Who wants this? sorted friends
    Attachment 248981

Posted via CB10
    As said on BBM, waving both hands up in the air!
    02-18-14 08:50 AM
    To the dude with green overlay on video:
    That is serious and you should remove Snap2Chat then reboot phone and install again and try.
    It's not threatening but it means low level camera modules are doing NV12 profile the wrong way.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 09:12 AM
    I followed everything he did in the instructional video, and i cant created a username and password for some reason... any ideas?
    02-18-14 09:37 AM
    Nem when the update coming?! I am itching to get rid of the side loaded snapchat apk. Is the video quality going to improve, and will the videos be full screen If I viewthem?

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 09:40 AM
    Hub integration would be amazing pretty excited for this

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 11:20 AM
    This app will definitely be downloaded as soon as it's available in BlackBerry World!

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 11:22 AM
    Quick thing, updated to the 09.200, didn't like not being able to view the stories.. So I downgraded to the 0.9 again.. but I'm still experiencing the same issue of not being able to log in correctly, it keeps telling me to retry, and I know that my info is correct (Signed in on my old Nexus to be certain). Any resolve to this? Perhaps an issue on my behalf?

*Before I get asked, yes I am running 10.2.1 w/ .1925 radio and I used the correct download*
    02-18-14 11:25 AM
    A phone restart or an app restart?

Posted via CB10
    Phone restart

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:53 AM
    To the dude with green overlay on video:
    That is serious and you should remove Snap2Chat then reboot phone and install again and try.
    It's not threatening but it means low level camera modules are doing NV12 profile the wrong way.

Posted via CB10
    Geez, thanks i'll try

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:55 AM
    Quick thing, updated to the 09.200, didn't like not being able to view the stories.. So I downgraded to the 0.9 again.. but I'm still experiencing the same issue of not being able to log in correctly, it keeps telling me to retry, and I know that my info is correct (Signed in on my old Nexus to be certain). Any resolve to this? Perhaps an issue on my behalf?

*Before I get asked, yes I am running 10.2.1 w/ .1925 radio and I used the correct download*
    Nem's servers don't work anymore for .9 you have to use the apk if you want stories until he gets the new release running

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 12:06 PM
    I had this issue and couldn't log in with 0.9 but with 0.9.2 I can log in so may be as Nem is updating all the files
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    02-18-14 12:35 PM
    Nem's servers don't work anymore for .9 you have to use the apk if you want stories until he gets the new release running

Posted via CB10
    Sweet, thanks. Will reload .9.2 tonight.
    02-18-14 12:45 PM
    Attachment 248981

Posted via CB10
    YES Please

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    02-18-14 12:45 PM
    Just wanna say.. very nice improvement I did for caching.. you can clear cache too... I also made the feeds much stable.. updated timeago always and sent snaps are not duplicating.. stories now are being downloaded.. even by batch... but still havw to work on vieiwing them

Will try to post an update in the next 10-24 hours..stay tuned

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 01:01 PM
    Will viewing names instead of usernames be implemented?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 01:04 PM
    I still can't view any feeds or friends feeds even though my login details are right. A shame because I was loving snap2chat before the update

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 01:17 PM
    I still can't view any feeds or friends feeds even though my login details are right. A shame because I was loving snap2chat before the update

Posted via CB10
    You using 0.9.200? Please double chrck your login details if correct.. 0.9.200 has a bug that jsut logs in even with wrong credentials.. next version will be up tomorrow with a lot of additions and improvements and bug fixes

Posted via CB10
    stratax likes this.
    02-18-14 02:37 PM
    You using 0.9.200? Please double chrck your login details if correct.. 0.9.200 has a bug that jsut logs in even with wrong credentials.. next version will be up tomorrow with a lot of additions and improvements and bug fixes

Posted via CB10
    Yeh using 0.9.200. Login details are correct, when I launch the app it goes straight to the feeds (which are blank) then by itself goes to login screen. I enter my details and goes to blank feeds. It also forgets any settings I choose in the app each time I launch. The app has full permissions.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 03:01 PM
    Yeh using 0.9.200. Login details are correct, when I launch the app it goes straight to the feeds (which are blank) then by itself goes to login screen. I enter my details and goes to blank feeds. It also forgets any settings I choose in the app each time I launch. The app has full permissions.

Posted via CB10
    Please note usernames and passwords are case sensitive. Could you try to login that details in an iphone or android? Or even try logging in some random details and you should get the same result. I'm pretty sure you've entered something wrong bro. Hope I'm correcr. If not maybe I can check what's causing.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 03:10 PM
    Attachment 248981

Posted via CB10
    Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 04:40 PM
    Please note usernames and passwords are case sensitive. Could you try to login that details in an iphone or android? Or even try logging in some random details and you should get the same result. I'm pretty sure you've entered something wrong bro. Hope I'm correcr. If not maybe I can check what's causing.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the help. However if I sideload the android version it logs me in with the same credentials, and there are no caps in my details. I'll try again with a fresh load of snap2chat

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 05:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same result as before, it's clearly not logging me in and showing me generic empty feeds. However the details being entered are correct. The only thing I have noticed is your username + password fields don't allow entry of capital letters (but my credentials don't use capitals). Also I have symbols in my password, potential for an issue there?

It worked fine on previous builds which worked off of your 3rd party server.

Thanks for any help it's much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 05:43 PM
    So, I am on the newest version. But... idk if it's a bug in the app or just me. I cannot delete friends. And I cannot add friends. I can see friends who added me. But can't send a snap or add them to my list. I also cannot receive snaps. Reinstalling, rebooting, nothing worked. Is it a known issue or just me? Thanks to anyone who can help

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 06:26 PM
    Attachment 248981

Posted via CB10
    Just out of consistency, the add contact icon in the top right of the title bar should use the BlackBerry icon (much like the one used beside each contact listed). Also, the list for "FRIENDS" should not be in all upper case; instead it should be just as "Friends", better yet it would be better to read "Favorites" as there is a start next to the contact (but I'm not sure if these aren't favorites and just a SnapChat thing). And, is it possible to use the dark grey background used on native apps? This one looks too light. Other than that, you have done an amazing job Nem. Thank you for your efforts!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 08:38 PM
    Just out of consistency, the add contact icon in the top right of the title bar should use the BlackBerry icon (much like the one used beside each contact listed). Also, the list for "FRIENDS" should not be in all upper case; instead it should be just as "Friends", better yet it would be better to read "Favorites" as there is a start next to the contact (but I'm not sure if these aren't favorites and just a SnapChat thing). And, is it possible to use the dark grey background used on native apps? This one looks too light. Other than that, you have done an amazing job Nem. Thank you for your efforts!

Posted via CB10
    Your idea of changing the "add friend" icon to the icon beside contacts names is.... dumb. The plus sign is needed to people can visually that's the icon to add more friends. "+" equals add more.

I have no complaints about having friends being all upper case. Cleaner that way. I'll agree that the top should say favorites for friends with the stars. Then for the full list of contacts say friends.

And for the background, for dark theme, should be pitch black, not dark grey. That would use more battery. As grey is a lighter shade.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 08:51 PM
6,941 ... 113114115116117 ...