Cannot set feeds to show Names but instead just usernames
    Confirmed Friends don't disappear, will only disappear when you clear feeds
    Well I know what i'll be doing tonight!

Thanks Nem!
    02-19-14 08:43 AM
    Counter isn't appearing when viewing snap, using the build you just posted
    02-19-14 09:06 AM
    Counter isn't appearing when viewing snap, using the build you just posted
    It's working here on the latest build. Have you got the replay feature on in options?

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    02-19-14 09:13 AM
    Probably been said a million times, but this app kicks Snaps *** big-time!! I've had Android and iOS friends actually go and look for snap2chat in their respective stores after they saw yours in action ... claiming this was way better than snapchat. You've done some outstanding work here!!!
    02-19-14 09:17 AM
    It's working here on the latest build. Have you got the replay feature on in options?

It's something that should be working without touching anything. The replay option is to view snaps more then once if I'm not mistaken.

I've been sent 11 snaps last night and none of them gave me a counter when holding the picture to view. It was only when I backed out where I saw the counter go down inside the pink square.

The snaps loaded really fast though and I'll use the app throughout the day to report my findings.
    02-19-14 09:18 AM
    I'm aware of the timer not shwoing when vieiwng full screen. I myself discover many bugs just now. Especially when auto refresh is enabled. And while some snaps are still being downloaded. Then there's a refresh that happened. Some snaps will broke. but will find a solution.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    02-19-14 09:23 AM
    It's something that should be working without touching anything. The replay option is to view snaps more then once if I'm not mistaken.

I've been sent 11 snaps last night and none of them gave me a counter when holding the picture to view. It was only when I backed out where I saw the counter go down inside the pink square.

The snaps loaded really fast though and I'll use the app throughout the day to report my findings.
    If you read the options it states that the counter won't go down with the replay feature on until you have replayed it the set amount of times, which is why I was asking if that was on.

Djlatino likes this.
    02-19-14 09:25 AM
    Good job Nem! Once this is headless nothing will compare

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 09:30 AM
    I'm aware of the timer not shwoing when vieiwng full screen. I myself discover many bugs just now. Especially when auto refresh is enabled. And while some snaps are still being downloaded. Then there's a refresh that happened. Some snaps will broke. but will find a solution.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, get those broken snaps fixed soon, I'll be waiting at school to load it up
    02-19-14 09:32 AM
    The orientation seems to have quite bit of issues. Sometimes I take portrait pictures and they go landscape and whatnot

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 09:56 AM
    Just installed the app, but haven't used it yet. I'm still not sure if I will delete the android Snap (you never know haha).
    Looks great tho!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 11:34 AM
    i find that, having no counter leaves the photo less cluttered. There is no need for a counter, as all snaps can be infinitely viewed by not removing your finger. At least in my experience. No counter = clean screenshot...hahah
    02-19-14 12:21 PM
    NemOry,

The one issue i find is, when choosing a picture from your album to snap (instead of snapping a picture with the app itself) the resulting snap has very deteriorated quality/jagged edges/low resolution/etc.

Can this be fixed?
    02-19-14 12:24 PM
    The 2 snaps you sent earlier today would not open on the android ported snapchat app. when logging into snap2chat, these snaps were both blackscreen.
    02-19-14 12:25 PM
    NemOry,

The one issue i find is, when choosing a picture from your album to snap (instead of snapping a picture with the app itself) the resulting snap has very deteriorated quality/jagged edges/low resolution/etc.

Can this be fixed?
    Temperory solution I use.

Just open the picture in ur picture app and capture the screen.

In snap2chat choose the captured one.

Ps. It u uploaded it with good quality the way I said but stall have sharp edges.
    In snap2chat after u choose the picture open it in editor crop it so the edges are gone and done

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:54 PM
    Friends not receiving my snaps, saying it's just being a black screen

Posted From Z30/10.2.0.224
    02-19-14 01:12 PM
    Strangely enough this only happens when I add text or use the draw tool

02-19-14 01:28 PM
    love the new "reply" feature where a double tap is not necessary. Rather, you tap on a small "reply" arrow/triangle.
    Also, love the visual responses when you touch any area of the screen. letting you know it is reading your input.
    Intrigued by the "Play Slideshow" feature coming up within stories... will this allow you to run through a friend's story cycle without touching the screen? I wonder.

You keep producing beautiful work, Nem.

getting there...
    02-19-14 02:02 PM
    Anyone else captions not working ?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 03:11 PM
    My friend with an S4 is unable to open my snaps all of a sudden with the latest version

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 03:24 PM
    My mistake got captions working now

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 03:27 PM
    How did you get them working?

02-19-14 03:41 PM
    Will snap2chat be able to add friends based on phone numbers?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 04:33 PM
    Friends can't read my snaps with the last release 0.9.301

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 04:42 PM
    Really sorry for black snaps.. I just fixed them. it happens when you post a story and also send a snap.

I have also set the attached photos to be in full quality. but sharp edges still there. just zoom in a little bit

Here's the fix MUST update! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0_9_301_1.bar (still the same download link)
    02-19-14 05:24 PM
6,941 ... 115116117118119 ...