New app available for blackberry 10!
    Photo Filters - for Tumblr:
    An awesome set of photo filters that you can apply to photos for Tumblr. You can post up to 5 images per post, with each one having its own filter.

There are 23 different filters you can choose from.
    You can choose pictures from your gallery, or take fresh ones.

Then you can supply a caption, add some tags, and choose which blog you want to post it to if you have more then 1 blog.

You can have it post now, placed in your queue, make a draft for later editing, or make a private post.

Once posted, you can either launch the browser right to the post, or share it through text, email, or any other app that will take a link.
    Get it at Blackberry World ($1.99):

Photo Filters - for Tumblr - BlackBerry World

Apps By Chris

Check it out!
    Attached Thumbnails New App: Photo Filters - for Tumblr-screenshot_2014-02-12-15-39-49.png   New App: Photo Filters - for Tumblr-screenshot_2014-02-12-15-40-45.jpg   New App: Photo Filters - for Tumblr-screenshot_2014-02-12-15-41-11.jpg   New App: Photo Filters - for Tumblr-promo1024.jpg  
    02-19-14 08:37 PM
    Not an app I would use (don't use Tumblr), but it still looks fairly nice!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 08:42 PM
    If the dev actually used tumblr, they would know that 1:1 pictures are disliked and verticals are loved. I guess it is a great keyword to use for people searching stuff on BlackBerry World though!
    02-19-14 09:17 PM
    If the dev actually used tumblr, they would know that 1:1 pictures are disliked and verticals are loved.
    I do use tumblr, not a ton but I check it every day, and i see pictures of all sizes. Just went with squares for speed on the filters. I can definitely change it around to allow most any aspect ratio if needed.
    02-21-14 07:51 PM
    I do use tumblr, not a ton but I check it every day, and i see pictures of all sizes. Just went with squares for speed on the filters. I can definitely change it around to allow most any aspect ratio if needed.
    Now that I read that, it sounded harsh. Weren't my intentions. Aspect ratio choice would be great!
    02-21-14 09:06 PM
    Can this app be used only to post already processed photos? Thanks
    02-24-14 10:20 AM
    Can this app be used only to post already processed photos? Thanks
    Yes, you can apply no filters and just have the image as it is saved. You will have to crop to a square right now but I'm working making it so you don't have to crop if you don't want to.
    bb10_fan likes this.
    02-24-14 02:15 PM