Currently I have a Z10 with NFC capabilities, however one thing that I have felt is missing for far too long is a NFC wallet app. There have been talks about ISIS coming to BB10, though they are on and off with no new news in awhile. Even if ISIS was to be launched, I wouldn't be able to use it by being on a prepaid carrier. On my old phone (LG Optimus Elite) I loved the ability to use Google Wallet at places with NFC terminals, it was fast and easy. Now, NFC terminals seem to be everywhere with only Android users being able to take advantage of them despite BB10 and WP8 having NFC capabilities. I would love to see Blackberry come out with a Wallet app for the devices they make with NFC (which is most of them). On my old phone the only thing I used NFC for was Google Wallet, now on my Z10 I've barely used NFC.
    terrycotant likes this.
    06-30-14 11:26 PM
    There is a reason Apple waited to release NFC on their devices.... There is still a lot of confusion about NFC and there are many changes coming in the industry.
    07-01-14 10:09 AM
    There is a reason Apple waited to release NFC on their devices.... There is still a lot of confusion about NFC and there are many changes coming in the industry.
    Well Apple isn't really a standard of new technologies. The only issue I've seen with NFC payments are when cashiers don't understand what it is.
    07-01-14 04:05 PM