Just a quick Willow note: a minor update 1.1.38 is coming your way. It's just a fix to the BlackBerry fix for the webkit image bug in 10.0 and 10.1 that's no longer a bug in 10.2.

Whew. Makes perfect sense, right?

Bottom line in less geeky terms: Willow is ready for BB 10.2
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    08-16-13 01:23 PM
    It's a smooth client, but I still find it not particularly user-friendly in places. I struggle to view time line threads etc.
    08-19-13 06:02 AM
    It's a smooth client, but I still find it not particularly user-friendly in places. I struggle to view time line threads etc.
    You mean conversation threads? If so, yes, they're a problem, as apparently Twitter took away the API calls for conversations when they moved to version 1.1. I'm trying to come up with a clever alternative way to do it myself though
    08-19-13 08:58 AM
    Minor update version 1.1.40 submitted, should be available soon. I added a show This Conversion option to tweets to help narrow down what you see as a conversation. So now you can see either:

This Conversation: All @replies between the tweet author and the user replied to
    Our Conversations: All @replies between you and the tweet author
    User Conversations: All @replies to/from the tweet author

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-convo25.png

Now I think I'll see if I can create some sort of "Back" button to let us backtrack through prior Views

And hey, if you use Willow, I'd appreciate an honest review!
    09-07-13 03:22 PM
    Will this app support tweetmarker ?
    09-12-13 02:08 AM
    Will this app support tweetmarker ?
    Nope, not yet anyway. I'm not familiar with the service... but I'll look into it and see if it can be done
    09-12-13 01:09 PM
    Thanks for the great application! Keep up the great work, you're doing a fine job!

Viewers, if you haven't given this a try, no fear, do so, very nicely done, and has multiple account capability!
    09-12-13 01:50 PM
    Version 1.1.43, now out, brings a few changes per user requests:

• Added adjustable tweet count option
    • Fixed problem when uploading media with leading @reply
    • Added reverse sort option

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-options.png
    Robin Lim likes this.
    09-23-13 10:36 AM
    Thanks for the update.

Posted from my Zed 10
    09-23-13 11:23 AM
    A couple handy changes submitted with 1.1.46...

Pictures shown under tweets now size themselves better to the full viewable area:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-img_00000242-33.png

The Share function only let me share one line of text, so I added a separate Email option to automatically fill in both the Subject and Body text in a more standard format:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-img_00000243.png
    11-24-13 05:33 PM
    Version 1.1.48 submitted for approval which adds an option to Mute users:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-mute33.jpg
    05-17-14 01:18 PM
    Would anyone like to test the latest Willow draft version? If so, PM me an email address (the one associated with your BB ID) and I'll add you as a Sandbox user. I'm not really sure how this "Sandbox" thing works though (never did it before), so bear with me

I've merely added the ability to swipe between multiple accounts, but I'd like to be sure it didn't break anything, especially for anyone running the 10.3.x leak.
    05-30-14 08:50 AM
    Would be willing to test

Have you however given the BlackBerry Beta Zone a thought? The Sandbox is pretty limited on the amount of people it can take and the Beta Zone is much easier to submit and distribute to.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 09:25 AM
    This app needs UI improvements.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 04:10 PM
    Have you however given the BlackBerry Beta Zone a thought? The Sandbox is pretty limited on the amount of people it can take and the Beta Zone is much easier to submit and distribute to.
    It seems only certain developers invited by BlackBerry can use the Beta Zone for now. I'm on the waiting list however
    05-30-14 04:37 PM
    This app needs UI improvements.
    What would you like to see changed?
    05-30-14 04:38 PM
    What would you like to see changed?
    1- I have the font size set to small yet still the options font size is too big.
    New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-img_20140531_101759.png

2- Scrolling in the timeline isn't as smooth as it should be ( it barely goes down).

3- In the timeline, if I swipe left it takes me to a blank area! I have to swipe back to be able to view the timeline.

4- The blue header looks old and not nice at all. I prefer something new and modern.

5- Navigating through the app is slow and laggy. For example, when u hit the compose button then hit back, it will take few seconds in a blank white screen then takes me back to the timeline.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 01:36 AM
    Thanks for the beta testing everyone. I've sent the latest update for approval, so no more testing needed at the moment. But I'll still add anyone willing to test future drafts to the sandbox list
    05-31-14 09:47 AM
    Version 1.1.50/51 was published which adds the ability swipe the Title Bar to move between multiple accounts. Seemed handy, as I'm constantly moving between my personal and "business" twitter accounts, and this seemed easier than needing to go into the swipe-down menu to change accounts.
    New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-swipe33.jpg
    No animation for it just yet, but it works

Next up... I'm adding Geolocation abilities:

1) A "Nearby" view to show all tweets from nearby people
    2) An option to limit Searches and Finds to tweets from nearby people

Both kinda fun and useful, especially when narrowing down something like "meteor sighting" to people in your region, versus getting worldwide results.

I'll submit it soon
    eldricho likes this.
    06-03-14 09:57 AM
    Version 1.1.52/53 submitted for approval which adds geolocation options. Twitter apparently includes some results based on what people type into their Profiles, so you'll often see some tweets outside your range. Still, it's kinda fun to see what people in your area are saying, or to limit your Finds/Searches to your region. Options include:

1) Show tweets from nearby people
    2) Limit Finds and Searches to tweets from nearby people

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-nearby33.jpg

You can specify your own Nearby "range", from 5-100 miles or kilometers, as well as whether or not to limit Finds to the Nearby area.

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-range33.jpg

Hopefully it should appear in BBW within a few days
    06-07-14 02:50 PM
    Version 1.1.54/55 submitted for approval which changes the way Geolocation searching works. Along with finding Twitterers near your current location, you can now also create a custom list of other locations to search:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-locations33.jpg

The GPS is also now only accessed if you specifically request to use your current location. If you're uncomfortable giving GPS permissions (or simply leave it off to save battery), you can manually add your home location to the custom list.
    06-14-14 05:47 PM
    Version1.1.56/58 was approved, which adds some neat changes!

User Profiles now show the user's banner background, making them much prettier You'll also notice checkmark icons for Verified users and Lock icons for Protected users:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-1-profileverified33.png

Per user request, you can now hide retweets from a particular user from showing in your timeline:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-2-no_retweets33.png

And I added a view to show the users you're hiding retweets from for easy review:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-3-noretweetsview33.png

Another user request was the ability to see full-sized user profile photos, so there's now an option to let you change the default behavior of clicking on a user's avatar. This would normally open the user's profile, but you can change it to open the photo instead (tapping the avatar in a profile always opens the photo):

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-4-optionsphotos33.png

The main menu now shows the last selected List, User, Location, etc., making it easier to know what your custom views are:

New twitter client "Willow" available for BB10-5-menus33.png

And of course the usual tweaks and so on. The PlayBook version receives the same changes, where appropriate

Enjoy!
    07-30-14 08:47 AM
    Great update again, as usual!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 09:36 AM
    Can I mark someone as favourite or something like Crackberry so that whenever they tweet I got the message in hub?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 09:42 AM
    Can I mark someone as favourite or something like Crackberry so that whenever they tweet I got the message in hub?
    Not at the moment, no... but an interesting idea though! I still have a couple user requests to get to, so I'll look into this too
    07-30-14 11:08 AM
166 ... 4567