Application name: Call Recorder

Description :

The ultimate Native BlackBerry 10 Phone Call Recorder. Simple and easy to use phone call recorder. Record to main memory or to SD Card.

Automatically record phone calls, prompt you to record or manually record phone calls.

You can sort on File name, Creation Date or File Size and sort in Ascending or Descending order.

Share your recording with BBM, Email, NFC, WhatsApp and all available system sharing.

Note: For best result you should turn on the Speaker phone in the Phone application.

Features
    -----------

* Native BlackBerry 10 Cascade application
    * Record in 3 different qualities
    * Record to main memory or SD Card directly. No need to copy from memory to SD Card
    * Rename recording file name
    * Share recording
    * Wipe recording so the content can not be recovered
    * Automatically record when call is connected and stop when call is disconnected
    * Once touch button for manual recording
    * Vibrate on start and stop recording
    * Different sorting display such as Filename, size or date
    * To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use a desktop application to convert to text
    * Record in the background and still use your device
    * Real time active frame display
    * Can be used as a normal voice recorder
    * Easy to use

BlackBerry world link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/33739888

Price: $1.99
    Last edited by Smiley88; 09-23-13 at 08:44 AM.
    08-12-13 09:11 AM
    Thanks for announcing this for the community!
    08-12-13 11:14 AM
    Thanks. Looks like good app. I use BBM audio and video calls a lot. Is an app possible to record those?
    08-12-13 11:20 AM
    What do you mean by " you should turn on speakerphone ".
    Does this record both parties off if I am using a bluetooth headset?
    Are both parties voice equal in sound level?
    Are there any beeps?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:00 PM
    Application name: Call Recorder

Description :

The ultimate Native BlackBerry 10 Phone Call Recorder. Simple and easy to use phone call recorder. Record to main memory or to SD Card.

Automatically record phone calls, prompt you to record or manually record phone calls.

Phone Call Recorder supports the following recording formats:

1. AMR - Small file size and low recording quality

2. M4A - Average file size and good recording quality

3. WAV - Large file size and best recording quality. Perfect for speech to text translation. You will need a desktop application to covert the wav file to text.

You can sort on File name, Creation Date or File Size and sort in Ascending or Descending order.

Record with touch of a button. Pause and UnPause recording. You can record in background and still use other applications.

Share your recording with BBM, Email, NFC, WhatsApp and all available system sharing.

Voice to Text - To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use any desktop voice to text application to convert to text. Voice Recorder does not convert voice to text.

Note: For best result you should turn on the Speaker phone in the Phone application.

OS Software Requirement

Phone Call Recorder requires Software Release version 10.1.0.4181 and higher and has been tested on it. Check the OS version in the Settings-About-OS application.

Features
    -----------

* Native BlackBerry 10 Cascade application
    * Record in 3 different file formats: AMR, M4A or WAV
    * Record to main memory or SD Card directly. No need to copy from memory to SD Card
    * Pause and Unpause
    * Rename recording file name
    * Share recording
    * Delete recording
    * Automatically record when call is connected and stop when call is disconnected
    * Once touch button for manual recording
    * Vibrate on start and stop recording
    * Different sorting display such as Filename, size or date
    * To convert voice to text you must record in WAV format and then use a desktop application to convert to text
    * Record in the background and still use your device
    * Real time active frame display
    * Can be used as a normal voice recorder
    * Easy to use

BlackBerry world link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/33739888

Price: $1.99
    08-14-13 03:42 PM
    What do you mean by " you should turn on speakerphone ".
    Does this record both parties off if I am using a bluetooth headset?
    Are both parties voice equal in sound level?
    Are there any beeps?

Posted via CB10
    Anybody?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 04:28 PM
    Tested for you. Does not record and playback either party. Want money back, personally.

In my experience, when set to record, the application records the local sounds, like my voice. When a call starts, recording stops. I have allowed all permissions.
    Last edited by BBFunGuy; 08-16-13 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Additional
    08-16-13 08:15 AM
    I knew it. Why do they do that, both BlackBerry and the developer? So lame...

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 08:01 PM
    Are you guys using 10.2? I know safedrive has a 10.2 audio issue, so it could be working on 10.1 and not 10.2. Anyone contact Toysoft? They are not a fly by night outfit, they have lots of decent apps. So this is likely a bug, not some sort of bait and switch.
    08-16-13 08:18 PM
    Are you guys using 10.2? I know safedrive has a 10.2 audio issue, so it could be working on 10.1 and not 10.2. Anyone contact Toysoft? They are not a fly by night outfit, they have lots of decent apps. So this is likely a bug, not some sort of bait and switch.
    Either way, there is something tricky about this aprt "morks best when used with speaker on". The other app on the store says "works only with speaker on" so my guess is they are recording sound from the mics only.
    Its hard to get a call recorder on a non rooted system - I guess its kind of illegal or something...

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 10:17 PM
    Call Recorder only works on OS 10.1.0.4181

Speak phone is needed to record both conversation if you want go quality.

BlackBerry may have plugged the hole in the latest os just like in bbos 7 and it won't work.
    08-17-13 06:03 AM
    The app I have paid you money for only works if I install an experimental release operating system?

Do you think, in the future, you might offer support for official OS. At the moment my provider is using 10.1.0.2312
    08-20-13 03:31 AM
    The app I have paid you money for only works if I install an experimental release operating system?

Do you think, in the future, you might offer support for official OS. At the moment my provider is using 10.1.0.2312
    If all depends on BlackBerry. It appears the current OS release 10.1.0.4181 works. If BlackBerry plugs the hole in the future OS then call recorder will not work.
    08-20-13 10:05 AM
    V1.1 has been released and now supports all BB10 OS versions.
    09-23-13 08:45 AM
    just purchased it . Tested. Works perfectly. Plus you can export the sound file to your computer . Quality is amazing.
    11-23-13 04:07 AM