Was it my imagination or did/does nobex have a pro version? I swore I paid around $10 for a pro. Don't see it now. In app or not. Hmm.

What radio app do you use preferred native as if I can't find a good native I already know xiaalive radio pro has it all from the Google playstore..

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-10-17 11:50 PM
    They sure did have a pro version back in the day! I had it in the legacy BBOS days
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-11-17 12:27 AM
    app ---> rad.io
    09-11-17 07:05 AM
    Not a radio app but have you tried Music Finder. You will like it--guaranteed!
    09-11-17 08:43 AM
    Radio.net

Posted via CB10
    09-11-17 09:43 AM
    Not a radio app but have you tried Music Finder. You will like it--guaranteed!
    Thanks every, yeah brookie have the pro as thought was so good it was worth the Donation. That is something you would never see in the Google play store.

I like xiaalive as its the only radio app(pro) where I can get every station I search, even A.M. KYW news Radio. I like rad.dio and nobex look and feel but seems it's missing allot unless I just didn't dig in far enough yet.

XiaaLive does need a patch though but works great once done.

09-11-17 12:07 PM
    KYW 1060? Traffic on the 2s. Check it 2, 3, 4 times a day! BUT I'm more of WIP man! Lol
    09-11-17 01:26 PM
    KYW 1060? Traffic on the 2s. Check it 2, 3, 4 times a day! BUT I'm more of WIP man! Lol
    LOL, right!

Philly?..

09-11-17 05:47 PM
    LOL, right!

Philly?..

Yes I'm from Philly!
    09-11-17 09:32 PM
    Yes I'm from Philly!
    Same man. Port Richmond/Kensington - Nice to know some more blackberry fans out there in the city of brotherly love. Good stuff!..

pkcable likes this.
    09-11-17 10:11 PM
    Radio Player+ works well for me, if any streams are dead you can manually add new ones.

The reviews are mixed but I don't believe most know about the ability to add stations.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable and DreadPirateRegan like this.
    09-14-17 07:40 AM
    TuneIn. Always TuneIn.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-17 05:00 AM
    TuneIn. Always TuneIn.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately the BBW version doesn't work or supposedly doesn't work with Passport so not available unless somebody actually had the .bar file as I think it would if sideloaded as in the bar file as it was native if I recall?..

To bad you can't extract .bar files that I know of like you can with .apks. BlackBerry is so much more secure if so many ways! That's good for developers or was.....

09-16-17 09:23 PM