Version1.1.56/58 was approved, which adds some neat changes!

User Profiles now show the user's banner background, making them much prettier You'll also notice checkmark icons for Verified users and Lock icons for Protected users:

Attachment 287821

Per user request, you can now hide retweets from a particular user from showing in your timeline:

Attachment 287822

And I added a view to show the users you're hiding retweets from for easy review:

Attachment 287823

Another user request was the ability to see full-sized user profile photos, so there's now an option to let you change the default behavior of clicking on a user's avatar. This would normally open the user's profile, but you can change it to open the photo instead (tapping the avatar in a profile always opens the photo):

Attachment 287824

The main menu now shows the last selected List, User, Location, etc., making it easier to know what your custom views are:

Attachment 287825

And of course the usual tweaks and so on. The PlayBook version receives the same changes, where appropriate

Enjoy!
    Is BB People list like the inner circle on UberSocial where you add/delte people you want all their tweets to go to so you have a shortened quick list instead of going through all your tweets if you can't get to them?
    07-30-14 11:29 AM
    Is BB People list like the inner circle on UberSocial where you add/delte people you want all their tweets to go to so you have a shortened quick list instead of going through all your tweets if you can't get to them?
    Hmm, I haven't used UberSocial, so I'm not sure?

Twitter Lists let you make custom lists of users. Then when you view a list, you see all the tweets from everyone in that list, rather than your regular timeline. For example, I have lists for things like BlackBerry People, Local News, World News, Tech News and so on. If I pick BlackBerry People, I then see tweets from various people related to BlackBerry.

Willow supports and manages the List functions built into Twitter. So whatever you do with your lists with Willow, you'll see reflected on your Twitter web page (and vice versa). Same with Blocked users, No Retweet users, Muted Users, Searches, etc.

I personally use Lists quite a bit to focus in on a particular interest.
    07-30-14 11:39 AM
    App looks nice, I'll buy it. Do you think you'll be developing it at least for a year?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 11:42 AM
    App looks nice, I'll buy it. Do you think you'll be developing it at least for a year?
    I plan to, as it's as more a personal passion and hobby than a business venture Not to sound totally self-serving here lol, but Willow and SiteBook are probably my most-used apps. I wrote them because I needed them personally, and still use them constantly every day. So along with wanting to keep everyone happy with an app that makes using the various Twitter features easier, I also have every personal motivation to keep them working well
    07-30-14 11:53 AM
    Hmm, I haven't used UberSocial, so I'm not sure?

Twitter Lists let you make custom lists of users. Then when you view a list, you see all the tweets from everyone in that list, rather than your regular timeline. For example, I have lists for things like BlackBerry People, Local News, World News, Tech News and so on. If I pick BlackBerry People, I then see tweets from various people related to BlackBerry.

Willow supports and manages the List functions built into Twitter. So whatever you do with your lists with Willow, you'll see reflected on your Twitter web page (and vice versa). Same with Blocked users, No Retweet users, Muted Users, Searches, etc.

I personally use Lists quite a bit to focus in on a particular interest.
    Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about - buying it now because UberSocial keeps crashing as they won't make a bb10 version - THANKS!!
    kmsoft likes this.
    07-30-14 12:47 PM
    Please make it available it's currently not available in official twitter or Blaq that will give advantage to your app and I can convince my friends also to buy this app

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 12:52 PM
    Oh, what about multiple accounts??

nvmd it's there
    07-30-14 12:58 PM
    Oh, what about multiple accounts??

nvmd it's there
    Hint: If you have multiple accounts, just swipe your finger along the Title Bar at the top to switch between them. No need to open the actual Accounts window to switch (though that works too).

It's not an animated effect yet, but it works
    07-30-14 01:17 PM
    So far I'm digging it. Anyway to get the text even smaller though and add more tweets to the timeline?
    07-30-14 01:22 PM
    So far I'm digging it. Anyway to get the text even smaller though and add more tweets to the timeline?
    Swipe down from top, Options, change Font Size to Extra Small. Or did you mean even smaller than that?
    07-30-14 01:27 PM
    I would welcome a way to view individual tweets � la TweetDeck:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-capture.png

Notice the detail available: timestamp, name of Twitter client, retweets, favorites, and replies. Of the native clients on BB10 (Twitter, Blaq, Neatly, Willow), Twitter and Blaq come the closest to implementing this. Twitter omits the client, while Blaq omits favorites.
    07-30-14 01:27 PM
    Swipe down from top, Options, change Font Size to Extra Small. Or did you mean even smaller than that?
    I'm on extra small, need smaller lol
    07-30-14 01:29 PM
    I would welcome a way to view individual tweets � la TweetDeck:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	158 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	287883

Notice the detail available: timestamp, name of Twitter client, retweets, favorites, and replies. Of the native clients on BB10 (Twitter, Blaq, Neatly, Willow), Twitter and Blaq come the closest to implementing this. Twitter omits the client, while Blaq omits favorites.
    That's mostly in there just about, just click the user profile
    07-30-14 01:32 PM
    That's mostly in there just about, just click the user profile
    I don't really follow. Clicking on a user profile shows you only, well, the user's profile. Nothing to do with viewing individual tweets.

I'll acknowledge there are ways in Willow to get at some of the information I listed, such as "Retweets of Tweet," but I'm not seeing anything as convenient as tapping on a tweet in your timeline to open it the way you can in Twitter or Blaq.

Willow has some great functionality unavailable in other Twitter clients (e.g., turning on/off user retweets), and the developer has demonstrated a commitment to listening to user feedback, so I'm hoping some changes can be made on this front.
    07-30-14 01:50 PM
    I'll acknowledge there are ways in Willow to get at some of the information I listed, such as "Retweets of Tweet," but I'm not seeing anything as convenient as tapping on a tweet in your timeline to open it the way you can in Twitter or Blaq.
    Retweets are available as you mention. I can show the counts for Favorites, but not sure if I can show the people who Favorited it. I'll check the API, and if I can... I will

Replies have always been problematic, as the REST API doesn't seem to give me any tools to get at them nicely. I do have a Conversations option which is basically doing a Search for replies to/from a user. It works reasonably well, but Twitter's Search function is a "best effort" kinda thing.

You have me thinking though, maybe I'll add a "Properties" window or something like that to show Tweet info. The other things you mention I already grab, but just don't display, like Client, etc.
    sungay likes this.
    07-30-14 02:07 PM
    Is it possible to be able to press and hold a tweet for a pop up menu to come up to do favorites, retweets, etc? It doesn't really highlight the tweet if I want to retweet/favorite things so I open them to be sure.
    07-30-14 03:28 PM
166 ... 567