I will change the replay feature functionality. When it's on. First time you view the snap. It will be marked as viewed..but still you can view the snap forever, but only forever if you never clear the cache

For finding friends, yes that's a coming feature.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds great! Those (with headless and hub integration) are my only concerns

Do you have an ETA on any of these 4 requests?

Keep up the good work!
    02-23-14 05:52 PM
    Lanctot, maybe next 10 hours there will be another update. but hub integration is still pending

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:03 PM
    Lanctot, maybe next 10 hours there will be another update. but hub integration is still pending

Posted via CB10
    Are you saying in the next 10 hours we may get an update with some of those features?! (Minus HUB of course)
    02-23-14 06:11 PM
    Are you saying in the next 10 hours we may get an update with some of those features?! (Minus HUB of course)
    Oh yes..

CHANGES
    Fixed Redownloading an already opened snap
    Added 2 More snaps in active frame for the Z30
    Fixed labeling in friends list
    Added Pure Dark ListView Option in Settings
    Cancel Sending Snaps
    Fixed Previewing Sent Snap
    Fixed Friend Request Reappearing after confirmed
    New Beautiful Main Screen (Felipe/Apollo's Beautiful Snap2Chat Video Animation)
    Fixed Vertical Line in the right when playing video
    New title bar font (same as with splash screen font)

And.more to.be added within 10 hours

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:13 PM
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that almost all of my snaps are black. Will this be changed in the new update? Thanks!
    02-23-14 06:23 PM
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that almost all of my snaps are black. Will this be changed in the new update? Thanks!
    Upgrade to 0.9.306 and say goodbye to blacksnaps go to first post for the download link

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:25 PM
    Hey Nem,
    Any idea how many more updates till the headless support?
    02-23-14 06:44 PM
    Hey Nem,
    Any idea how many more updates till the headless support?
    It really depends bro. Headless is approved but they forgot to approve the hub integration. Both needs to be approved before I can start. Or maybe will push snap2chat before headless. Then headless update after

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:00 PM
    After you record a video on the Q10 to send, it replays and sends very zoomed in. Is this a known issue/working on it?

I know before it was the same thing with pictures but that's been fixed for a bit now (p.s. thanks!). Hopefully you can do the same for videos
    02-23-14 07:02 PM
    Man. It's because you don't press and hold it much longer. Just press ans hold until you see the sliding bar. That's why I added an option for enhanced recorder in settings, enabling it will make the sliding bar pop up much faster, which meana faster recording.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry Nem I've tried that but it doesn't work. No matter how long it's held. It'll bleep and go forward to the next edit screen but it's just black. I've played with the enhanced recorder settings. Hm

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:21 PM
    Sorry Nem I've tried that but it doesn't work. No matter how long it's held. It'll bleep and go forward to the next edit screen but it's just black. I've played with the enhanced recorder settings. Hm

Posted via CB10
    You should see this while recording
    Make sure no other apps uses the cam too

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-t.png

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:25 PM
    After you record a video on the Q10 to send, it replays and sends very zoomed in. Is this a known issue/working on it?

I know before it was the same thing with pictures but that's been fixed for a bit now (p.s. thanks!). Hopefully you can do the same for videos
    I'm aware. Will try to play more with the video player. I know it's very buggy hehe

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:25 PM
    you are pretty much an amazing dev, can not get over how involved you are and how many updates you push out, thanks to you i can finally have proper conversations on sc with ease instead of using the android app which wouldnt even let me put a space on my captions -_-
    but yeah all praise to you, i think you're brilliant keep up the good work
    NerrawPuzzle and edthebudman like this.
    02-24-14 01:18 AM
    You should see this while recording
    Make sure no other apps uses the cam too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T.png 
Views:	2573 
Size:	416.3 KB 
ID:	250438

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I never see that bar, doesn't sound like anyone has this issue though..!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 01:28 AM
    Hey Nem a few things. First, I thought I put in work!?! You might have to be inducted into the #TeamHustle gang off gp! Secondly, interested in this "pure" dark theme. And I'm going the a stickler, you jeep saying "preview sent snap". If the snap is taken, processed, and sent, wouldn't you be REVIEWing sent snaps? I'm pretty sure with the latest build you have also included an option to cancel "sending" snaps, but your app is so fast I rarely have enough time to do this!!! Lastly, that custom friends list idea? I want in.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 04:02 AM
    Don't forget best friends
    02-24-14 04:36 AM
    Any more hardcore snap2chatters here wanna join us? I know the hardcores here. Please post if you want to join, ping me pin:2B10A199

Posted via CB10
    eddie carranza likes this.
    02-24-14 08:46 AM
    Hey Nem a few things. First, I thought I put in work!?! You might have to be inducted into the #TeamHustle gang off gp! Secondly, interested in this "pure" dark theme. And I'm going the a stickler, you jeep saying "preview sent snap". If the snap is taken, processed, and sent, wouldn't you be REVIEWing sent snaps? I'm pretty sure with the latest build you have also included an option to cancel "sending" snaps, but your app is so fast I rarely have enough time to do this!!! Lastly, that custom friends list idea? I want in.

Posted via CB10
    I don't understand much bro. But thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 08:47 AM
    Happy to say! #Snap2Chat will finally be submitted this month to BlackBerry World. Hope you will all enjoy it! #TeamBlackBerry #snapchat

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 08:57 AM
    Happy to say! #Snap2Chat will finally be submitted this month to BlackBerry World. Hope you will all enjoy it! #TeamBlackBerry #snapchat

Posted via CB10
    Congratulations bro! Hope we will see headless soon after!! Keep em comming!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 09:22 AM
    Any more hardcore snap2chatters here wanna join us? I know the hardcores here. Please post if you want to join, ping me pin:2B10A199

Posted via CB10
    Bro I just got a crash... Uploading a Snap to two people and clicking on expanding crashes it. I've tried a few times and it just kills the apps process straight away, and the snap does not send. It's happened a few times... Can replicate it sometimes but sometimes snaps send too quickly to replicate... :|
    02-24-14 09:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Add me

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 10:10 AM
    Is this gonna be a paid app?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 10:34 AM
    Saweet.

I'm still getting iPhone video snaps in the small viewer compared to pictures (full screen).

Also, when connected via BT and music is playing is it possible to have it temporarily pause music to play snap and then play again?

A letter select for snap friends similar to address book.

Otherwise I'm loving this!

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 12:08 PM
    The app is almost flawless thanks for all the hard work! One question though any idea if the video viewing will be fixed for Q10 owners so it fits the screen?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10 from my Q10
    02-24-14 12:12 PM
6,941 ... 123124125126127 ...