Hmm... just been using this, and it now says I've exceeded my rate limit, and to wait to refresh my timeline? What is this?!
    Twitter "rate lilmits" how often an app can ask for timelines, messages, etc. If you combine multiple manual refreshes with the autorefresh, it's possible to exceed Twitter's rate limit (which resets itself over time). It's not an app error, it's a limitation Twitter imposes on any app:

REST API Rate Limiting
    Stwutter likes this.
    05-15-13 05:07 PM
    Let me ask this, when I see an image in a tweet, when I click it, shouldn't it open within the app? I'd prefer that

Posted via Navi's CB10
    05-15-13 06:56 PM
    It doesn't remember which tweet I read last.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:03 PM
    Will this update also be for the Playbook?

Ha! Did it!

Now when you tap the @ while composing a tweet, it'll open a list of your Contacts (users you follow)... tap on someone in the list and it fills in the @username for you in the tweet.

Hang in there though, it'll be in release 1.0.24 (not submitted yet), but 21, 22 and 23 are still under review.
    05-15-13 07:09 PM
    It doesn't remember which tweet I read last.
    I hear ya, I realize that's a popular request for twitter apps lately. I'm not sure if I can tell where a user has scrolled to. But if I can do it, I will

Will this update also be for the Playbook?
    I owe the PlayBook version some attention for sure. I agree the "Contacts List" is pretty handy, so I'll put that at the top of the list.

Let me ask this, when I see an image in a tweet, when I click it, shouldn't it open within the app? I'd prefer that
    I thought about it, and also maybe opening up a larger version of a profile picture. But I think you'd lose the ability to zoom and share/save that the browser gives you. But lemmee experiment a bit and see...
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-15-13 08:36 PM
    Twitter "rate lilmits" how often an app can ask for timelines, messages, etc. If you combine multiple manual refreshes with the autorefresh, it's possible to exceed Twitter's rate limit (which resets itself over time). It's not an app error, it's a limitation Twitter imposes on any app:

REST API Rate Limiting
    Never once happened with BLAQ or the native Twitter client. Dissapointng.

You used HOW much lube?
    05-16-13 12:24 AM
    Never once happened with BLAQ or the native Twitter client. Dissapointng.
    They're probably using a different method to access Twitter functions then, and not the common "REST API." I'll take a peek at the alternatives. In the meantime, I'll go through the code and make sure the calls to Twitter are as efficient as possible.
    05-16-13 02:06 PM
    Is it possible to see how many followers/following you have as a user?
    05-17-13 07:29 AM
    Great support from the developer! This is highly appreciated.

One question, would you know when the changes will be released in bbw?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 07:34 AM
    Is it possible to see how many followers/following you have as a user?
    Good idea, the next release will show something like the attached screenshot when you view your profile. I'm still messing with the cosmetics, but you get the idea. The current version... well I guess you could tap on the Sent view, tap on any of your tweets, then tap Profile... and you'll see counts on the buttons. Agreed not the ideal method, so hopefully this change will make it easier

One question, would you know when the changes will be released in bbw?
    Wish I knew too I've written support, asking that they just delete my prior (not yet reviewed) releases, hoping that would free things up. If/when they do, I'll submit this latest release with all the goodies in it
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-profiles.jpg  
    Stwutter likes this.
    05-17-13 10:01 AM
    Nyak, support in bbw is slow, let us know who we can "push" or write to maybe help the update process

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:38 PM
    Version 1.0.24 submitted for approval. If it's approved, I'd expect to see it within a few days:

* Added ability to tweet websites and selected text from other apps via the standard Share menu
    * Opening a Willow notification in the hub will now open the app, taking you to Mentions or Messages as appropriate
    * A Badge is shown on the app icon whenever new Messages or Mentions are received
    * Added @ and # buttons to Compose screen
    * Tapping @ while composing a tweet opens a list of Contacts (Following) to choose from
    * Added "User Search" option to easily find all tweets mentioning the tweet's author
    * Minimum autorefresh time now 5 minutes (to help avoid exceeding rate limits)
    * Added a warning toast when approaching the refresh rate limit
    * Added statistics (followers, following, tweets, favorites, etc.) to user Profile
    * Added a "This account is protected" banner when viewing the profile of a protected account
    * Added "Show More" button to bottom of Timelines (Home, Favorites, Mentions, etc.) to show increasingly older tweets
    * Added "Show More" button to bottom of Followers and Following lists to show more users
    * Added "Ask" button to top menu to easily tweet KMSoftApps for help
    * Added "Follow KMSoftApps" button to About screen
    * Changed Action Bars in Find and Compose screens to remain visible
    * Compose, Find and Options screens no longer cause a Timeline update when cancelled
    05-17-13 07:54 PM
    Great, hopefully this latest version gets updated in bbw soon

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 04:18 PM
    Updates haven't showed up yet

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 11:18 PM
    Updates haven't showed up yet
    Version 1.0.24 should be available now. They published it overnight

Already working on 2.0.25, as I need to migrate Willow to the latest "framework" I've been using. So keep the feature requests coming!
    05-20-13 08:12 AM
    How do you post pictures? I've been using Willow for a while, but don't do many pix, but couldn't find a way...?
    05-20-13 09:22 AM
    How do you post pictures? I've been using Willow for a while, but don't do many pix, but couldn't find a way...?
    You can't yet. You'll see "tweeting media" is the #1 critical feature on my roadmap. It's the one Twitter call that's totally different than everything else, as I haven't figured out "multipart" uploads yet (using "pure" javascript).

But I realize it's important to people, so I am working on it, I promise
    05-20-13 09:43 AM
    You can't yet. You'll see "tweeting media" is the #1 critical feature on my roadmap. It's the one Twitter call that's totally different than everything else, as I haven't figured out "multipart" uploads yet (using "pure" javascript).

But I realize it's important to people, so I am working on it, I promise
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the response. Hopefully soon.

You used HOW much lube?
    05-20-13 10:26 AM
    Need a dark theme option I hate the white background, but I like ur app.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 11:27 PM
    does it push tweets from your selected account you are following?
    05-20-13 11:43 PM
    A review mentioned, "Can't see how to add more then one account?"

Swipe down from the top bezel, tap Account, tap Add.

Questions can always be emailed to me at [email protected]. Much better than asking in a review, as we aren't notified when new reviews are posted.

does it push tweets from your selected account you are following?
    I'm not sure I understand the question exactly, but if you mean are tweets "pushed" to Willow, then no. Willow uses Twitter's "REST API v1.1" to fetch statuses.

Need a dark theme option I hate the white background, but I like ur app.
    I've toyed with the themes idea, but I've also been trying to stick with BlackBerry design guidelines as much as possible too. But if I can figure out the "right" way to do it, I certainly will. I see the Q10 uses a dark theme in general, so it's something I'll look into for a future release.

Which is coming along nicely, by the way Version 2.x will add a lot of neat little helpful features, and uses a newer UI framework for improved compatability with BB10.1 and the Q10. I've worked through the bug list, and now I'm just adding a few more "Hey, it'd be cool if..." ideas
    05-21-13 09:10 PM
    Nice to hear. I'm sticking with the mobile Twitter app., until such time that you can post pictures using Willow, but will likely come back once you can.

You used HOW much lube?
    05-21-13 11:44 PM
    1.0.24 is live in appworld; I'm loving the update, thanks
    05-22-13 01:16 PM
    Dark theme please....

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 09:27 PM
    Really liking the app but unfortunately it's not the greatest to look at on the Q10 - timeline takes up a ton of space, mostly due to the large banner on the top. Any chance of shrinking things a bit and/or losing the top banner to make for easier viewing on the Q10?
    05-28-13 08:52 AM
166 1234 ...