The New BBM update doesn't work on the leak. I found that out the hard way, and since ATT has no date for OS release in site, I need the .bar file for bbm so I can use it again help me please. somebody post the OLD BBM
    02-13-14 01:55 PM
    Why is anyone on a leaked version if it's not higher than the official one?
    02-13-14 01:58 PM
    Why is anyone on a leaked version if it's not higher than the official one?
    Many reasons but let's just name a big one. Not every carrier has released 10.2.1. The leak is available and stable and everyone deserves the functions the new OS offers

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 02:02 PM
    New BBM works perfectly on 10.2.1.1925 leak(which is exactly the same as official)

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 02:02 PM
    The New BBM update doesn't work on the leak…. I found that out the hard way, and since ATT has no date for OS release in site, I need the .bar file for bbm so I can use it again… help me please…. somebody post the OLD BBM
    I'm running the new BBM on the leaked version without any issues. maybe try to reinstall the update though appworld.blackberry.com
    02-13-14 02:03 PM
    It's the .1259 leak that is causing it. Need to update your OS. I started a separate thread a bit ago.
    02-13-14 02:04 PM
    Exactly y are you on 1259 or 1055

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    02-13-14 02:08 PM
    Many reasons but let's just name a big one. Not every carrier has released 10.2.1. The leak is available and stable and everyone deserves the functions the new OS offers

Posted via CB10
    Well, I was able to download the official 10.2.1 from O3 UK living in Brazil and, obviously, it wasn't available here yet. Others are allowed to do so as well.
    02-13-14 02:18 PM
    Exactly y are you on 1259 or 1055

To everyone who wants to ask why anything… its because you are not in north america or whatever,… I have the leak that I have and since you lovely crack berry nazis decided to run off the leak folks, I am stuck on the OS until ATT decides to release it or until someone on here decides to release or post a link to the latest leak.. sooooo either put up or shut up (with all due respect..)
    02-13-14 02:59 PM
    To everyone who wants to ask why anything… its because you are not in north america or whatever,… I have the leak that I have and since you lovely crack berry nazis decided to run off the leak folks, I am stuck on the OS until ATT decides to release it or until someone on here decides to release or post a link to the latest leak.. sooooo either put up or shut up (with all due respect..)
    This comment is so uninformed it's not even funny - "with all due respect". The latest leak has been linked in the CB forums forever. It is 10.2.1.1925, i.e. NOT THE ONE YOU ARE ON. The issue you are having with BBM is because the leaks before that - while stable - did not support the new version of BBM. Many of us found this out because we are part of the BBM beta program. A small search on here would have told you that as well. So to fix your original problem load up the .1925 leak that is the same as the official release anyway, then re-install the new BBM update. Pretty simple, and requires no disparaging of the extremely helpful CB forum community.
    02-13-14 03:13 PM
    This comment is so uninformed it's not even funny - "with all due respect". The latest leak has been linked in the CB forums forever. It is 10.2.1.1925, i.e. NOT THE ONE YOU ARE ON. The issue you are having with BBM is because the leaks before that - while stable - did not support the new version of BBM. Many of us found this out because we are part of the BBM beta program. A small search on here would have told you that as well. So to fix your original problem load up the .1925 leak that is the same as the official release anyway, then re-install the new BBM update. Pretty simple, and requires no disparaging of the extremely helpful CB forum community.
    Im sorry... I have a life.. I search crackberry.com for the days content and to see if anything important happened... never saw a new leak update.. but ya know, instead of being a help..... you guys just attack attack and then wonder why people troll... like really??/ Why couldnt someone just say heres where you can find the leak...?? Im still waiting...?? So seriously either post something relevant or go post your better than you post somewhere else... i just want answers.. REAL informed unattacking answers
    02-13-14 03:31 PM
    BTW im still waiting to find this latest leak version because ummm when i search crackberry it give me .1725
    02-13-14 03:34 PM
    02-13-14 03:37 PM
    THANKYOU!!!!!!!! I appreciate it... really.. THIS is how you have a informative forum people.... anyways have a good one ....!!!!!!!!
    02-13-14 03:43 PM
    THANKYOU!!!!!!!! I appreciate it... really.. THIS is how you have a informative forum people.... anyways have a good one ....!!!!!!!!
    Well, users are not supposed to work as the search feature and, as you may know, we have several sections on this forum requiring you to find the corresponding one.
    Anyway, hope you can make it work. :-)
    02-13-14 04:08 PM
    Well, users are not supposed to work as the search feature and, as you may know, we have several sections on this forum requiring you to find the corresponding one.
    Anyway, hope you can make it work. :-)
    You know what.. ??? I have been searching for a few weeks now with no luck, cause if I had luck I wouldnt be asking for help now would I ???/ SMH IM done with this ishhh ill find another more helpful forum...... damn
    02-13-14 04:13 PM
    You know what.. ??? I have been searching for a few weeks now with no luck, cause if I had luck I wouldnt be asking for help now would I ???/ SMH IM done with this ishhh ill find another more helpful forum...... damn
    Can we respond to you using the same finger pointing and name calling that you are using?

I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to free advice. I love it here. I have a life too and crackberry does not interfere with that at all

Posted via CB10
    byrdbrained likes this.
    02-13-14 04:37 PM
    Mods--close this thread please. It is offensive and not worthy of the forums. Thank you!
    02-13-14 04:55 PM
    Mods--close this thread please. It is offensive and not worthy of the forums. Thank you!
    Agreed - which was probably my point in the first place. I feel like I got asked to loan someone money and they got mad when I said no.
    02-13-14 05:13 PM
    I was witting for official OS 1925 to release from Verizon so I was still on .1259 and I upgraded BBM. Now it doesn't even open. I prefer not to install the 1925 leak and wait for the official which should come out any day now. Anyway I can put back the old BBM instead of reinstalling the entire OS????
    02-13-14 07:45 PM
    To everyone who wants to ask why anything its because you are not in north america or whatever, I have the leak that I have and since you lovely crack berry nazis decided to run off the leak folks, I am stuck on the OS until ATT decides to release it or until someone on here decides to release or post a link to the latest leak.. sooooo either put up or shut up (with all due respect..)
    U didn't ask for the newest leak, you asked for an old bbm bar, right?

02-13-14 08:41 PM
    U didn't ask for the newest leak, you asked for an old bbm bar, right?

Originally thats what I asked for...... However i was told how dumb i was for not searching for the latest leak... so now I have nothing because that thread that was posted doesnt have the correct q10 autoloader and the file i download doesnt work... and now i just want the previous bbm cause this hunt isnt yielding me any results...lol
    02-13-14 09:27 PM