Strange, it didn't come as an update it came as a new download. Does anyone know If notifications work? I click on the star to follow a team or game but no section for notifications. Not even in settings. Hmmm, it works better and smoother then the old one but I don't know if I can delete it yet.

Anyone know something I don't?
    06-04-14 01:06 PM
    They are scrapping the native version on favor or an android version. I'm concerned whether notifications will work
    It's a whole new app so we wouldn't get a notifications saying there's an update

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 01:08 PM
    That's the funny part. I got a notice telling me about it. That's why I was confused when it said download not update. I found that other thread explaining that it was a port.
    06-04-14 01:24 PM
    I asked the developer and they said that they unfortunately can't support push notifications in the new app.

I used those quite a bit so this is a big hit for me. Does anyone know if the installing the android app via snap will allow notifications to work? I know some android games send notifications to the hub so you'd think it would be possible.
    06-05-14 09:44 AM
    I downloaded it from apktrain and it didn't work. I'm gonna keep both. One for notices n the other for when I need to open up n have a look :s
    06-05-14 01:23 PM
    I downloaded it from apktrain and it didn't work. I'm gonna keep both. One for notices n the other for when I need to open up n have a look :s
    Unfortunately we can't. They're discontinuing support for the old one on July 1st I believe. I'd assume that means the notifications will stop. Maybe that's wrong but I got a notification saying we need to switch apps.

I installed the android version through snap and it lets you setup notifications but I don't know if they actually work yet. Calendar appointments for events won't work from the droid one but I'd trade those for push notifications any day. I use an Ical subscribed calendar for my team's schedules anyway.
    velkod likes this.
    06-05-14 01:37 PM
    Please join the existing discussion here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...d-port-936370/

A rep from theScore has even posted in that thread too.

Thread closed.
    06-05-14 03:40 PM