How did you get them working?

Posted From Z30/10.2.0.224
    Had to tap on the captions bit a few times keyboard comes up eventually

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 05:45 PM
    Really sorry for black snaps.. I just fixed them. it happens when you post a story and also send a snap.

I have also set the attached photos to be in full quality. but sharp edges still there. just zoom in a little bit

Here's the fix MUST update! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0_9_301_1.bar (still the same download link)
    Nope. Snaps are still sending as just black, with or without adding to story

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 05:53 PM
    Nope. Snaps are still sending as just black, with or without adding to story

Posted via CB10
    hmmm.. they're not saying as failed?
    02-19-14 06:01 PM
    I just sent a few test snaps to myself and others and all confirm they're black. I sent them out individually as well in case there is an issue with sending to multiple at once.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:04 PM
    Yeah still sending black snaps for me too

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:07 PM
    okay... really sorry I thought the code I saw was the problem. but looks like it's different. really sorry guys... did you posted as story also? how many recipients? were oneof the recipients in your recent and best and also in normal friends? also did you select all? attached or captured photo? I need answers for this so I can track the bug quicker... if possible can you help me with this?thanks so much.
    02-19-14 06:16 PM
    Black snaps happened to me whenever i used a picture from file.
    02-19-14 06:21 PM
    okay... really sorry I thought the code I saw was the problem. but looks like it's different. really sorry guys... did you posted as story also? how many recipients? were oneof the recipients in your recent and best and also in normal friends? also did you select all? attached or captured photo? I need answers for this so I can track the bug quicker... if possible can you help me with this?thanks so much.
    I sent out regular snaps. I've sent attached photos, I've sent snaps that I added to story, I've sent to myself. 8 recipients, all with iPhone, 2 are best friends rest are recent friends. I've tried selection from the friends list as opposed to recent friends and best friends. I've sent in all forms that I know of. Also videos don't open at all. But they still say sent.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:22 PM
    I've made a little change.. I think what's causing is the snap is over 1MB. I reduced a lil bit the capture quality. please try to redownload the bar again.
    02-19-14 06:25 PM
    I've made a little change.. I think what's causing is the snap is over 1MB. I reduced a lil bit the capture quality. please try to redownload the bar again.
    Tried sending snap to myself and it worked this time. Thanks Nem
    02-19-14 06:31 PM
    Tried sending snap to myself and it worked this time. Thanks Nem
    really hoping so bad for more same results as you!! I tested myself and really good results.. hope it's all good now..

REALLY SORRY TO EVERYONE!
    02-19-14 06:37 PM
    really hoping so bad for more same results as you!! I tested myself and really good results.. hope it's all good now..

Looking good man. Keep up the great work. You are a machine .
    Don't be sorry bro. You do what you can.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:39 PM
    Same link?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:50 PM
    Yes same link....
    02-19-14 06:51 PM

Sending and receiving snaps works. Posting to story does not work.
    Haven't tried video.
    Adding a picture from file to send a snap works.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:56 PM
    Yes same link....
    You don't need to apologise for your app having problems!

We appreciate everything you're doing, there will be small mistakes, but we're here to help point them out to make it easier.

Keep up the great work!! It's already better than the regular snapchat lol

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:57 PM
    You don't need to apologise for your app having problems!

We appreciate everything you're doing, there will be small mistakes, but we're here to help point them out to make it easier.

Keep up the great work!! It's already better than the regular snapchat lol

Posted via CB10
    Well said

BlackBerry should give NemOry each year a BlackBerry of his choice for being an amazing developer and creating a huge native app for bb10. I've never seen a developer so dedicated and interactive with the community.

Posted via CB10
    Thewaxedworm and anon6113468 like this.
    02-19-14 07:04 PM
    Hello all

I am also experiencing the black screen when i try to send it to myself.

I f u can help me and im just taking a photo with my camera on my Q5 and also it does not let me add anyone
    02-19-14 07:08 PM
    Hello all

I am also experiencing the black screen when i try to send it to myself.

I f u can help me and im just taking a photo with my camera on my Q5
    Nemory changed the recent bar file. Re download it.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 07:09 PM
    But I downloaded it about 10mins ago so he did something different again?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 07:15 PM
    But I downloaded it about 10mins ago so he did something different again?

Posted via CB10
    Yes
    02-19-14 07:15 PM
    Ok i'll try again!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 07:16 PM
    I still get a black screen when I send to myself! Anybody know what I can do now because this is so much better the the actual snapchat that is android based!!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 07:22 PM

I haven't downloaded the absolute latest version that you changed but everything is getting better and better, you're doing an amazing job Nem, just keep doing what you're doing. This is so much better than the official Snapchat apps for iOS and Android.

Everyone needs to realize how much you are putting into this, implementing all requests you receive and basically being at everyone's beck and call to adjust things

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.2141)
    02-19-14 07:37 PM
    Okay... here's an even updated one. I changed some code.. I don't get black snaps.. I hope this even improves even more.. please let me know if you still get.. this is version 0.9.303... but same download link 0.9.301...

I am really thankful to all of you. thanks for understanding too. thanks much!! also sorry can't reply to most of the post here... if i have time will do

Here's the download link
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0_9_301_1.bar
    02-19-14 07:38 PM
6,941 ... 116117118119120 ...