Let's hope not. If they don't want to take the time to make a product available to a willing customer base, then shutting down independent developers who make it happen and do it better on their own would be a shame.

Posted via CB10
    snap2chat is invulnerable.. it will work as long as the iphone and android original snapchat apps work! Snap2Chat now is acting like an iphone and snapchat won't notice
    jzajac likes this.
    02-15-14 07:07 PM
    Can't seem to download

Posted via CB10
    You have to sideload
    radewa likes this.
    02-15-14 07:09 PM
    Any chance you can make a super mode so the snaps don't self destruct?

My friend doesn't seem to understand the point of snap chat and a lot of times includes a lot of text. Annoying because I sometimes miss what was written.

Work around now is to take a screenshot every time I get a snap, but thats just annoying.
    02-15-14 10:33 PM
    wait for another better update today guys!! just keep in touch so you get the latest updates!!! snapchat is blocking 3rd party snapchat websites including my 3rd party server,,. but this new one I am working on is invulnerable for take downs so don't worry.!!
    Did this drop yet?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 10:39 PM
    Any chance you can make a super mode so the snaps don't self destruct?

My friend doesn't seem to understand the point of snap chat and a lot of times includes a lot of text. Annoying because I sometimes miss what was written.

Work around now is to take a screenshot every time I get a snap, but thats just annoying.
    Turn the repeat feature on. And set to any value.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 11:12 PM
    Did this drop yet?

Posted via CB10
    Not yet. I feel like I've been checking every 20 minutes just to see. Hang tight and I bet it will be here before we know it.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    02-15-14 11:24 PM
    snap2chat is invulnerable.. it will work as long as the iphone and android original snapchat apps work! Snap2Chat now is acting like an iphone and snapchat won't notice
    Hope you are right, my friend, given all of your hard work.

If they are cracking down on 3rd party apps, even if Snap2Chat acts like an iPhone, I hope they won't monitor BlackBerry World (along with other Google Play, iTunes).

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-15-14 11:57 PM
    Not yet. I feel like I've been checking every 20 minutes just to see. Hang tight and I bet it will be here before we know it.

Lol same. Keep checking to see if there is a new post and hope it's for the new update.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 12:25 AM
    #Snap2Chat Rescue Update! Here's the NexGen Alpha(Incomplete, buggy) Version!

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0_9_200_1.bar

What works:
    Sending, Receiving, Viewing

What doesn't work yet:
    Viewing Stories, Uploading Stories, Viewing Best Friends of other users

Bugs:
    After sendiing and refreshed, you will see duplicate sent, but actually it's just 1 that's sent.
    Timeago doesn't get updated every refresh

I hope you'll be happy with this. Just be patient for the final version!
    02-16-14 01:18 AM
    #Snap2Chat Rescue Update! Here's the NexGen Alpha(Incomplete, buggy) Version!

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0_9_200_1.bar

What works:
    Sending, Receiving, Viewing

What doesn't work yet:
    Viewing Stories, Uploading Stories, Viewing Best Friends of other users

Bugs:
    After sendiing and refreshed, you will see duplicate sent, but actually it's just 1 that's sent.
    Timeago doesn't get updated every refresh

I hope you'll be happy with this. Just be patient for the final version!
    I tried to log in and I didn't even enter my password and it logged me in (without a user of course) took me to the snaps screen

Nice work though!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:56 AM
    This is probably an already known bug if it's a bug at all but on receiving horizontal snaps on my Q10 the snap is in portrait and doesn't automatically rotate to landscape.
    I mean it's not the end of the world to turn the phone on its side to view a landscape snap.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:58 AM
    Love the update!

Thought I'd give some bug/other feedback to help you out for putting in so much work. This app is freaking amazing now. The native feel to is just wow. This was the only app I've ever been waiting for on my blackberry.

Bugs that I've noticed in my short use:
    - Having difficulties with captions for videos
    - Mirror effect doesn't work for videos
    - Doesn't tell when friend has viewed snap (could be a part of the time ago issue)

Suggestions:
    Less steps for some things.. example: when you take a picture and click the button to change the timer instead of having to click into the timer box.. maybe have it auto appear with numbers and ready for scrolling.. not a issue at all but I just thought some smaller things like this could be more of convince in the future.

Also maybe having an option for the pop up boxes when you want to delete a snap

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rai187; 02-16-14 at 02:28 AM.
    02-16-14 02:05 AM
    Love the update!

Thought I'd give some bug/other feedback to help you out for putting in so much work. This app is freaking amazing now. The native feel to is just wow. This was the only app I've ever been waiting for on my blackberry.

Bugs that I've noticed in my short use:
    - Having difficulties with captions for videos
    - Mirror effect doesn't work for videos
    - Doesn't tell when friend has viewed snap (could be a part of the time ago issue)

Suggestions:
    Less steps for some things.. example: when you take a picture and click the button to change the timer instead of having to click into the timer box.. maybe have it auto appear with numbers and ready for scrolling.. not a issue at all but I just thought some smaller things like this could be more of convince in the future.

Also maybe having an option for the pop up boxes when you want to delete a snap

Posted via CB10
    He's aware of most of these

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:47 AM
    He's aware of most of these

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I thought he would be. He's a smart guy.

Just thought there would be no harm in mentioning it, in case one got forgotten or overlooked

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:53 AM
    I have a blank snap feed and friends list. Not sure why

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 03:53 AM
    I have a blank snap feed and friends list. Not sure why

Posted via CB10
    What version is this? 0.9.0 or 0.9.200??

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 04:28 AM
    This is ridiculously quick! Props go to you Nem. You da man!
    02-16-14 04:57 AM
    What version is this? 0.9.0 or 0.9.200??

Posted via CB10
    Hi Nem, I'm using 0.9.2 on the official 10.2.1 OS.

Just an update, still isn't working for me at all. Hopefully can be fixed. You can have my login credentials if you want to check. I use a Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jonny-R; 02-16-14 at 01:30 PM.
    02-16-14 05:01 AM
    One question, after moving to snapchat api does the app still send to more than 30 person? Or limited to 30 like snapchat

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 05:12 AM
    Found a workaround for the time notification with the snaps ie opened five minutes ago etc. Closing and reopening the app takes care of it and also it removes any duplicates from sent snaps.
    At least that's how it's been working for me.
    02-16-14 11:46 AM
    Would you guys say that right now as it is, this app is better than the android port? Thinking about side loading it

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 01:35 PM
    Would you guys say that right now as it is, this app is better than the android port? Thinking about side loading it

Posted via CB10
    Yes.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-16-14 01:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    I stopped using snap2chat for a bit because of the issues and avid snapchat user.. but this new update has me ONLY using snap2chat now.

There are a few minor issues but it's WAY better then the android version.. and you can send videos!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    It has far more upsides than drawbacks. I know it's only been a day with the new version but I would say it's at least on par, if not a little ahead of the android version as is right now in beta. At least for me I'm finding some more bugs in the current version than I ever did with 0.9, but trading some functionality for speed in beta stages isn't a bad thing. When everything gets pulled together and all things are functioning this will be so far ahead of the android app you'll be surprised you ever asked the question. I would say side load this version and get familiar with it now, just be prepared to handle the jealousy of your friends with iOS or android when they see what you can do with this.

02-16-14 02:25 PM
    Hmm, I dunno.. not being able to view stories is making me stick with the Android version as of yet. I really want Snap2Chat to be better than the Android one though.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac and jimmyjyc like this.
    02-16-14 03:04 PM
6,941 ... 110111112113114 ...