Waiting for them secret chats.
    05-07-15 03:21 AM
    Waiting for them secret chats.
    We dropped tb10 from active development

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 08:36 AM
    Thanks for the bar file.

I got the following error when I try to sign up for the service:

This is the first time I am registering so it would be odd if someone had this number... or am I missing something?

No Wonder Telegram doesn't have a native BlackBerry 10 App - Find out how telegram responded to TB10-img_20150507_204041_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the bar file.

I got the following error when I try to sign up for the service:

This is the first time I am registering so it would be odd if someone had this number... or am I missing something?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150507_204041_edit.png 
Views:	555 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	351672

Posted via CB10
    The error occurred to us when we haven't registered the number with the telegram - normally you do not get a code, its surprising you got a code. if you are a new user to telegram please signup using a official app or web app before using TB10. If are already a registered user and still getting the error - i presupe we can not help in that case. - cheers
    05-08-15 07:23 AM
    The wonderful result of this context is we maybe never get a fully functional app for telegram... devs are disappointed but are also not taking this very seriously.

Posted via CB10
    AHAMTECH likes this.
    05-08-15 08:12 AM
    Damn. We"ll never get a native telegram app with native hub integration. It's my main IM app

Posted via CB10
    AHAMTECH and kanishkablack like this.
    05-15-15 03:28 PM
    hahahaha - ...They didn't even sent us a message that they couldn't install the BAR file on the day we have sent.
    Please forgive me for playing devils advocate and sticking up Telegram. I do love Telegram and can't wait to get a native one for BB10. I haven't used TB10 yet but will try it when I get another BB phone Inna few days. I truly wish you success... BUT

Telegram have millions of users and a small team. I have contacted them in the past and they said up front it will take awhile to get a response. Your upset that they didn't install and test your app and get back with you the same day? Your expectations are way too high.

Also, I noticed a lot of wordy emails you sent but only a few replies from Telegram. Did they respond and you not publish all of them, or was it just many emails from you until you got a response? I can imagine at some point they got tired of all of the emails and put you on the back burner.

Lastly, I understand that it seems to you that the app should have been able to be installed simply but ,due to some errors on your part, it wasn't . I can also imagine Telegram didn't want to take the time to troubleshoot your own app to get it to work.

Anyway, it seems like mistakes were made on both sides. Regardless, I hope they're resolved as I look forward to your app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-19-15 12:27 AM
    Please forgive me for playing devils advocate and sticking up Telegram. I do love Telegram and can't wait to get a native one for BB10. I haven't used TB10 yet but will try it when I get another BB phone Inna few days. I truly wish you success... BUT

Telegram have millions of users and a small team. I have contacted them in the past and they said up front it will take awhile to get a response. Your upset that they didn't install and test your app and get back with you the same day? Your expectations are way too high.

Also, I noticed a lot of wordy emails you sent but only a few replies from Telegram. Did they respond and you not publish all of them, or was it just many emails from you until you got a response? I can imagine at some point they got tired of all of the emails and put you on the back burner.

Lastly, I understand that it seems to you that the app should have been able to be installed simply but ,due to some errors on your part, it wasn't . I can also imagine Telegram didn't want to take the time to troubleshoot your own app to get it to work.

Anyway, it seems like mistakes were made on both sides. Regardless, I hope they're resolved as I look forward to your app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Well advocates always seems to win but lack the conviction of understanding the sense of the gist - not your mistake though. And by the way we aren't developing TB10 anymore - the code it opensource, be my guest to make a client your own. And thanks for the wishes
    Last edited by AHAMTECH; 05-19-15 at 05:52 AM.
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    05-19-15 01:12 AM
35 12