No, but google suspended my developer account because I send her bad paper will not worry

Posted via CB10
    Excuses

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 01:37 PM
    Excuses

Posted via CB10
    No problem

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 01:43 PM
    No problem

Posted via CB10
    I meant excuses in English not in french

Posted via CB10
    jpvj likes this.
    08-21-14 01:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    rofl...
    pttptppt likes this.
    08-21-14 02:05 PM
    If one of the French "speakers" could explain what the OP (app developer) replied, that might help. Obviously, there is some confusion but let's not let the discussions get out of hand until we know what was intended in the description.
    howarmat and Genghis2k3 like this.
    08-21-14 02:06 PM
    Hello I do not understand I'm a developer and I did my best to help you and you called me things like I made the thing that pleases me and so I said walking to grieve someone who does not understand.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:12 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    08-21-14 02:23 PM
    Jouer � Nice, �tre utile, et avoir du respect!

Cela signifie garder la langue propre, gardez vos messages poli, et ne soyez pas argumenter sur des choses stupides. Si quelqu'un r�pond � un fil que vous avez post� dans une mauvaise fa�on, l'ignorer, et l'�quipe de mod�ration rapidement nettoyer (vous pouvez toujours un message ou envoyer un mod�rateur � tout moment si vous observez tout ce qui est de mauvais go�t / contre les r�gles) . Pensez � ce que vos parentals et des enseignants utilis� pour lecture - si vous n'avez pas quelque chose de gentil � dire, ne dites rien du tout.
    Rappelez-vous toujours que nous sommes tous uniques et � des niveaux diff�rents ici - certains d'entre nous ont connu les utilisateurs de BlackBerry et forum junkies, tandis que d'autres commencent tout juste. Si vous �tes sur le c�t� exp�riment�, avoir de la patience pour ceux qui viennent de rejoindre dans le plaisir et �tre utile. Avec un peu de patience et un peu d'aide, ils ne seront pas les d�butants pour longtemps. Rappelez-vous aussi que ce sont nos diff�rences qui maintient ce lieu int�ressant. Si tout le monde �tait au m�me endroit et au m�me niveau d'exp�rience, il serait ennuyeux. Il s'agit d'une communaut� mondiale unie par un int�r�t commun - notre amour, ou la toxicomanie comme certains diraient, pour le BlackBerry!
    howarmat and Genghis2k3 like this.
    08-21-14 02:26 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Reasons you thank you I apologize if people dislike my application and sorry if I said some bad things. Thank you for everything!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:31 PM
    English:

The OP has addressed that there was an error in the description. The app is not free. it is .99cents and he has submitted an updated description. he also said once approved he will try to issue some promo codes so some of you can try it out.. please lets drop it.

As for the reviews.. it's new, of course there aren't any! Feel free to try it out and then write one, or wait for the promo codes, or don't download it! But either way leave the developer alone!

French:

Le d�veloppeur a abord� qu'il y avait une erreur dans la description. L'application n'est pas gratuite. il est .99cents et il a pr�sent� une description mise � jour. il a �galement dit une fois approuv�, il va essayer de d�livrer des bons de r�ductions si certains d'entre vous peuvent essayer .. s'il vous pla�t laisse tomber.

Pour les critiques .. c'est nouveau, bien s�r, il n'y en a pas! N'h�sitez pas � l'essayer et ensuite �crire un, ou attendre que les codes promotionnels, ou ne le t�l�chargez pas! Mais de toute fa�on les le d�veloppeur seul!
    pkcable, FF22, jpvj and 2 others like this.
    08-21-14 02:39 PM
    English:

The OP has addressed that there was an error in the description. The app is not free. it is .99cents and he has submitted an updated description. he also said once approved he will try to issue some promo codes so some of you can try it out.. please lets drop it.

As for the reviews.. it's new, of course there aren't any! Feel free to try it out and then write one, or wait for the promo codes, or don't download it! But either way leave the developer alone!

French:

Le d�veloppeur a abord� qu'il y avait une erreur dans la description. L'application n'est pas gratuite. il est .99cents et il a pr�sent� une description mise � jour. il a �galement dit une fois approuv�, il va essayer de d�livrer des bons de r�ductions si certains d'entre vous peuvent essayer .. s'il vous pla�t laisse tomber.

Pour les critiques .. c'est nouveau, bien s�r, il n'y en a pas! N'h�sitez pas � l'essayer et ensuite �crire un, ou attendre que les codes promotionnels, ou ne le t�l�chargez pas! Mais de toute fa�on les le d�veloppeur seul!
    Thank you very much !

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-21-14 02:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's actually a hilarious misinterpretation.
    pttptppt and Mehdi_Fiore like this.
    08-21-14 03:06 PM
    English:

French:

Thanks. I couldn't respond quickly enough - and responding to the accusations wasn't helping the OP's case at all
    08-21-14 03:11 PM
    Know beloved community blackberry I am not known here but know that these scam not applying what I do I know that these not the same level as these Whatsapp but a start my application so thank you anyway!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-21-14 03:17 PM
    Hello Here is how the promo code provided here is for 100 people available for three months! MONDIALCHATONE
    just_luc likes this.
    08-22-14 03:16 AM
    Hello these good promotion code is activated! MONDIALCHATONE

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 03:35 AM
    Downloaded, no one is online I guess

Check out IWIK at BBM Channel C002FA57C
    08-25-14 04:57 AM
    Downloaded, no one is online I guess

Check out IWIK at BBM Channel C002FA57C
    Yes there are people online the only problem there is that these few people only

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:37 AM
    This seems to be an Android wrapper for http://tlk.io/ which simply has a few preconfigured links to some chatrooms like mondialchat1/2/3/4/etc

The only things you seem to get over using the site seems to be push messages and a download manager. Not sure if they actually work, as I found it too laggy to give it a further look.
    08-27-14 03:03 PM
    This seems to be an Android wrapper for tlk.io which simply has a few preconfigured links to some chatrooms like mondialchat1/2/3/4/etc

The only things you seem to get over using the site seems to be push messages and a download manager. Not sure if they actually work, as I found it too laggy to give it a further look.
    Thanks for sharing.
    If you are correct, I assume OP is very naive or it is a scammer.
    08-27-14 03:26 PM
45 12