Ober - Hybrid Web and Native Uber App-banner-new.png

Ober for Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
    Get a taxi, private car or rideshare from your mobile phone. Ober for Uber connects you with a driver in minutes. Use our app in cities around the world.

Get it now in BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/59983021/

✔ Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. Once you’ve booked, your car will be with you in minutes so there’s no need to wait around for a ride.

✔ Compare rates for different vehicles and get a fare estimate in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need to carry cash.

✔ Set your pickup location and final destination for a seamless journey. See your driver’s name, rating and registration and track the progress of your Ober for Uber in-app.

✔ Sit back, relax and go wherever you want. We’ll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.

An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.

If you have any questions and problems. Please visit our FAQs: https://nemorystudios.wordpress.com/...ber-uber-faqs/

★ SUPPORTED DEVICES and OSes ★
    ✔ All BlackBerry 10 Devices and OS 10.2.1+ are supported and optimized for Ober

★ FOLLOW US ★
    BBM Channels (Nemory Studios) : C0042916B
    Instagram: @nemorystudios and @nemoryoliver
    Twitter: @nemory and @nemoryoliver
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nemorystudios

★ THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    Logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Uber™.
    Last edited by NemOry; 11-20-15 at 07:11 PM.
    06-09-14 11:28 PM
    Nice bro, thanks!
    06-10-14 02:38 AM
    Sweet

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    06-10-14 08:19 AM
    Thanks guys!
    06-11-14 06:42 AM
    Nem, have you thought about doing the same type of app for yelp? It's another big gap in BlackBerry World that can easily be filled by an attractive native interface with shortcuts to the mobile site.
    06-11-14 08:36 AM
    Nem, have you thought about doing the same type of app for yelp? It's another big gap in BlackBerry World that can easily be filled by an attractive native interface with shortcuts to the mobile site.
    I just added Yelp to my list. I will make one Thanks much
    06-11-14 11:27 AM
    Ober - Hybrid Web and Native Uber App-480.png

New v0.5 in Beta Zone

Changes:
    Lots of Improvements
    More Shortcuts
    Tabs for Profile, Payment, Support, Promotions, Freebies, About / Legal
    You can now pan in the map
    Added Settings
    06-11-14 11:27 AM
    Looking forward to using this next time I am Uber-ing. Their mobile website is hard to get to regularly so this will be a nice change.

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    06-11-14 11:54 AM
    Bug: when I click "profile" from the shortcut, it goes to the desktop login page, then shortly after goes to the mobile landing page (where it asks me to download the app).

Shortcuts for some reason like to go to the desktop page even when I'm logged in (but if I use the shortcut embedded in the site, it goes to mobile... it must be sending something else like a referrer when you use the shortcut on the mobile site).
    06-11-14 12:51 PM
    NemOry,

This is fantastic. It is one of those apps that I was really hoping for. Can't wait for it to hit the BB World, so I can remove the ads!
    06-14-14 07:28 AM
    Hows this one going

06-25-14 06:47 PM
    Do you have to put in you cc info to even sign up for Ober/Uber?

06-26-14 11:58 AM
    Very interested in the development of this app. It's definitely a huge addition.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 02:09 PM
    Do you have to put in you cc info to even sign up for Ober/Uber?

Yes required in the mobile site. For android you can choose your PayPal. Still no update to this app until I find a solution to the unavailability of the mobile site sometimes

Posted via CrackBerry App
    06-26-14 07:31 PM
    Yes required in the mobile site. For android you can choose your PayPal. Still no update to this app until I find a solution to the unavailability of the mobile site sometimes

I know this is going to be a dumb question. But why do they need it? I would think once you actually get a cab you input your cc info

06-26-14 08:18 PM
    I know this is going to be a dumb question. But why do they need it? I would think once you actually get a cab you input your cc info

Maybe so you don't have to re enter it everytime and just once
    06-26-14 09:14 PM

Just tested Ober, and the mobile site seems to be working just fine now. Strange. Is it intermittent? When the app was first released I had persistent issues, yet now it works fine.
    06-27-14 07:56 PM
    Just tested Ober, and the mobile site seems to be working just fine now. Strange. Is it intermittent? When the app was first released I had persistent issues, yet now it works fine.
    It doesn't work all the time, I can't publish with that issue

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 09:10 PM
    New Beta in Beta Zone. But I hope Beta Zone get's fixed with it's File Not Found issues. Ober is now fully working.
    smart548 and Sally Mack like this.
    07-24-14 11:25 PM
    New Beta in Beta Zone. But I hope Beta Zone get's fixed with it's File Not Found issues. Ober is now fully working.
    Keep pushing nemory
    07-25-14 03:53 AM
    Ober is now download able in beta zone

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 09:05 PM
    The first screen I get isn't the typical map with the slider for taxi, black car, suv, etc.

Instead I get a screen where it tells me my location in text, and I can type in a location as well. Is that by design?

Also, I get this error when the app starts up:
    Ober - Hybrid Web and Native Uber App-img_20140727_145240.png
    07-27-14 01:59 PM
    The first screen I get isn't the typical map with the slider for taxi, black car, suv, etc.

Instead I get a screen where it tells me my location in text, and I can type in a location as well. Is that by design?

Also, I get this error when the app starts up:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140727_145240.png 
Views:	901 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	287289
    You must have read the description and the announcement. You need to toggle some thing in the Settings page so it works properly .Please read the description how to bro. The popped up error messages is normal for apps with in app purchases and are downloaded outside bbworld
    07-27-14 02:16 PM
    Woops... thought the tweaking was for the previous version.

That makes a bit more sense now
    07-27-14 03:11 PM
    #Spo2fy (Spotify), #Timber (Tinder) and #Ober (Uber) now in Beta Zone (and Downloadable) GET THEM NOW!!! #NemoryStudios #TeamBlackBerry
    07-28-14 02:08 PM
35 12