Willow, a twitter client previously released for the PlayBook, is now also available for BB10. You can preview it here: BlackBerry World - Willow

Price: $1.99

As with SiteBook, I originally created Willow for myself, wanting a clean Twitter client which followed the BB10 user interface guidelines.

Official description (the web page is showing the PlayBook desciption for some reason, while BlackBerry World on my phone shows it correctly):

Willow is a full-featured yet easy to use Twitter client:

- Multiple Accounts
    - Auto Refresh option
    - Embedded photos shown as previews in Tweet list
    - Manage Lists
    - Manage Searches
    - Manage your Followers, Following and Blocked users
    - Manage your profile (name, description and location)
    - View Trends
    - Multiple views including Home, Messages, Mentions, Sent, Favorites, List, User and Search
    - Share tweets via email, text, etc.

Most options are available by simply tapping on a tweet, such as adding the user to the last used List, following or unfollowing, marking as a Favorite, etc.

Future versions roadmap:

- Tweeting media

A review (of the PlayBook version) mentions encountering errors when using autorefresh. I'm guessing this refers to how Twitter "rate lilmits" requests per hour, and isn't a problem with the app itself. If you combine multiple manual refreshes with the autorefresh, it's possible to exceed Twitter's rate limit (which resets itself over time).
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-1.jpg   New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-2.jpg   New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-3.jpg   New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-4.jpg   New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-5.jpg  

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-6.jpg  
    05-07-13 08:37 AM
    I have been dying for a suitable third party Twitter app on my Z10 and this app rocks! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:44 AM
    This LOOKS nice. I've not used Twitter in weeks, but, I might just have to try this app...

Curious, does it show previews of Instagram images? I can't stand having to click those links just to see the images and then only to see it is a terrible image
    05-07-13 10:15 AM
    I have been dying for a suitable third party Twitter app on my Z10 and this app rocks! Thanks!
    Thank you! Glad you like

Next update will be submitted soon as well. I noticed the Description field when updating one's Profile could be bigger to make editing easier. And I'm going to do something with the Active Frame when it's minimized.

Incidentally, I realize people have battery concerns about apps, and I haven't noticed any extra drain when using Willow - and I leave it running all day with autorefresh on.

As always, feel free to send suggestions and bug reports to [email protected].
    Stephen C. likes this.
    05-07-13 10:23 AM
    Curious, does it show previews of Instagram images?
    No, in a quick test it doesn't seem to... as Instagram apparently doesn't get "embedded" in tweets as images do.

I'll look into it though, there might be a workaround...
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-07-13 10:47 AM
    05-07-13 10:50 AM
    Version 1.0.19 submitted:

- Added an option to customize a retweet
    - Active Frame now shows last tweet when minimized
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-22.jpg   New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-21.jpg  
    AbsoluteT23 and robkd like this.
    05-07-13 09:27 PM
    Brilliant updates. Let us know once it is available...
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    05-07-13 09:34 PM
    Good app

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:25 AM
    Good app
    Thank you!

And... I wanted to mention I've added a "Show More" button (see pic) to the bottom of all Timelines (Home, Mentions, List, etc.) so you can add increasingly older tweets. Release 1.0.19 is still pending approval by BlackBerry, so as soon as that is published, I'll submit 1.0.20 with the Show More (and whatever else I can get done in the meantime).

After I wrap up this release and get it out, I'll add the same idea to Followers and Following lists.

Pretty much everything else Twitter allows is in there... even things like managing your Searches, Lists, Blocked users, Custom Retweets (in version 1.0.19), etc.

Oh, and feel free to send more suggestions to me at [email protected], and/or follow Willow updates on Twitter at @KMSoftApps
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-showmore.jpg  
    05-09-13 09:52 PM
    Release 1.0.21 submitted which will let you Show More (and more and more and...) Tweets and Followers/Following. So if you're really determined to view all 91,957 CrackBerry followers... well, have at it lol.

I also moved the Send/Find buttons down into an always-visible Action Bar, as it just seemed easier to reach versus stretching up to the title bar.
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-more1.jpg   New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-more2.jpg  
    Dean Zuhri likes this.
    05-13-13 01:46 PM
    Is the latest version able to show instagram pics?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:24 AM
    Just bought your app, looks great,

Is there a way when we are composing and when we put "@" the we get a view of users we are following

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:34 AM
    Is there an option of sharing the new tweet or a re tweet to BBM?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:49 AM
    ...does this update have the preview for Instagram images?
    05-14-13 06:21 AM
    Looks good. Are we able to set notifications for individuals we follow?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:45 AM
    Is the latest version able to show instagram pics?
    Nope. That would be neat though, wouldn't it? To be honest, I just don't know a way to do it yet. I haven't forgotten about it though
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-14-13 08:37 AM
    Is there a way when we are composing and when we put "@" the we get a view of users we are following
    Not at the moment, no. It's on my wishlist, though I may end up making some sort of other shortcut method for it as WebWorks can only do so much.

Looks good. Are we able to set notifications for individuals we follow?
    Nope, for now it just notifies for direct messages and replies to you. You mean you'd like a notification whenever ANYONE you follow posts a tweet, or just when certain people do?

Is there an option of sharing the new tweet or a re tweet to BBM?
    Yes, you can tap on a tweet and tap Share to call the standard "Share" option from BB10.
    05-14-13 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the replies to our inquiry!

One other thing, can we add a button for "@" and "#" when composing? So that I don't have to swipe down to get the special cahracters?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:30 PM
    One other thing, can we add a button for "@" and "#" when composing? So that I don't have to swipe down to get the special cahracters?
    Great idea! Done! But you might not see it for awhile, as my submissions are waaay behind in being approved at this point (not BB's fault, I've just submitted too many lately).

Only catch is it can only append to what you're typing, not insert the character into the middle of a sentence. Still, kinda handy!
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-img_00000017.jpg  
    05-14-13 07:46 PM
    So nice to see the Dev reading the questions etc. and making a genuine effort to changes to the app. Brilliant!
    05-14-13 08:17 PM
    Ha! Did it!

Now when you tap the @ while composing a tweet, it'll open a list of your Contacts (users you follow)... tap on someone in the list and it fills in the @username for you in the tweet.

Hang in there though, it'll be in release 1.0.24 (not submitted yet), but 21, 22 and 23 are still under review.
    Attached Thumbnails New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-img_00000018.jpg  
    05-15-13 11:33 AM
    Great! Thank you very much

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:25 PM
    Just purchased. Seems quite smooth. And nice features. Better than BLAQ, which I've always found to be quite clunky.

You used HOW much lube?
    05-15-13 03:00 PM
    Hmm... just been using this, and it now says I've exceeded my rate limit, and to wait to refresh my timeline? What is this?!

You used HOW much lube?
    05-15-13 04:22 PM
166 123 ...