Fantastic app. Any chance that you will be adding the ability to add to list, remove from list, and create lists?

The ability to change backgrounds is a must as previously mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    Yes to all of the above.
    Arock10 likes this.
    04-18-13 03:55 PM
    I find the righthand menu very cumbersome, as I tend to navigate (and hold) the phone with my right hand. My thumb completely covers the righthand menu icons and requires me to hold the phone left-handed to utilize them.

Also, I would really like to see, at a minimum, a "two-step" lefthand menu, similar to what the Hub supports. If you swipe a little to the right, you get the icon palette alone, but if you swipe farther to the right, it should show the icon labels so you don't have to memorize what each one means (important for non-Twitter/Blaq addicts / casual users :-)
    04-18-13 04:23 PM
    Yes to all of the above.
    Love the app man. If I can make just one suggestion. Would it be possible to have a confirmation for whenever one writes a tweet and sends it through? "Tweet Sent" or something. Not a big deal but after I typed my first tweet I just waited for one but realized the app didn't do this. Lol. No biggie but sometimes things happen and a tweet may not go through so confirmation would be nice.

Thanks!

Posted from my ZED10
    04-18-13 04:23 PM
    The developer @jcarty addressed this earlier I believe. He said that Twitter puts a limitation on the devs so 20 tweets on someone's profile is the max you can see. I will try to find the post
    How come tweetbot on iOS doesn't have that limit and its 3rd party.
    04-18-13 04:27 PM
    How come tweetbot on iOS doesn't have that limit and its 3rd party.
    It does. Try to scroll endlessly then go to another profile and do the same. Tweets won't load. Guaranteed.
    04-18-13 04:28 PM
    Yes to all of the above.
    Looking forward to the update

You did a great work on BLAQ !
    jcarty likes this.
    04-18-13 04:28 PM
    Love the app man. If I can make just one suggestion. Would it be possible to have a confirmation for whenever one writes a tweet and sends it through? "Tweet Sent" or something. Not a big deal but after I typed my first tweet I just waited for one but realized the app didn't do this. Lol. No biggie but sometimes things happen and a tweet may not go through so confirmation would be nice.

Thanks!

Posted from my ZED10
    Confirmations for just about everything are coming with the ability to turn them off. No timeline on which confirmations but tweets being sent is priority.
    LatinoLoco24 likes this.
    04-18-13 04:29 PM
    It does. Try to scroll endlessly then go to another profile and do the same. Tweets won't load. Guaranteed.
    It works for me.. im able to scroll down as much as i want to
    04-18-13 04:31 PM
    Official Blaq for BlackBerry 10 Thread-imageuploadedbycb-forums1366320829.174502.jpg

See, I'm down to 18th day and I can keep scrolling down it has no limit
    04-18-13 04:34 PM
    It works for me.. im able to scroll down as much as i want to
    Try scrolling down but back to back on different profiles (ie. Scroll down on one profile then back out and do it on another) . Curious to see the result
    04-18-13 04:37 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1366320829.174502.jpg 
Views:	655 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	152512

See, I'm down to 18th day and I can keep scrolling down it has no limit
    There is a limit of 15 requests per 15 minutes. Unless they did the same thing I plan on doing to get around that, it should stop. Either that or they're still using the old API which will be shut down in a few months (doubtful).

I know it stops on iPhone for sure. Without a doubt.
    04-18-13 04:42 PM
    Try scrolling down but back to back on different profiles (ie. Scroll down on one profile then back out and do it on another) . Curious to see the result
    Like I said before there is no limit set on tweetbot.. I tried that before posting... However on my PC I use tweet deck and it has the limit of 20 tweets when viewing someone's profile...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 05:33 PM
    Like I said before there is no limit set on tweetbot.. I tried that before posting... However on my PC I use tweet deck and it has the limit of 20 tweets when viewing someone's profile...

Posted via CB10
    If they don't have it now, they will or they have used a workaround. Either or. Either way, I'm working on something.
    madx80h likes this.
    04-18-13 05:43 PM
    If they don't have it now, they will or they have used a workaround. Either or. Either way, I'm working on something.
    I see... oh well it would be nice to be able to go down the tweets I do that a lot... even If it's not doable its still cool... I know we've been asking too many questions but will there be interactions page in near future updates? where you can see who RTed you, who faved your tweets or who recently followed you...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:43 PM
    I see... oh well it would be nice to be able to go down the tweets I do that a lot... even If it's not doable its still cool... I know we've been asking too many questions but will there be interactions page in near future updates? where you can see who RTed you, who faved your tweets or who recently followed you...

Posted via CB10
    I don't know about the others but I think you can see who retweeted you now if you click on the red icon on the left panel. Click your tweets in there and it shows who and how many re tweets you got for the particular tweet.

Posted from my ZED10
    04-18-13 06:55 PM
    I love the app! I would line to see retweets and favorites show up in my mentions or have some kind of dedicated alert. I know retweets have their own dedicated menu. Any plans to have it notify you with a red dot like the mentions? Also same with favorites any plans for added notification? This app is basically the best twitter app I have used besides those minor complaints!

Turtle Lee from my Z10
    04-18-13 09:13 PM
    On identifying the icons.... If you can make it work in a core Os apps way, ie, pull left or right and the icons show, pull further again or press on the icon and full description appears.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 09:24 PM
    Hey. Could what you're working on for Tweets potentially also increase the results for Searches, List of a users Followers, etc. as well? Or would this be more of a trade off/balance thing?
    04-18-13 09:44 PM
    I don't know about the others but I think you can see who retweeted you now if you click on the red icon on the left panel. Click your tweets in there and it shows who and how many re tweets you got for the particular tweet.

Posted from my ZED10
    Yes I see that but I meant an interaction screen where you see mentions / rts / favs / recent followers... Unified in one screen it really makes the experience much easier for someone like me who's constantly moving between screens having a separate page for each feature is kind of a hastle.

A few more missing features I noticed...

You cannot edit your profile.
    You cannot delete your tweets.
    04-18-13 10:07 PM
    I dunno if this has been mentioned, but when you semi slide the screen to the left, the icons on the right, where you can re tweet, favorite, reply, etc seems to usually get blocked by my hand, thus making it awkward trying to select one of them.
    Maybe if a lot of people including yourself agree, wouldn't it be better to position them on the top instead of the middle?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 10:22 PM
    I have fallen in love all over again with my z10 thanks to blaq.

Posted via CB10
    jcarty likes this.
    04-18-13 10:46 PM
    I love the app! I would line to see retweets and favorites show up in my mentions or have some kind of dedicated alert. I know retweets have their own dedicated menu. Any plans to have it notify you with a red dot like the mentions? Also same with favorites any plans for added notification? This app is basically the best twitter app I have used besides those minor complaints!

Turtle Lee from my Z10
    Notifications for some of these will come. We're working out ways to get them for the rest. There are MANY new limitations so just about everything is a workaround. Will do my best.

On identifying the icons.... If you can make it work in a core Os apps way, ie, pull left or right and the icons show, pull further again or press on the icon and full description appears.

Posted via CB10
    We're working on something that should help.

Hey. Could what you're working on for Tweets potentially also increase the results for Searches, List of a users Followers, etc. as well? Or would this be more of a trade off/balance thing?
    Nope, it should work across the board. *fingers crossed*

Yes I see that but I meant an interaction screen where you see mentions / rts / favs / recent followers... Unified in one screen it really makes the experience much easier for someone like me who's constantly moving between screens having a separate page for each feature is kind of a hastle.

A few more missing features I noticed...

You cannot edit your profile.
    You cannot delete your tweets.
    Notice, only official twitter apps have a connect/interaction screen. There is no publicly-accessible API for getting all that info. This was done on purpose. Attempting to do so would require a heavy server implementation and time investment. It's not something we're looking to take on.

I dunno if this has been mentioned, but when you semi slide the screen to the left, the icons on the right, where you can re tweet, favorite, reply, etc seems to usually get blocked by my hand, thus making it awkward trying to select one of them.
    Maybe if a lot of people including yourself agree, wouldn't it be better to position them on the top instead of the middle?

Posted via CB10
    We didn't put them at the top simply because one thing matters: content. By adding them to the top, you have less tweets visible at a time. It's another reason we didn't have an action bar at the bottom of the screen.

Hope this answers all your questions. If not, don't break out the pitchforks!
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    04-18-13 11:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Swipe to reply / rt / fav / delete ... I think is the easiest and the best way
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    04-18-13 11:05 PM

Notice, only official twitter apps have a connect/interaction screen. There is no publicly-accessible API for getting all that info. This was done on purpose. Attempting to do so would require a heavy server implementation and time investment. It's not something we're looking to take on.

Hope this answers all your questions. If not, don't break out the pitchforks!
    Noticed ! Heavy server implementation? Is this in regard to editing the profile and being able to delete your tweets ?
    04-18-13 11:10 PM
    Noticed ! Heavy server implementation? Is this in regard to editing the profile and being able to delete your tweets ?
    No, sorry. Deleting tweets is there. Go into the tweet then tap the overflow menu on the bottom right. Editing your profile is coming.
    04-18-13 11:21 PM
1,992 12345 ...