I use a desktop PC so if I ever want to video call my girlfriend while I'm in bed relaxing, it's just impossible.

The Android Skype on BlackBerry World makes my phone SOOOO hot even with MX-4 Thermal Paste by Arctic Cooling. Is there no other app?! Why isn't BBM video cross platform? Is that even on JC's list?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 10:21 PM
    Yes cross platform BBM Video is on their to-do list. No idea when though. Could be end of the year.

Supposedly Windows Phone compatibility comes in the fall, so maybe they'll surprise us and release BBM Video at the same time. Doubt it, but maybe...
    04-16-14 10:39 PM
    Yes cross platform BBM Video is on their to-do list. No idea when though. Could be end of the year.

Supposedly Windows Phone compatibility comes in the fall, so maybe they'll surprise us and release BBM Video at the same time. Doubt it, but maybe...
    Have they EVER given us a pleasant surprise? When BBM was initially delayed they didn't launch it with BBM voice after the massive delay, did they? Very unlikely we'll see BBM video..

Also BBM really does suck cross platform. Every time I try to BBM voice my girlfriend it just doesn't appear on her phone but if she calls me it appears on mine (not always the case)

It's so half baked :/

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 09:39 AM