.
    Does anyone have the same issue as me or have a solution to this.

Pejman
    About the friendrequest not disappearing. I'm pretty sure you're still running 0.9.306. 0.9.4 accepted friend reques t doesn't re appear anymore. I suggest you go to about page, then look at the version. Please double check. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:45 AM
    Right thats my bad for posting before making a thorough investigation!

I tried to change number of best friend to 1 but it wont work... or am I doing it wrong?
    After you changed. Just give it a minute, then refresh thr friends first. Then you should see the effect

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:46 AM
6,941 ... 126127128129130 ...