What about tweetify for twitter by dadsappslab?!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 12:36 PM
    Told you Zuck was gonna make you pay somehow.... Personal data could actually be cheaper than mobile data at this rate. I'll overnight you old moto razr flip circa 2007 if ya need.. LOL
    chuck, it might be easier for me to drop twitter entirely after having it in my life a mere 70mins or so. but this seems highly abnormal to me! an app doing nothing at all is the #1 data consumer on my phone.... and its a paid app so it should be ad-free!

Posted via CBX
    01-19-18 12:44 PM
    chuck, it might be easier for me to drop twitter entirely after having it in my life a mere 70mins or so. but this seems highly abnormal to me! an app doing nothing at all is the #1 data consumer on my phone.... and its a paid app so it should be ad-free!

Posted via CBX
    This new year has brought me a different perspective. I may have to become Chuckles Finley69. I've never been a twitter fan. Just couldn't get into twittering, following, chirping....

No app should burn data like that. Definitely a Conite question.....
    01-19-18 12:49 PM
    i've disabled the 'run in background' permission for now. if there's no solution for this, i'll be asking for a refund. this is absurd.

ps: i opened the app again and it loaded about a dozen news headlines.....and gobbled another 50MB!

pps: i spent the $2 more as a gesture of support toward one of the last active developers on bb10. never had a keen interest in twitter, but thought i might be able to get more relevant news there, instead of the utter crap we are spoonfed by the big media outlets.

Posted via CBX
    01-19-18 01:06 PM
    What about tweetify for twitter by dadsappslab?!

Posted via CB10
    Looks nice, but it's an Android app. Will pay big €€€ for it if he ports it to Cascades (i.e. makes the app native).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    01-19-18 03:16 PM
    Looks nice, but it's an Android app. Will pay big €€€ for it if he ports it to Cascades (i.e. makes the app native).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    How much is big money? Hundred USD or Thousand USD?
    01-19-18 03:32 PM
    How much is big money? Hundred USD or Thousand USD?
    I wish I could spend that amount of money! No, I would pay €30 max, which is still big money for an app given that most apps are within the €0.99-€9.99 range. And if he keeps supporting the app and accepts donations, I will donate up to €30 after a few months.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    01-19-18 04:26 PM
    Blaq is consuming enormous amounts of data for no apparent reason. over 500mb in a hour, even while running in the background...
    does anyone have an explanation and solution for this or do i need to delete this app after buying it, signing up, and following about 8 accounts....all within an hour?

Posted via CBX
    That's very strange. I've had it open all day and I'm at about 20mb.

Did you try rebooting? Uninstalling and installing again? Very weird.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-18 09:49 PM
    seems to have leveled off around 650MB..but of what? data waste.

Posted via CBX
    01-20-18 10:49 PM
    I installed blaq quite recently, so I have no experience with previous Blaq versions.

The thing is that, in 'Mentions ' entry list sometimes there are message/tuits with a proper time but not properly sorted by date.

However in other moments or after a fresh open, the list seems correct

Posted via CB10
    01-25-18 01:10 PM
    Soo... Blaq is gone from the app store, and I assume it's not coming back, right?
    05-14-18 05:22 PM
    The developer hasn't tweeted in three months, he doesn't reply here, and there hasn't been an update in a year. It's safe to say it is abandoned.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-18 08:43 PM
    The developer hasn't tweeted in three months, he doesn't reply here, and there hasn't been an update in a year. It's safe to say it is abandoned.

Posted via CB10
    As abandoned as BB 10 in general unfortunately.
    05-15-18 02:57 AM
    As abandoned as BB 10 in general unfortunately.
    It doesn't matter anyway that the developer abandoned it as Blaq will soon stop working anyway: Apps of a Feather Unless he somehow finds $2899 per month in his old jeans to migrate to the new API...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-22-18 04:04 AM
    Blaq doesn’t seem to refresh anymore. I have to close the app and then reopen it to see recent timeline. Everything else seems fine, but the timeline won't refresh. Anybody else have the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-19 02:40 PM
    Blaq doesn’t seem to refresh anymore. I have to close the app and then reopen it to see recent timeline. Everything else seems fine, but the timeline won't refresh. Anybody else have the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    Did you read the post above yours?
    09-22-19 08:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    The app is abandoned.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-19 08:26 PM
    Hi there, I see the above is an old thread and Blaq is no longer on Blackberry World. Any chance I can download it from somewhere else? Thank you.
    11-11-19 04:04 AM
    Hi there, I see the above is an old thread and Blaq is no longer on Blackberry World. Any chance I can download it from somewhere else? Thank you.
    No can do.
    11-11-19 04:10 AM
    Hello, any ideas where I could download Blaq from? It is not available on the BB World and it can't be found elsewhere on the internet either. Thank you.
    11-17-19 05:36 AM
    Hello, any ideas where I could download Blaq from? It is not available on the BB World and it can't be found elsewhere on the internet either. Thank you.
    Your question was answered above. Try Bird10 from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-19 05:49 AM
    Don't worry. Try this link.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/26733874

Life is good with Classic!
    11-17-19 11:25 AM
    You are providing the same non-working link. There is no actual content behind it.
    11-17-19 11:28 AM
    Pls let me know if you can download blaq using above link

Life is good with Classic!
    11-17-19 11:29 AM
    You are providing the same non-working link. There is no actual content behind it.
    Strange, that link is directing me to app.

<<<Life is good with Blackberry Classic!>>>
    11-17-19 11:32 AM
1,992 ... 77787980