Do you need to purchase the app twice for z10 and PlayBook? Or does one purchase give you access on both devices?
    Should only be one purchase for both, as it's considered one "product."

EDIT 10/14/14: Not available for the Passport just yet
    Last edited by kmsoft; 10-14-14 at 07:01 PM.
    06-21-13 12:37 PM
    Love this on PlayBook. When I can upload photos with it,I will be using willow only. Sorry Blaq but the clunky clunk gets old.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    Jake2826 likes this.
    06-21-13 12:44 PM
    Look forward to it.

You used HOW much lube?
    06-21-13 12:56 PM
    It doesn't remember which tweet I read last.

Posted via CB10
    The dark theme would be nice, but the ability to start reading the stream where I left off instead of having to backtrack downwards would be SUPERB! That's really the only reason I was using Blaq...I like Willow much better, esp. now that I can (soon) upload pics. It's awkward, using Willow to tweet and then opening the BB Twitter app to tweet a pic.
    06-22-13 06:55 PM
    Version 1.1.31 submitted for approval. The ability to upload photos is the most noteworthy change. Attaching a photo is simple: either tap the Attach button in a tweet:
    New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-share1-33.png
    Or find the photo, then tap Willow in the Share menu:
    New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-share2-33.png
    And viola
    New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-share3-33.png

No resizing is done at the moment, so it may take a few seconds to transfer. I'll see if I can find a way to shrink the photo before sending, at least as an option.

The various Title Bars are also smaller, which should give more room for Q10 owners
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-share3.jpg  
    06-22-13 07:39 PM
    The dark theme would be nice, but the ability to start reading the stream where I left off instead of having to backtrack downwards would be SUPERB!
    I hear ya. As soon as I'm sure the photo uploading is going well, I'll bump that up the priority list for an upcoming release. I also need to get photos working on the PlayBook version, as I've hit a snag with the PB file formatting (the BB10 uses different routines).
    PJD642 likes this.
    06-22-13 07:46 PM
    I hear ya. As soon as I'm sure the photo uploading is going well, I'll bump that up the priority list for an upcoming release. I also need to get photos working on the PlayBook version, as I've hit a snag with the PB file formatting (the BB10 uses different routines).
    Thank you! The fact that a developer is actually listening to end-user input and soliciting feedback is greatly appreciated, and will go a long way towards earning the loyalty and good will of your customers. You rock!
    06-22-13 08:59 PM
    Version 1.1.31 submitted for approval. The ability to upload photos is the most noteworthy change. Attaching a photo is simple: either tap the Attach button in a tweet:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	share1-33.png 
Views:	738 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	174975
    Or find the photo, then tap Willow in the Share menu:

Name:	share2-33.png 
Views:	738 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	174976
    And viola

Name:	share3-33.png 
Views:	739 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	174979

No resizing is done at the moment, so it may take a few seconds to transfer. I'll see if I can find a way to shrink the photo before sending, at least as an option.

The various Title Bars are also smaller, which should give more room for Q10 owners
    Is this app built via webworks? If native, how is the back button and it's bar still present with keyboard visible?

Corky Notes for bb10 developer
    PJD642 likes this.
    06-23-13 04:19 AM
    Is this app built via webworks? If native, how is the back button and it's bar still present with keyboard visible?
    Yup, built with good 'ol Webworks and bbUI
    06-23-13 09:06 AM
    Like how you interact with customers dev. I'll purchase even though I'm not into twitter just to support those that support the platform.

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    kmsoft likes this.
    06-23-13 11:40 AM
    Like how you interact with customers dev. I'll purchase even though I'm not into twitter just to support those that support the platform.

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    I agree. Great to see this kind of support. However, it gets my when it supports picture uploads, not before.

You used HOW much lube?
    06-23-13 11:44 AM
    Thank you! I appreciate the appreciation

1.1.31 was approved last night, incidentally. Just waiting for it to pop up in BB World.

I'm still trying to get photo uploads working on the PB version, hence no corresponding release for it yet. The PB doesn't seem to like converting binary (image) files for sending. But I'm stubborn lol, so I'm sure I'll figure out some workaround.
    06-24-13 09:14 AM
    Looks like it's there, and works well!

One thing I have noticed - is there a way to view conversations?

You used HOW much lube?
    Last edited by Stwutter; 06-26-13 at 12:08 AM.
    06-25-13 06:07 AM
    Do you have any plans to support a dark theme on the Q10 variant? One of my biggest complains about the stock apps and a good point for Blaq, however I am not a big fan of Blaq for daily use. So Willow could become quite handy once it would support a battery friendly theme.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    06-26-13 07:16 AM
    Do you have any plans to support a dark theme on the Q10 variant?
    Yes, definately a popular request, and something I'll try to implement soon. I'm hoping a variant on the "Back" button is coming soon as well.

First I have to get image uploading on the PlayBook released though. Almost there, the uploading part is working, I'm just trying to create a more elegant way to choose the file to attach (the PlayBook doesn't use the same handy "File Picker" as BB10 does). So I'm thinking the PB version pushed out this weekend, then back to the BB10

Which means get your complaints, suggestions, etc. in. You can always email me at [email protected].

Q10 owners, I'm curious: does the smaller title bar help for more room? Want it smaller? Just right?
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    06-26-13 09:11 AM
    One thing I have noticed - is there a way to view conversations?
    Tap a tweet, then tap Our Conversations in the context menu

You can also tap All Conversations to see who someone has been talking to, which is handy sometimes to get the context of a tweet.
    06-26-13 09:24 AM
    Tap a tweet, then tap Our Conversations in the context menu

You can also tap All Conversations to see who someone has been talking to, which is handy sometimes to get the context of a tweet.
    Tried that. It doesn't show the conversation tho.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan
    06-26-13 09:39 AM
    Tried that. It doesn't show the conversation tho.
    It does, but as it uses Twitter's Search function, it can be limited to the last 7-10 days of activity I believe. Maybe try looking in your Mentions, and try Our Conversations there for someone who's mentioned you recently? It also might not return Protected accounts.
    06-26-13 10:05 AM
    It does, but as it uses Twitter's Search function, it can be limited to the last 7-10 days of activity I believe. Maybe try looking in your Mentions, and try Our Conversations there for someone who's mentioned you recently? It also might not return Protected accounts.
    Ok. I have done that. It does seem to work with some, but not with a few of my conversations - all of which were recent and not from protected accs... still, now the pix can be uploaded, Willow is certainly the Twitter app. of choice. Really nice interface.

One suggestion for future updates maybe - trends to be set by area?

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan
    06-27-13 03:02 AM
    Now that I can post pictures, my only complaint is when I "favorite" or "reply" to a tweet, when I return to the timeline it reloads instead of staying where I was, so I have to scroll down to find where I left off again....
    06-30-13 12:03 AM
    Now that I can post pictures, my only complaint is when I "favorite" or "reply" to a tweet, when I return to the timeline it reloads instead of staying where I was, so I have to scroll down to find where I left off again....
    Understandable, working on it now. I do have it (next version) now remembering the last tweet you've clicked on, so after you Reply, Favorite or Retweet something it returns to where you were. So you should at least see that submitted by the weekend.

I'd love to have a "Back" button too, to be able to step back through Views you've used. I had a semi-working beta version going at one point, so I may try to perfect that again as well
    PJD642 likes this.
    07-01-13 02:21 PM
    Ok. I have done that. It does seem to work with some, but not with a few of my conversations - all of which were recent and not from protected accs
    Haven't forgotten about this, I'm just trying to find another way to fetch conversations. In Googling around, it seems I'm not the only one, as Twitter apparently "retired" the API call that many apps were using to do this. In theory the "find" Willow does for Show Our Conversations generally works, but Find's are mostly "best effort" via Twitter. I have some ideas I'll experiment with soon.

One suggestion for future updates maybe - trends to be set by area?
    Good idea, I've been meaning to come back to that one. I know more about how to fetch location and things now, so I should be able to do something about this
    07-01-13 02:34 PM
    After upgrading my Z10 to last leaked version 10.1.0.4537 Willow stopped working.
    When it start first time, a white screen and nothing else happens.
    Delete the app and try to install again, it does not help.
    07-05-13 02:51 PM
    After upgrading my Z10 to last leaked version 10.1.0.4537 Willow stopped working.
    You shouldn't expect app to work perfectly with a leaked os.

Corky Notes for bb10 developer
    07-05-13 03:18 PM
    Well for the moment I'm going to assume it's a problem with the leaked OS, only because most Willow downloads are running on some version of 10.1 (some even with 10.2) and so far this is the first problem I've heard.

Still, something I'll keep an eye on...
    07-05-13 03:28 PM
166 ... 23456 ...