I love Blaq and have been using it since it was originally released. There is only major issue for me and that is, it provides no way to delete old Direct Messages. I clear the cache, even uninstall and reinstall the app, but nothing seems to work. The only method I can find is to open a DM conversation and manually delete each message one at a time.
    04-18-17 06:56 AM
    Still getting a notification from myself to myself when I retweet something.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 12:44 AM
    I have the same issue with my own RTs generating a notification. Not in every case, it doesn't seem to happen if I quote RT, just on straight RTs Bit annoying but not the end of the world.
    04-22-17 12:00 PM
    Still getting a notification from myself to myself when I retweet something.

Posted via CB10
    I am not having this issue.
    04-22-17 09:21 PM
    I uninstalled it the other day. I like the idea of the real time ticker and the interface makes sense mostly, but overall too buggy with search results and actually sending a tweet is less streamlined than the official app. Pretty much the same reason I always end up going back to the default app

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 06:21 PM
    No longer able to see replies.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-17 02:50 PM
    No longer able to see replies.

Posted via CB10
    I'm seeing this, too.
    05-13-17 03:59 PM
    I'm seeing this, too.
    Ditto. Unable to view Conversations as well.
    05-15-17 12:10 PM
    Same here. I thought it was just me for some reason. I uninstalled and cleared the cache. I just sent a log to the developer within the app. Hopefully, there will be a fix soon.
    05-15-17 03:39 PM
    Twitter made some changes to their 3rd party API's, that's why it's not working anymore. Let's hope the dev pushes an update soon for you guys

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    djbclark likes this.
    05-15-17 03:50 PM
    I haven't been able to see replies for weeks, and I'm seeing a lot of truncated tweets where I have to hit a link to be able to read the rest (which then opens in Twitter's BB app).

Today I'd had enough and downloaded Twitter for Android and other than a little drag every now and then when it's downloading video content it works beautifully on my Passport and Leap. Sorry, Blaq, I waited as long as I could stand it but not being able to read threads ruins the whole thing as far as I'm concerned.
    djbclark likes this.
    05-15-17 04:05 PM
    It seems the tweet translation feature has stopped working as well, it throws an error.
    05-16-17 11:29 AM
    Ditto. Unable to view Conversations as well.
    Convos should be working now. Server issues on my end which are resolved.

Looking into translations.
    Invictus0 and vincentkong like this.
    05-17-17 02:01 AM

Thanks for the quick attention!
    05-17-17 04:58 AM
    Thanks for the fast support.
    jcarty likes this.
    05-17-17 05:00 AM

Yeah! Thanks. Looks like it is working for me as well!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 05:06 AM
    Conversations are out for me, again.

Edit: And they are back!
    Last edited by hoppysfavorite; 05-26-17 at 09:15 PM.
    05-26-17 05:59 PM
    Yeah. I've been in contact with @jcarty via Twitter during the week. After he fixed it, it would be like another 6 hours and it go back down. He mentioned that he was do some maintenance on the server this weekend. Hopefully, this will take care of it once and for all!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-17 09:19 PM
    Yeah. I've been in contact with @jcarty via Twitter during the week. After he fixed it, it would be like another 6 hours and it go back down. He mentioned that he was do some maintenance on the server this weekend. Hopefully, this will take care of it once and for all!

Posted via CB10
    Good to know. Thanks!
    05-27-17 07:09 AM
    I stopped using Blaq a few months ago due to a variety of reasons including not being able to see replies or conversations for months. I returned because the Android app I have been using is causing some battery issues and because I was led to believe the issues with Blaq had been solved. I returned today only to find that I still can't see replies or conversations. All permissions have been allowed, all settings are default and the app is the latest available. Have deleted and reinstalled twice now and still no change.

Anyone?
    09-15-17 10:42 AM
    I stopped using Blaq a few months ago due to a variety of reasons including not being able to see replies or conversations for months. I returned because the Android app I have been using is causing some battery issues and because I was led to believe the issues with Blaq had been solved. I returned today only to find that I still can't see replies or conversations. All permissions have been allowed, all settings are default and the app is the latest available. Have deleted and reinstalled twice now and still no change.

Anyone?
    I don't mean to sound insulting, but are you sure those tweets have replies or conversations? Except the two times when the servers had issues, I have never had an issue with seeing replies or conversations.
    I don't see how user error could cause this issue, so I don't know how to help.
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    09-15-17 06:37 PM
    I don't mean to sound insulting, but are you sure those tweets have replies or conversations? Except the two times when the servers had issues, I have never had an issue with seeing replies or conversations.
    I don't see how user error could cause this issue, so I don't know how to help.
    I don't think the question was insulting at all and something I thought of before I posed the original question. The one account I checked that I knew for sure should have plenty of replies is one I don't actually follow; @RealDonaldTrump LOL! Always good for a few hundred replies at least and yet zero, even for tweets a few days old.

Anyhow, not a big deal anymore. Have reinstalled the Android app and it seems to be behaving again.
    09-15-17 06:42 PM
    I don't think the question was insulting at all and something I thought of before I posed the original question. The one account I checked that I knew for sure should have plenty of replies is one I don't actually follow; @RealDonaldTrump LOL! Always good for a few hundred replies at least and yet zero, even for tweets a few days old.

Anyhow, not a big deal anymore. Have reinstalled the Android app and it seems to be behaving again.
    That is so strange. I tried to upload a screenshot to show that I'm not having issues, but the CB10 app won't let me. I'm glad your Android app is working as it should now, but it's a bummer that Blaq isn't.
    09-16-17 08:35 AM
    That is so strange. I tried to upload a screenshot to show that I'm not having issues, but the CB10 app won't let me. I'm glad your Android app is working as it should now, but it's a bummer that Blaq isn't.
    Bummer indeed, I much prefer Blaq's UI and overall layout to Twitter's but if it doesn't work it doesn't work

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 03:54 PM

Anyone?
    Replies and conversations works fine now. The issues that you are coming across had been resolved for a few months now. I've contacted J Carty via Twitter and he was very responsive.
    09-16-17 04:04 PM
1,992 ... 7576777879 ...