Hi,

It's my observation that except Skype which is actually very bad version as of now came after 10.1 launch.

But now it seems to be very much dry and we are not seeing big names coming at least for now.

Is that people are waiting for 10.2 which will allow them to make apps and games very easily?

Just hoping it catches up soon, don't want to lose it to windows which I don't like much.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:17 PM
    I read an article on N4BB that states that many big name apps are scheduled to be released between now and December. No names, though.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:28 PM
    Ok that's great. It will be a complete BlackBerry for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 11:10 PM
    I read an article on N4BB that states that many big name apps are scheduled to be released between now and December. No names, though.

Posted via CB10

Hopefully they will. Have the same feeling as the op itm
    06-21-13 03:36 AM
    Viber, wechat, eagames. Just to name a few

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 04:38 AM
    Many of these big-name developers are still taking a wait-and-see approach to BB10 simply because they haven't seen enough demand yet from their customer base. Simple as that. If they were being bombarded with requests for their support of BB10, along with the decent published sales figures and internal push from BBRY, they would certainly be allocating more money and resources into it.

If you really want to help get these apps on BB10 you've got to do your part. I've created a thread with contact info for just about all the big-name apps still missing.

Have a look at the thread in my signature, go through the list and fire off an email to the ones you're interested in. Get others to do the same. Add to the list if I've missed any.
    06-21-13 07:14 AM
    Hope instagram, snapchat and vine comes to sooner or later so that people stop whining. Cant read that anymore

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:09 AM
    One apps area that is still lacking is the News! Yes, there are a few big names available (USA Today, NY Times, News360, ...), but each has some issues that make them not to the standards we have come to expect (to find out what the issues are, just read people's review comments on each app)!

Posted via Z10
    06-21-13 11:22 AM
    I don't know how long it will take them to bring the big apps. I feel the way Microsoft is going after them for apps by paying money or providing technical team etc. Developers are interested for windows 8 apps and already we see some of the big guys have joined.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:57 AM
    Hi,

It's my observation that except Skype which is actually very bad version as of now came after 10.1 launch.

But now it seems to be very much dry and we are not seeing big names coming at least for now.

Is that people are waiting for 10.2 which will allow them to make apps and games very easily?

Just hoping it catches up soon, don't want to lose it to windows which I don't like much.

Posted via CB10
    What big names are u talking about? Example please, the one we were looking for they are here with the exception of Instagram, so I don't see ant other major one, unless I'm missing something.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!
    06-21-13 12:04 PM