A multimedia converter please

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 03:37 AM
    Native spotify!!!!
    I tried working on that one, didn't go so well. I have the UI finished if another developer fancies having a go at it.

I know Nemory was developing one too but I believe he's stopped development on it now.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 04:12 PM
    What happened?

I tried working on that one, didn't go so well. I have the UI finished if another developer fancies having a go at it.

I know Nemory was developing one too but I believe he's stopped development on it now.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 10:25 PM
    Would love to see a simple time tracker. Similar to what Exgis has on the legacy devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 11:23 PM
    What happened?
    I stopped because Nemory told me he was developing a Spotify app so I didn't see the point in developing an app that he would make better; so I stopped and allowed him to develop his but I have no idea where he's up to with it now

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 03:36 AM
    What app are you developing now?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.700/Updated bars for missing apps.
    06-29-14 05:16 AM
    Please make the Spotify native app!!!

Posted from my big beautiful BlackBerry Z30!!! I love this phone!!
    06-29-14 05:26 AM
    I have few requests to make:
    1. An app lock, which can lock access to apps esp whatsapp, bbm, other messaging apps, and pictures, videos, music...maybe lock folders as well...

2. Quizup

3. Native Amazon Store

On my Z10
    Last edited by Anadi Athaley; 06-29-14 at 05:51 AM.
    06-29-14 05:30 AM
    What app are you developing now?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.700/Updated bars for missing apps.
    Updating Goal 2014, just about to release Game, Set And Match & then I am finishing up another app with another developer

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 05:35 AM
    I stopped because Nemory told me he was developing a Spotify app so I didn't see the point in developing an app that he would make better; so I stopped and allowed him to develop his but I have no idea where he's up to with it now

Posted via CB10
    Did you succed to port libspotify to Blakcberry?
    06-29-14 08:39 AM
    A native Kik messenger would be nice, and would make you some money too.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 08:41 AM
    Did you succed to port libspotify to Blakcberry?
    I had it running on my Z10 (as just a white screen) but I know some Qt & Cascades developers who know how to tweak it to get it running; so I may return to creating a Spotify app for BlackBerry 10 soon

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 08:44 AM
    I had it running on my Z10 (as just a white screen) but I know some Qt & Cascades developers who know how to tweak it to get it running; so I may return to creating a Spotify app for BlackBerry 10 soon

Posted via CB10
    Please do. I would gladly donate to the developers.

06-29-14 12:08 PM
    Please do. I would gladly donate to the developers.

Whilst waiting around today, I did some searching on porting Spotify and it appears that there would be no way to recreate it in Native Cascades due to the fact that you cannot use the Qt UI that's being used in libSpotify with Cascades as they both use the same part of a Qt element and can therefore not be used in conjunction with each other which would mean the end result would probably have less functionality than the current Android version and would not look visually appealing either

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 04:52 PM
    Thank you for that information. I will check out the map patches.

I have downloaded paid version of safedrive and it is very erratic and limited. For example, it does not read BBM, it does not let you reply to emails or texts handsfree. Vlingo and Drivesafe-ly both did those functions for BB0S7 but they won't develop the apps for BB10 unfortunately. That's why I suggested you might want to build an app that really provides full service for a BB10 user.
    06-30-14 06:12 PM
    Can you get the APK apps for android that allow voice announce to work on the Z10?
    06-30-14 06:29 PM
    HOw about show them how to fix there contacts program! It is such a fricking mess
    06-30-14 08:51 PM
    Can you get the APK apps for android that allow voice announce to work on the Z10?
    Yes but they will be less integrated then the bb10 apps. So if ypu didn't like the bb10 options I doubt you wilk lije the android versions. APKs won't be able to answer texts and definitely not bbms.

Trying them out wouldn't hurt though. Im curious to see if you can get them to work.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 08:08 AM
    Whilst waiting around today, I did some searching on porting Spotify and it appears that there would be no way to recreate it in Native Cascades due to the fact that you cannot use the Qt UI that's being used in libSpotify with Cascades as they both use the same part of a Qt element and can therefore not be used in conjunction with each other which would mean the end result would probably have less functionality than the current Android version and would not look visually appealing either

Posted via CB10
    You said you made libspotify running (with blank screen). If you have it, can you send me the project, I might have a look at it.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    07-01-14 05:47 PM
    You said you made libspotify running (with blank screen). If you have it, can you send me the project, I might have a look at it.
    I'll find the project in the morning and send it over to you

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 08:04 PM
    I'll find the project in the morning and send it over to you

Posted via CB10
    Yes, thank you
    07-02-14 03:52 PM
    As the title indicates, I'm a new developer on the BlackBerry 10 scene, and I'd like to create and publish my first app for BlackBerry this fall. I've got a few ideas as to what I may tackle and I'd like to gauge the potential interest BlackBerry users have in them. Also feel free to request apps!

My ideas so far:

-Native Twitch app (or do whatever I can with their api).

-Camera app capable of long exposure shots and custom hdr pictures. Development of this will depend on a usable 10.3 release and the actual capabilities of my Z30 camera (manual exposure settings will be available for the Z30 with 10.3).

- a completely new and strange way to share content and interact with friends. An idea I've been refining for some time, and the details of which I will keep a secret for now

- interactive video game database based on the api provided by giantbomb.com

-polish and repackage a game I made for Android/iOS:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lghill.leyenda

Some of these would actually take longer to develop than the time I have this summer, but at the very least I would like to get a start on them now!

Thoughts, feedback, and requests are all welcome!

UPDATE: Lots of good suggestions floating around. I did some investigating into the new camera capabilities. Manual shutter speeds (and other exposure modes) are available, however they are between 0.5 and 0.005 seconds. Long exposure shots are not as easy to implement as I had hoped, and so I am drastically less interested in the camera app.

Posted via CB10
    If you could make a native version of Card munch, (https://cardmunch.com/howitworks.html) or reverse engineer it, that would be awesome as the business card scanning apps are sorely lacking in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gng11; 07-02-14 at 04:42 PM.
    07-02-14 03:58 PM
    Regarding that camera thing; I could see applications for an engineering video app, which would shoot at highest available framerate, with fast shutter (for clear imagery), stamp frames with time code, and allow you to then scrub and single-step through the clip.
    If feeling really ambitious; Maybe add measuring, calculation, and annotation functions.
    07-02-14 04:17 PM
    For the love of every gamer on BB10 please make a Native Twitch app, the android version's audio gets muted after like 10 seconds. If you need anyone to test it, I will gladly do it.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 07:28 PM
    - LINE
    - Tweetbot(iOS Availabe)
    - Path
    - Fragment (only available on iOS)
    - React Messenger! (Only iOS availabe the team will working on Android but not for Blackberry 10)
    - App Like Emoji Keyboard but we dont have to copy paste them like that
    - Flipboard (native)

I think you can chose 1 for your develop. I just give the idea ok

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 12:07 PM
53 123